[Drama 2017] Live Up To Your Name, Dr. Heo 명불허전

Admin

19 hours ago, martanur said:

Here is the list OST Live Up to Your Name...https://sleeplessaliana.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/live-up-to-your-name-dr-heo-명불허전-full-osttracklistlyrics/

No.    Song Title                                                                     Artist
1.    Here I Am    민경훈                                              Min Kyung Hoon
2.    ALWAYS    효린                                                    Hyorin
3.    Beauty Queen 바버렛츠                                     The Barberettes
4.    Not Gonna Wait 박재중                                      Parc Jae Joong
5.    Dream Or Reality 카더가든                                Car, The Garden
6.    혜민서 Hyeminseo                                              Various Artists
7.    미스터 허 Mister Heo                                         Various Artists
8.    돌아온 히어로 The Return Hero                       Various Artists
9.    명불허임 Live Up To Your Name, Heo Im       Various Artists
10.  명인 Master                                                        Various Artists
11.  시간의 운명 The Fate of Time                         Various Artists
12.  Romantic Guy                                                     Various Artists
13.  Busy Now                                                            Various Artists
14.  꼭 살려야 한다 Must Live                                  Various Artists
15.  트라우마 Trauma                                               Various Artists
16.  비밀의 치료술 Secret Cure                               Various Artists
17.  이것은 무엇인고 What Is This                          Various Artists
18.  신세계 행진곡 The New World March             Various Artists
19.  삶과 죽음 Life and Death                                   Various Artists
20.  숙명 Fatality                                                         Various Artists
21.  잊혀진 기억 Forgotten Memory                       Various Artists
22.  해결사 Solver                                                       Various Artists
23.  명불허전 Title Live Up To Your Name, Dr. Heo (Title)        Various Artists

You can check the music here ... http://music.bugs.co.kr/album/20122718  the duration around 1 minute and the composer will be shown ... Daniel Lee is the composer of The Fate of Time (background music when HI & YK doing travel time). 

@ImKyung episode 13's kiss scene on the beach background music: I can't find it yet. Maybe you already know?
episode 16's heartbreaking parting scene accompanied by that upcoming-time-travelling background music:  that would be 'The Fate of Time' 

@minbongyi Finally I find someone who also a fan of Hans Zimmer's music. There are other name which I admire such as Rachel Portman (the cider house rules, the lake house, ), James Newton Howard (dying young), Ralf Wengenmayr (Love, Rosie), Ilan Eshkeri (The Young Victoria), Ramin Djawadi (Games of Thrones).

@limitedsin25 I didn't find the original score for kiss scene on the beach yet... :( 

OMG YOU'RE THE BESSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! i will watch again and listen all of them carefully:blush:

THANK YOUUUU KAMSAHAMNIDA VERY MUCH xoxo kekeke

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nyenye28 said:

@Kkeom hi again! :) last question, You said you ordered yours from gmarket?does it include a photobook like the ones in Yesasia?thanks again :)

I guess so

but I didn't recieve mine yet,

@nyenye28

I track my order today the OST just arriving to gmarket warehouse preparing to ship international.

Maybe it's around 5 days

if I get it I'll tell you later. :D

Hello! So yep. This drama has already ended but the feels it gave was so much alive even when I'm just reminiscing about it. This drama will always be dear to me like it did to all of you. hehe. 

I did a review of some sort for this drama and it felt like it marked the end of it for me (I should have just postponed making one! hahaha). So yep. :)

Archived