[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

2 hours ago, Fong said:

@Eery2 The strand of hair is pretty uncanny! My theory is that she saw Wang Cho Lam's cosplay of them and wanted to try her hands at merging their faces together too! Also, the gold chain reminds me of the Mr. Pride and Miss Prejudice press conference. :kaching3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMmU3XWlt-T/?igshid=1if6h52fa1211

:joy: She might be following GuangRe cp supertalk. There was a talk among members there about some member suspected to be insider from Reba's camp . So it might be true

She's also on instagram. She might be following V's tag there. Full of fans drooling over him:lol:

• LOL 2

Hi from Southern California! I’m so glad to find this group because I am also GuangRe shipper. Started with curiosity on Dilireba’s boyfriend, I thought it would be nice if she was really dating Vengo. Turned out I wasn’t the only one. I told my husband that if one day this couple really gets married, I will get champagne and celebrate with them. 

My thought would be, if it was true that they started dating on April 17, 2013 per reddit analysis, who knows that they may GX on that day this year. It’s been 8 years and please make it happened. 

Reading this forum, there are so many pictures or videos I cannot view. Can somebody tell me how to make them visible? Thanks!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I certainly did not read all the messages on the forum. I will say that I missed a lot of angry messages about rumors V and R with other people. It was too painful to read and I refuse to believe it in principle.

I don't really think so. that they've been dating since 2013. I think it's too fast, they just got to know each other after all. In addition, this is China, with their approach to serious relationships and even more so to marriage. So I think V and R built a trusting relationship and a strong friendship from 2013 to 2017. They also took care of each other.

I think they started dating in 2017. TMPOB and ELOD - this is the period when something already very suspicious happens. They became more reserved and serious. It's like they're hiding something.

It is clear that many people were already on edge in connection with the Tencent ceremony. A sudden lull in their relationship, all these rumors and their strange behavior to boot. But for me, it would be strange if they behaved at the ceremony as they did a few years ago. If this happened, everyone would definitely not be up to the award ceremony. On the agenda would be a question about these two. AGAIN!!! But some actors have long been aware of what is happening with V and R today.

They were also in the same building during the festival's Gala. And do you really believe that they never met or talked, just because there is no photo together? And why do we even think that there is no joint photo and they did not communicate that day? Why do everything for show? V and R are not the type to expose their relationship to the public. A few years ago, they were friends, they had nothing to hide, so they behaved openly, and you can add to this increased popularity.

I believe that they do not owe anyone anything, V and R are not obliged to disclose their relationship to the whole world if they do not want to. In the end, all these crazy fans, who are against them, will condemn them, etc. for them, in fact, no one.  Even if the whole truth eventually comes to the surface about the relationship between V and R, so what. They didn't do anything wrong, it's their own business, they don't have to report to a bunch of strangers.

It is likely that all the rumors that arose about them with other people, were V and R only on hand. While all this war between the shippers, the fans, and the anti-fans begins, they live their lives to their own satisfaction, enjoying each other's company. So to speak, they have diverted attention from their relationship, as fans are now trying to understand when, why these groundless rumors arose, what really happened to the relationship between R and V. Yes, in fact, V and R have not changed, but it is beneficial for them that everyone else thinks that something has gone wrong. And judging by some reports they are doing it well.

I admit that I miss the times when they appeared together on stage and starred together in dramas. I hope that in the near future we will be able to see them together again on the same stage, and I would like to see a new drama with them, I would like to see a modern one.

Do not despair and continue to believe in the power of our GuangRe.:)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/211528028.html?weibo_id=4618725448220890

He is still online. He's been online all day today. He probably following Reba's case who just terminated her contract  with Adidas because of Xinjiang cotton case.

Just like last year when Reba's  was being  bullied by Yang Zhi fans. He was also online all day. Similar pattern. He was off line after Reba's team handling the lawyer's letter suing the bully.

He probably busy handling the case for Reba again with the lawyer since she was busy filming in Hengdiang now. Again, just like last year

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Rant

I wish Si Teng will be over soon. These markerting done by JX to up Zhang bin bin using V as tool really make us angry.:dissapointed:

We know Bin bin is JX fav boy but this is too much. Jx even bundle him with V photoshot last year eventhough he didn't have part in Elod.

Thank God Tencent was persistent in having V in elod otherwise we would got him as dijun if thing went jx's way.

I think Yang mi is the only person in jx who really back V. The other two though:dissapointed:

I always suspect it's them who give him wife and children black material every year as part to hide his telationship with Reba and to market Reba single status becaue some brands really ask it's BA to be single. Even Luhan and Guan Xiao tong can't marry now because of this eventhough they'te official.

Some time ago there was a gossip about Zbb having a son out of nowhere. It's probably was also done by jx to spike interest in him since noone talk about him at that time. Now the rumor rise again

and they black V again to cover it inisuating he's the one who is married and not ZBB. May be it's actually Zbb who got married and have baby all this time and they've been using V as tool to cover it. Yes i am that angry i'm willing to believe it. My respect for Zbb is really low now. His team is really nasty. 

As for V, good karma will come to him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1

Woahhhhh!!!!

Finally short novel Pillow Book : Back to Chaos in a Dream ENGLISH TRANSLATION!!!

I can't stop laughing, so funny! :joy:

Donghua Fengjiu also so sweeetttt :love::love::love:

And really thanks to author UnluckyWhiteCat for hard work translate this extra novel

Go! Go! Read this! Only 9 chapters!

Caption from UnluckyWhiteCat :

An extra story to Tangqi’s Three Lives Three Worlds: The Pillow Book, her short novel The Pillow Book: Back to Chaos in a Dream is here! What happens when Bai Fengjiu and Bai Gungun travel back in time to 260,000 years ago? Where was Donghua Dijun and what was the world like then? Let’s find out!

https://anunluckywhitecat.wordpress.com/back-to-chaos-in-a-dream/

Ugh!!! DongFeng sooo sweet!!! Can't help! :wub: their action in short novel like this emoji LOL

:Cornykiss::ohboy2::kisslevel::dontwanna::smooches2::smooches3:

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Woahhhhh!!!!

Finally short novel Pillow Book : Back to Chaos in a Dream ENGLISH TRANSLATION!!!

I can't stop laughing, so funny! :joy:

Donghua Fengjiu also so sweeetttt :love::love::love:

And really thanks to author UnluckyWhiteCat for hard work translate this extra novel

Go! Go! Read this! Only 9 chapters!

Caption from UnluckyWhiteCat :

An extra story to Tangqi’s Three Lives Three Worlds: The Pillow Book, her short novel The Pillow Book: Back to Chaos in a Dream is here! What happens when Bai Fengjiu and Bai Gungun travel back in time to 260,000 years ago? Where was Donghua Dijun and what was the world like then? Let’s find out!

https://anunluckywhitecat.wordpress.com/back-to-chaos-in-a-dream/

Ugh!!! DongFeng sooo sweet!!! Can't help! :wub: their action in short novel like this emoji LOL

:Cornykiss::ohboy2::kisslevel::dontwanna::smooches2::smooches3:

We need an extra episode with V and R !!!!

:fullofhearts::partyblob:

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Woahhhhh!!!!

@UnluckyWhiteCat posts her insights when she's online at the Pillow Book thread. :) There are two translations from fellow Soompiers, one which is already completed, the other is working on Chapter 5.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@UnluckyWhiteCat posts her insights when she's online at the Pillow Book thread. :) There are two translations from fellow Soompiers, one which is already completed, the other is working on Chapter 5.

Thank you for the information @MayanEcho :D

Oh there are 2 translations? 

Chapter 5? I thought last chapter is chapter 9 lol sorry

Btw, thank you very much @UnluckyWhiteCatfor your hard work translate Pillow Book short novel. 

:Megathanks:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, rainyday293 said:

Thank you for the information @MayanEcho :D

Oh there are 2 translations? 

Chapter 5? I thought last chapter is chapter 9 lol sorry

Btw, thank you very much @UnluckyWhiteCatfor your hard work translate Pillow Book short novel. 

There are two translated versions by two lovely Soompiers. :) @UnluckyWhiteCat has finished ahead the 9 chapters.

@Ninky is currently working with Chapter 5. The other translation's in https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home

We're so lucky, that we get two takes of The Pillow Book Extra, and double the fun!

:heart4:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Yes! I am Ninky and I am currently working on Chapter 5 of Back to Chaos in a Dream. Hope everyone will read my version as well!  Every translator is different so the way I do it will not be the same. 

I strive to stick to Tang Qi’s original prose as much as I can but English and Chinese are quite different in context but we try our best to stay as true to her writing as we can.

Stay tuned for the remaining 5 chapters. Chapters 1 - 4 are already on the blog:

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/blog

I hope everyone will enjoy it!

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Hi all!

Yep, my translation is technically finished! But I do like to do a lot of editing even when my work is "done"! So do occasionally check back in, I've been going back in and adding footnotes most recently, I've done through chapter 4 for notes and I'm working through chapter 5 right now. 

I do hope everyone enjoyed it, It's a super sweet story! 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

The outsider is produced by SMG

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Media_Group

A giant group. V has great connection. Blue lightning was produced by Bona film. Also a big company. A giant.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybona_Films

He also has great relationship with Tencent. A giant.

Curious to see his next project.

No wonder he has black drafts almost everyday:foodie2:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

7 hours ago, Gao Wen said:

http://www.chinesedrama.info/2018/12/drama-drawing-sword-3-leiting-zhanjiang.html

Do someones knows why this drama stop airing, well I am not sure but I read that has some troubles. 

Something about it having many complaints that it is too romanticised and relying more on faces. 

On the other hand, Reba's Long Ballad premiered today.

0EeA6_3f.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Something about it having many complaints that it is too romanticised and relying more on faces. 

On the other hand, Reba's Long Ballade premiered today.

Ohh I see thank you, I feel bad V :(

Yeees right now its airing in youtube the second episode  but only in chinese. 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gao Wen said:

Ohh I see thank you, I feel bad V

Something went wrong in the filming part of the story itself. Not the actors per se, but the settings and styling. Unfortunately, blunders like these can make or break the show, wasting the cast's efforts.

• Sad 1