Jump to content

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Fong said:

 

So I guess they found the background where the tiktok was taken and both actresses in the drama are ruled out. One has red nail polish and the other's nail isn't painted.

 

Except this beautiful lady. Although does anyone know when this pic of R was taken? Wonder if it fell in the same time frame.

Wow, the similarity in nail polish color is striking!

  • Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

1 hour ago, Fong said:

 

So I guess they found the background where the tiktok was taken and both actresses in the drama are ruled out. One has red nail polish and the other's nail isn't painted.

 

Except this beautiful lady. Although does anyone know when this pic of R was taken? Wonder if it fell in the same time frame.

 

 

It's speculated that she visited the set before going to Greece. Her nail polish in "Feel the World" matches the one in the DY exactly! ;)

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Shocked 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pips said:

 

It's speculated that she visited the set before going to Greece. Her nail polish in "Feel the World" matches the one in the DY exactly! ;)

 

 

Wow, is it possible that both of them went to Greece together at that time?

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just a member of their private group :)))) so happy when I can see a vietnamese fan here, do you have fb account ? Can we make friends ?

On 8/27/2020 at 2:28 AM, Fong said:

 

Thanks and same! Are you one of the QuangNhietFb admins? 

 

  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, joy16 said:

Wow, is it possible that both of them went to Greece together at that time?

It has been speculated a few times. Who knows? Maybe they already had a little ceremony and went to Greece for their honeymoon *delulu mode* :smort:

  • Naughty 1
  • Love 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maria April said:

What's that all about hehehe

I don't know i think they said the more they kiss a.k.a exchange saliva the more they look alike?

Those were some big hickey there

 

  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw this in weibo.

https://weibo.com/5838021782/JhT7qpAKm?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1599024504884

 

I don't know where the picture was taken from but from goolgle translate it seems that the name of GWG was mentioned in the bio of Dilireba. The description that translated by google is in quote below.

 

Quote

"The Pillow Book of Three Lives and Three Worlds" is popular at home and abroad, and continues to write the "Three Lives" love relationship with Gao Weiguang; "Happiness, within reach" transforms into an elite of the workplace and comes to focus on the growth of young people in the new era. Both rigid and soft, with ease.

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, joy16 said:

Saw this in weibo.

https://weibo.com/5838021782/JhT7qpAKm?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1599024504884

 

I don't know where the picture was taken from but from goolgle translate it seems that the name of GWG was mentioned in the bio of Dilireba. The description that translated by google is in quote below.

 

 

It was from this Forbes list 

https://twitter.com/dilireba_/status/1298937305307033601?s=19

It seems only Reba's was written that way

Everyone in the entertaintment know about them or the writer is a shipper:joy:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Eery2 said:

It was from this Forbes list 

https://twitter.com/dilireba_/status/1298937305307033601?s=19

It seems only Reba's was written that way

Everyone in the entertaintment know about them or the writer is a shipper:joy:

No matter how popular ELoD was, I would not put GWG's name on her column if I was the editor or writer.  She also had that drama with JH. The writer definitely knows something. Like how all of us kinda knew something from the very beginning. :D

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, triplesung said:

No matter how popular ELoD was, I would not put GWG's name on her column if I was the editor or writer.  She also had that drama with JH. The writer definitely knows something. Like how all of us kinda knew something from the very beginning. :D

I think so if the editor would like to write something related to ELoD, it should be Donghua instead of Gao Weiguang. 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

The ending of V's livestream for Miss S..

 

"Ka ji ma"...now, how do you know that means "don't go" sir? Did somebody teach you some Korean? :P

 

His teacher: :smirk:

 

https://m.weibo.cn/s/video/index?object_id=1042151%3A4544822237659207&segment_id=4544822237659207

Edited by Jillia
Please not quote videos, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cheonsa said:

V’s 10 million follower benefit is finally uploaded! Can I just say he looks so hawt— he definitely worked on those biceps! :D He and R are so perfect for each other. Our visual king and queen! 

 

V’s post: https://m.weibo.cn/1965715555/4545462356417026

:blink:Did he want to make his fans hyperventilate?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cheonsa said:

V’s 10 million follower benefit is finally uploaded! Can I just say he looks so hawt— he definitely worked on those biceps! :D He and R are so perfect for each other. Our visual king and queen!

 

V’s post: https://m.weibo.cn/1965715555/4545462356417026

He surely work hard on that muscles of him, remembering D wants a muscular man. Lol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..