[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Keep that money coming and your career rise high  Reba and V, you'll need that to cushion it when you both decide to gx especially for Reba. All this hardwork and sacrificing their time together will be pay off in the end. Jiayou:cheers:..

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

It’s so interesting to see that both of them posted on 2-8 (August 2) day LOL 

V posted during 11:11 while R posted at 17:17. Same hour, same minute! 

It really makes me wonder— are these all just a coincidence or do both of them actually pay attention to time stamps and leave subtle hints for us? :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

39 minutes ago, cheonsa said:

It’s so interesting to see that both of them posted on 2-8 (August 2) day LOL 

V posted during 11:11 while R posted at 17:17. Same hour, same minute! 

It really makes me wonder— are these all just a coincidence or do both of them actually pay attention to time stamps and leave subtle hints for us? :D

It's the timing for reaching 10 million followers is 2020-8-2; 16:28

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4533483331920283

Wow what a coincidence. It's fate

• Like 5
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Here’s R’s interview with Liu Yuning & Wu Lei (Princess Changge) @ Tencent press conference yesterday:

V’s trailer for Bright Sword of Thunder:

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
Sorry- Don’t know how to adjust the font;vid removed
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

About her new drama with Yang Yang. I have a confession: I used to have a huge crush on YY! :lol: He and Zheng Shuang in Love020 got me into chinese dramas actually. Although, the infatuation died when I can't get into any of his other dramas or new style now a days... ZS also has a lot of personal issues that it's impossible to ship them together. Anyways, I'm not sure how I feel. I guess jealousy for V because YY is super hard to resist visually. However, to me, V outshines YY in looks, personality, charm, and acting. Of course Rb is professional and she's worked with so many good looking male leads before so I know we have nothing to worry about. Don't get me wrong, I would still watch and enjoy the heck out of their new drama together. I've also read the novel years ago and thought it was alright. Fun fact, in the novel, she made a gaming group called "Hao Yun Lai". Yup that same song! Haha

To be honest, I also felt jealous for R when I saw V and ZS filming "I'm waiting for you at summer palace" together so I deliberately watch for any signs of his attention on her because she's also super beautiful! Good news is that V is faithful to a fault and never focused his gaze on her, not even once, which is why we love him. Haha not sure where I'm going with this post, I just have some feelings that I need to let out. It's almost like you're dating the man of your dreams and you see your ex who you've had deep feelings for kind of feel. Hahaha ignore me.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, Fong said:

About her new drama with Yang Yang. I have a confession: I used to have a huge crush on YY! :lol: He and Zheng Shuang in Love020 got me into chinese dramas actually. Although, the infatuation died when I can't get into any of his other dramas or new style now a days... ZS also has a lot of personal issues that it's impossible to ship them together. Anyways, I'm not sure how I feel. I guess jealousy for V because YY is super hard to resist visually. However, to me, V outshines YY in looks, personality, charm, and acting. Of course Rb is professional and she's worked with so many good looking male leads before so I know we have nothing to worry about. Don't get me wrong, I would still watch and enjoy the heck out of their new drama together. I've also read the novel years ago and thought it was alright. Fun fact, in the novel, she made a gaming group called "Hao Yun Lai". Yup that same song! Haha

To be honest, I also felt jealous for R when I saw V and ZS filming "I'm waiting for you at summer palace" together so I deliberately watch for any signs of his attention on her because she's also super beautiful! Good news is that V is faithful to a fault and never focused his gaze on her, not even once, which is why we love him. Haha not sure where I'm going with this post, I just have some feelings that I need to let out. It's almost like you're dating the man of your dreams and you see your ex who you've had deep feelings for kind of feel. Hahaha ignore me.

Yang Yang and ZS are both very attractive in their own ways. I don't think you need to worry too much about Vengo and Reba being tempted.

Vengo is almost DH like, when it comes to treating Reba vs other females. Same for Reba to other males. Vengo and Reba seem to be good at putting clear boundaries with the opposite sex. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Just thinking: even time they posted 11:11 and 17:17, when you add it up it’s 28:28...DELULU mode! :P

Agreed. In my delulu mind, I think it is as good as a shout out for grszd because it is no coincidence, it is coordinated. Ok, I should get back to work :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

3 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Yang Yang and ZS are both very attractive in their own ways. I don't think you need to worry too much about Vengo and Reba being tempted.

Vengo is almost DH like, when it comes to treating Reba vs other females. Same for Reba to other males. Vengo and Reba seem to be good at putting clear boundaries with the opposite sex. 

I'm sorry to Yang Yang's fans here, but i don't think he is handsome. And he's not really tall. I don't think Reba would be interested in him:joy:. Compare to Vengo, he is nothing in term of look and height. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Agreed. In my delulu mind, I think it is as good as a shout out for grszd because it is no coincidence, it is coordinated. Ok, I should get back to work :rolleyes:

Well said... its not coincidence... its coordinated! Maybe the convo was like this: 

'2-8 (2nd Aug) lets promote our new dramas together in the same way'

Vengo: 'I will upload about Miss S at 11:11 and you upload about Your Glory'

Reba: 'What?! Why did you add MYL's face there? Ok, I will tag Yang Yang instead...' 17:17

Ok everybody... convo above was my hallucinations :sweat_smile: but it is amazed how they did it coordinately like he is 11:11 she is 17:17 he posted his poster with MYL and she tagged her new ML (I know she only reacted to YY's weibo previously)... but its just cute how they did it in the same day 2-8

And for Vengo... again 128 code... 11:11 2-8 2020 OMG, I'm done, too many coincidences! And I hope 11 17 has no meaning for them because I become too sensitive in numbers! :surprisedwut:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Just thinking: even time they posted 11:11 and 17:17, when you add it up it’s 28:28...DELULU mode! :P

I honestly want to think that this is just coincidence... if this only happened once. But it has happened so many times already and I am not sure if they are just teasing us or it wasn't on purpose. 

GR did a good job keeping GR fans on their toes for any sugar and dog treats.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, triplesung said:

I honestly want to think that this is just coincidence... if this only happened once. But it has happened so many times already and I am not sure if they are just teasing us or it wasn't on purpose. 

At this point, even the heavens are shipping them. 10million followers on 8/2 at the 28th minute. Like really??? Her new drama has references to Hao Yun Lai. Her old drama has 'Dong Hua' broadcasting station. Like what??? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

https://twitter.com/JNocturnes/status/1290296795889688582?s=19

It's look like V's last week travel to Yunan was for shooting and Ad. Keep that endorsement coming V. Can't wait to see it:cheers:

6 hours ago, triplesung said:

At first it's only V, now Reba has joins forces as well to give us code:sparklyeyes:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

17 hours ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Finally I am back again on this forum. 

Not sure how true but there may be some hidden meanings on this double numbers. 

11:11 can represent soulmates.

17:17 can represent relationship / in love

Add up to 28:28 and we know what that means 

Hmm... Are V and R trying to implying something to us? Would that means V and R are soulmates in relationship in love? 

:glee:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 2

I will apologize beforehand ;) -  I think, and I stress the word think, according to google translate (which is not very clear) & using my best inferences, please correct me if I’m wrong, for anyone that reads/speaks Thai and Chinese - on the paper V reads it says to imitate a famous scene in each play.

V chooses(?) the scene in ELOD where Dong Hua asks Xiao Bai in the dream of Aranya to go with him to see the lotus flowers (at one point zyl tells v “don’t mess around”) and playfully teases her by calling her “fu ren” (wifey). 

Hmmm! Interesting! Don’t know the context of what came before....but it’s interesting he chose ELOD instead of something else AND that particular scene!...he also said “fu ren” to the camera.... his smile and laugh after - shy? Anyway, at least if my feeble attempt at “translation”

of  @LovelyLady ‘s post of the tweet is correct???:blink::P:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Finally I am back again on this forum. 

Not sure how true but there may be some hidden meanings on this double numbers. 

11:11 can represent soulmates.

17:17 can represent relationship / in love

Add up to 28:28 and we know what that means 

Hmm... Are V and R trying to implying something to us? Would that means V and R are soulmates in relationship in love? 

:glee:

I seriously got chill reading this, coz i keep pondering 1111 and 1717 i never thought to add them up. Hahaha.

Also abt yang2 and rb i think they would be a visual bomb too. But nothing will ever compare to v and rb in 1 stage together. Oh did you guys know the lead in love 020 was supposed to be rb, and their upcoming drama is also from the same author.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3