[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

20 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Their cp fans are mostly passerby mature people and i think it's good for when they decided to go gx  general people who are the main customer will support them. 

According to a media agency's statistics in May 2020, D has been gaining a lot of traction with people who are over the age of 25 (with many who are 30+) this year. Perhaps because of the pandemic, people around my age (millennials) have found a bit more time to watch dramas, haha. This is a great sign, as this is the group with the biggest spending power, still has a lot of influence over their peers, and is tech-savvy. They are definitely not the most vocal/rowdy fans but they show their support through quiet action and truly want what's best for her. So if V makes her happy and they share a "strong, unshakable, unwavering romantic relationship" (in D's own words :lol:) , then this group of "high quality" supporters will only grow bigger after their GX.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

12 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Tencent event is tomorrow. 

I really don't understand WHY they don't invite V.

ELoD is Tencent's most profitable drama first quarter 2020.

V's new drama Miss S also broadcast by Tencent

It's innaceptable! V and D provider and will still provide in the futur so much for this big compagny. And specially ELOD is a big $$$$$$$ for them. So angry....

Let's just think positively that Vengo has busy schedule right now... I am sure he was invited and wanted to go but just can't do it. And to match flight schedule is not easy either. If they are real as what we believe, I think they had spent time together in Beijing before Vengo went to Shanghai... and maybe Reba will visit him filming after her events done... who knows :relieved:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Let's just think positively that Vengo has busy schedule right now... I am sure he was invited and wanted to go but just can't do it. And to match flight schedule is not easy either. If they are real as what we believe, I think they had spent time together in Beijing before Vengo went to Shanghai... and maybe Reba will visit him filming after her events done... who knows :relieved:

Sorry that i got obset like this. Ok... The most important thing is him to take care of himself, to be safe. Surely he must be very tight his schedule.  And he even go back very fast after Cartier. He took a VIP route. Hope Reba will spent time with him over there...or maybe not. Who knows? Thank's @guguthecatto show me the possible other side of this. Maybe he coul'd go because of his night scedule. To bad that ELOD event was during mars pandemic time.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

ELoD is Tencent's most profitable drama first quarter 2020.

V's new drama Miss S also broadcast by Tencent.

Speaking of ELOD, the story of the silver-haired deity and red nine-tailed kitsune is getting shown in Japan on Sep 1st for on demand viewing, and Sep 6th for free broadcasting via WOWOW. :)

Congratulations to the main leads, the entire cast, and the support teams.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Looking forward for the fanarts

I've actually seen this tweet shared by one of the Japanese illustrators I follow. ^_^ It seems they have a following from TMOPB, and has been waiting for ELOD/TPB to air. May their Japanese fans keep supporting V and R as they see them reprise their roles for Dong Hua and Feng Jiu's story.

• Like 3

《MISS S》1ST POSTER RELEASED !!! The drama is intended to broadcast on Beijing TV and on TencentVideo/Wetv from 7th Aug. There will be a trailer of 《Miss S》and 《Princess Changge》at Tencent Video Conference today. Dilraba's new modern drama with Yang Yang 《You are my glory》(rough trans) will be announced at the conference too.

Source: Dongfengst ( instagram)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 8/2/2020 at 5:35 AM, LovelyLady said:

《MISS S》1ST POSTER RELEASED !!! The drama is intended to broadcast on Beijing TV and on TencentVideo/Wetv from 7th Aug. There will be a trailer of 《Miss S》and 《Princess Changge》at Tencent Video Conference today. Dilraba's new modern drama with Yang Yang 《You are my glory》(rough trans) will be announced at the conference too.

Source: Dongfengst ( instagram)

This drama has such charming leads. It ooze from the poster alone. Compare to the other new dramas posters i see, it's simpler but more interesting because of the leads.  Both hevyweight in acting. I think V learn much from his senior Mayili in this drama:sparklyeyes:

And he looks dashing there and has i say it, oh yes very charming:please:

New sugar. Couple shoes

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4533383725586845

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Love R with her sexy black dress at Tencent conference. But what’s going on with her dresses lately. Almost all of them are black this year. Though she looks stunning in all of them. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

I know black is her favorite color...maybe just shows her maturity? I notice she’s gotten more edgy, sexy this year in her clothing choices..a lot more confidence in herself, and seems definitely to come into her own - reflecting where she is in her life...she’s rocking it! She looks beautiful!

Edit: V’s handsome look @ Cartier event, R’s look @ Mikimoto event  - can this couple get any more gorgeous?! Just wish it was both of them together at same event...nobody would survive their beauty as a couple, l tell you, lol!

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

"You're My Glory" is a great novel. If that is what the drama is based on. There is a English translation available online. 

Gosh, Reba and Vengo seems to be totally packed for the second half of the year. I look forward to their individual dramas.

@rainyday293

Super happy to hear Vengo have 10m followers. If only oversea fans can also use Weibo, i am sure he would have alot more followers. 

• Like 6