[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

45 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

For those who want to know about V new drama and Reba's upcoming drama, Xiao Feng has some info

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/161438962

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/161351061

Not quite sure if I'm understanding correctly, but it seems Xiao Feng has opted to take a neutral stance on this CP. She's being quite cryptic, but in the comments she said moving forward she's neither pursuing nor discrediting the couple. Is Xiao Feng someone who actually has access to insider information to D or V, or is she merely a popular blogger and GR shipper?

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, pips said:

Not quite sure if I'm understanding correctly, but it seems Xiao Feng has opted to take a neutral stance on this CP. She's being quite cryptic, but in the comments she said moving forward she's neither pursuing nor discrediting the couple. Is Xiao Feng someone who actually has access to insider information to D or V, or is she merely a popular blogger and GR shipper?

I think it's because there are lots of fingting between fans in the comments and i notice some people had been reporting her and some of her articles got deleted and she had to reposted them. And i think she just tired of clearing and explaining stupid theories and rumors presented by fans so she just let them decide it themselves. But she had mentione before that guang-re is her fav cp

And i think the more she  learn about the entertainment industry in general the more dissilusioned she get. 

But she's still providing info about GR so ithink that's mean something

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

19 hours ago, Eery2 said:

I think it's because there are lots of fingting between fans in the comments and i notice some people had been reporting her and some of her articles got deleted and she had to reposted them. And i think she just tired of clearing and explaining stupid theories and rumors presented by fans so she just let them decide it themselves. But she had mentione before that guang-re is her fav cp

And i think the more she  learn about the entertainment industry in general the more dissilusioned she get. 

Thank you. Some people really get caught up in their fandom nowadays - not having patience, taking things so personally, and only seeing things from their own perspectives. I can understand her frustration. When it comes down to it, our CP is actually quite simple - in that they were both young and single when they met, and their relationship has had ample opportunities to blossom due to work. 

What I can say about the entertainment industry - having worked in and with it for over a decade - is that it's complicated mainly because of the bureaucracy. The bureaucracy is fed by people who are greedy, petty, envious, and self-serving (no shortage of those bad apples in the entertainment circles!). Some would go lengths to oppress others' happiness or success with every chance they get or every chance that they can create - just because.

It is in both D and V's best interests to focus on their careers and develop their portfolios right now, especially if they already have a relationship with one another on the DL. There really is no need to come out to the public unless they are ready to start a family - much to our dismay as their CP supporters! 

I truly believe there will still be a market for them as a couple and individually when the day comes, but other CP cases have proven that their popularity - especially for the female celebrity - will decrease significantly. Popularity fuels exposure opportunities, which lead to quality projects with better funding. In order for D, for example, to be able to get quality projects after having kids, she would need to have a solid reputation and portfolio to back her up. This is what she's doing now, building up that repertoire.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

19 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Oh noooo, the entertainment industry outside is really not complicated and as pure especially if fans are attacking and reporting on your thoughts.  Poor Xiao Feng... 

But... I guess our forum here is a friendly place and we won't judged or attacked anyone. And if Xiao Feng managed to find here, we don't mind to have her to come over to share any of her thoughts, whether it is about V or R individually or as a cp. 

We are here to share and learn from each other. Although lately, this forum has quiet down alot as compared to before.  

:heartxoxo:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, pips said:

Thank you. Some people really get caught up in their fandom nowadays - not having patience, taking things so personally, and only seeing things from their own perspectives. I can understand her frustration. When it comes down to it, our CP is actually quite simple - in that they were both young and single when they met, and their relationship has had ample opportunities to blossom due to work. 

What I can say about the entertainment industry - having worked in and with it for over a decade - is that it's complicated mainly because of the bureaucracy. The bureaucracy is fed by people who are greedy, petty, envious, and self-serving (no shortage of those bad apples in the entertainment circles!). Some would go lengths to oppress others' happiness or success with every chance they get or every chance that they can create - just because.

It is in both D and V's best interests to focus on their careers and develop their portfolios right now, especially if they already have a relationship with one another on the DL. There really is no need to come out to the public unless they are ready to start a family - much to our dismay as their CP supporters! 

I truly believe there will still be a market for them as a couple and individually when the day comes, but other CP cases have proven that their popularity - especially for the female celebrity - will decrease significantly. Popularity fuels exposure opportunities, which lead to quality projects with better funding. In order for D, for example, to be able to get quality projects after having kids, she would need to have a solid reputation and portfolio to back her up. This is what she's doing now, building up that repertoire.

Yeah i think that's what's they're doing right now. They both has set specific timelines, which coincidently (again:joy:) matched, with V being in her forty and Reba in her thirty on planning getting married and has kids. That's their plan. And for the next two years they both will be focusing on building their career to get better footing to minimize the impact of their gx especially for Reba

Suck for us as their cp fans, but we can understand it. Just be patience and don't be glass hearted and always support them

• Like 4
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I love how Vengo embraces all singing challenges. So different from his DH character. 

One of the things I love about vengo is being a sport person. And ready to any challenge even it is his weakness. I mean in the entertainment industry, not all need to be as talented as others. Sometimes, some people gain more popularity it's because they truly happily entertain others through thier naturality. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I love how Vengo embraces all singing challenges. So different from his DH character. 

This was posted before in the other forum, but I don't remember seeing this clip shared here before. :joy: :naughty::skull:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Omg, the translation for his new hit is soooooo funny! They said he edited the lyrics and directed the dance hahaha.

We're moved! Can someone make him an MC of a variety show already???

• LOL 9

12 hours ago, Maria April said:

One of the things I love about vengo is being a sport person. And ready to any challenge even it is his weakness. I mean in the entertainment industry, not all need to be as talented as others. Sometimes, some people gain more popularity it's because they truly happily entertain others through thier naturality. 

I think Vengo is a great role model. It doesn't matter if you can do it well or not, what matters is giving it a try, and enjoy the moment.

5 hours ago, Fong said:

Omg, the translation for his new hit is soooooo funny! They said he edited the lyrics and directed the dance hahaha.

We're moved! Can someone make him an MC of a variety show already???

I cringed the first time I saw the clip of him sing. But the lyrics really make the whole performance worth while.

Vengo's height is impressive, but these games they played during Happy Camp makes him look extra clumsy due to his height.

Another MC mentioned before, that Vengo would make a great host. 

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

i leave for 1 week and the website is entirely redesigned

aGaIn??? 

Yeah. It is so confusing, when the background colour keep changing. Welcome back!

• Like 6

On 7/19/2020 at 2:04 AM, rainyday293 said:

So happy! 

Miss S expected to be aired in early August

Broadcast channel : Tencent

:exercice:

I read some account also report same thing.

Early August. 

I can't wait to see TianTian on screen again :love:

14 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

i leave for 1 week and the website is entirely redesigned

aGaIn??? 

I haven't been here for a week either and I am confused with the whole forum now. Took me a while to get used to.

The drought is here!!!! Any updates on our GR? I feel like they're laying low for the moment :headbang:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Brianna2020 said:

They have been quiet lately, but they've both been very busy. Hopefully some sweets will come soon. As far as the upgrade, I'm actually missing the dark screen. 

If you meant the website theme, you can scroll down until you get to themes, and choose from the four available - dark, light, evolution, and candy modes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/161351061

V will be in Shanghai on 30th, i don't know if it's for filming or not. I hope we can get some pics

dongfengst on FB posted V + R's schedule for July-August:

Me giving a shot at translating @Fong If there are any inaccuracies, please feel free to correct me :):

25/7: MM wraps up filming for Chang Ge Xing

27/7: GG will fly from Zhangye to Xi'an in the afternoon, and fly from Xi'an to Sipsong Panna, Yunnan Province

30/7: In the afternoon, GG will fly from Sipsong Panna and arrive in Shanghai in the evening

31/7: In the afternoon, GG will attend an event for Cartier in Shanghai

1/8: In the evening, GG will fly from Shanghai and arrive at night in Zhangye to continue filming

6/8: MM will attend LV event in Shanghai

8/8: MM will have a fanmeeting (An Mộ Hi - no idea how to translate that) + livestream for Ping An Bank

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

Good news and bad news.

The 26th Shanghai TV Festival (which was supposed to happen back in June) just announced that Three Lives Three Worlds: The Pillow Book aka Eternal Love of Dream is awarded as one of the best online dramas of the year. However, due to the COVID-19 crisis and for the sake of everyone’s safety, no red carpet and awards ceremony will be held. The organizers already postponed the event but I guess they had no choice but to resort to an online ceremony instead. The most we can get are separate thank you videos of V and D (throwback to that promotional clip for ELOD’s broadcast in Malaysia!) but there could be none of those at all.

Still, we could have seen them together physically.

Pain— all I can feel is unbearable pain.

What an unfortunate timing, really. Not only were we robbed of public events for ELOD promotion, we’re now also losing the possibility of them attending award shows for the success that ELOD garnered this year. They really deserve to be praised for their hard work— the fellow actors, the director, the entire production team, and the staff too.

Now that both are working in different dramas, it will be even harder for us to witness V and D together in public. My only hope is to see them in award shows but that is also proving to be difficult given the situation at hand. I do perfectly understand why such events have to be cancelled though, it’s just quite saddening for me personally, as a XWB.

That being said, I hope ELOD gets to win more awards in the future because the more wins, the more chances of them appearing in an award show later on, no? (If such an event were to be permitted of course.) Oh and I earnestly hope to see them in variety shows. Both only appeared together in two variety shows: Happy Camp and Trump vs Trump, not to mention all of these happened over three years ago. :,( We’re definitely in need of new crumbs! 

I hope everyone’s doing well here. Stay healthy and safe!

source: https://m.weibo.cn/1642592432/4528842729593852

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1