[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

4 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

okay hi lovelies!! just a question: was anyone else not able to access the forum for 2 weeks? bc last week i tried to get on to check stuff out, and it said something about the site being down

Try using dark mode

14 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

okay hi lovelies!! just a question: was anyone else not able to access the forum for 2 weeks? bc last week i tried to get on to check stuff out, and it said something about the site being down

I did! For about 2 weeks like you said. Was super sad too 'coz I couldn't get my guangre fix... 

Anyone know about V Love drama cut scene?

Scene V and Rb in Bali.

Rb force kiss to V.

A lot fanmade mv screenshoot this scene Rb kiss V in Bali.

Some guangre shippers said they have one night stand in Bali but some said they only kiss.

Because this is V Love cut scene,

I don't what happened in Bali.

It would be better if production team didn't cut this scene and engagement scene. 

:brokenheart:

• Like 5

So quiet guys!!!

i wonder if you have any wonderful updates of our R and V together.

V’s ad for Ford Land came out today and he looks handsome more than ever with his military hair cut style. I am a sucker for guys with military style haircut. Just love them :P :w00t: :wub:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/165300142.html?weibo_id=4536506548759532

Edited by AlexW
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, AlexW said:

So quiet guys!!!

i wonder if you have any wonderful updates of our R and V together.

V’s ad for Ford Land came out today and he looks handsome more than ever with his military hair cut style. I am a sucker for guys with military style haircut. Just love them :P :w00t: :wub:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/165300142.html?weibo_id=4536506548759532

The ad was not just for Ford, but also National Geographic Travel. So happy that V is being recognized and getting offers from big names!!

Also, V graces the cover of New Travel Voyage August magazine issue. Do you guys recognize one familiar looking picture-pose? Looks very similar to someone. ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2020 at 7:58 PM, Maria April said:

Found this in Instagram. I think it's a screenshots of V's weibo update. 

He's bragging. He's back like old times:joy:

https://twitter.com/DayDreamDilraba/status/1293018916428505088?s=19

Reba went to dinner with Ma Yili after going out to Disney with Bambi. She probably know her when Ma Yili filming Miss. S with V. 

Here goes that delulu that Reba will show her vinegarside when Miss S is airing:joy:.

It's also clear the rumor about V and Mayili for those who still in doubt

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

V was on Weibo replying to his friends’ comments. One of his friend commented, “Let me borrow to drive it.” V replied, “As long as it’s 8888.” V’s response...weird. If it was me, I would have said something about lending the bike. But V just said “as long as it’s 8888.” It doesn’t seem to fit in with the conversation. Lol. He sure does have an eccentric way of thinking.

BUT! As a GR CP shipper...what were you thinking V? :P

34 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

He's bragging. He's back like old times:joy:

Reba went to dinner with Ma Yili after going out to Disney with Bambi. She probably know her when Ma Yili filming Miss. S with V. 

Here goes that delulu that Reba will show her vinegarside when Miss S is airing:joy:.

It's also clear the rumor about V and Mayili for those who still in doubt

That would be the only way how R became acquainted-friends with Ma Yili, right?!? She visited Miss S filming and messed with V while he was playing on his phone. Then, posted it on Douyin. Haha. OR they met up for business related dinner.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

Definitely a telling sign when you're hanging out with your SO's co-worker! All signs point to GRSZD and that these people being GR's "couple friends"! :lol:

41 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

V was on Weibo replying to his friends’ comments. One of his friend commented, “Let me borrow to drive it.” V replied, “As long as it’s 8888.” V’s response...weird. If it was me, I would have said something about lending the bike. But V just said “as long as it’s 8888.” It doesn’t seem to fit in with the conversation. Lol. He sure does have an eccentric way of thinking.

BUT! As a GR CP shipper...what were you thinking V? :P

That would be the only way how R became acquainted-friends with Ma Yili, right?!? She visited Miss S filming and messed with V while he was playing on his phone. Then, posted it on Douyin. Haha.

Agreed - it's like he's afraid people have missed the "8888". I'm sure he sings the new Ping An jingle all the time. ;)

Ooh! Was that the Douyin with her fingers changing his face?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, pips said:

Definitely a telling sign when you're hanging out with your SO's co-worker! All signs point to GRSZD and that these people being GR's "couple friends"! :lol:

Agreed - it's like he's afraid people have missed the "8888". I'm sure he sings the new Ping An jingle all the time. ;)

Ooh! Was that the Douyin with her fingers changing his face?

Yes! That one!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Wow! Speaking of co-workers from Miss S. I think I read somewhere that one of V's weibo friend who he added after starring together in Miss S also added Reba during that time they were filming. The same guy on V's birthday dinner posted pics of V, their group of friends, and 11 wine glasses. In the friends group photo there was only 10 people including the photographer. The reason we think it's R's wine glass is because he also edited this post to add a picture of V and R from Mr. pride and Miss Prejudice but then again later edit the post to remove that picture. Am I getting my sources right?

Anyways, it seems like all of V's friends and co-workers are introduced to R. How sweet is that?? What does that tell us?

On a related note, didn't someone posted here that when V was showing red girl (from Candle in the tomb) pictures from his phone in the bts, she also asked if that's "your house Reba?" 

Oh oh and one more thing, you guys remember when she steals his phone and randomly texts his friends? He later has to go apologize and explain to them. That in itself is telling. No matter how close you are, that's pretty rude if you're not dating. He really pampers her! Hehe

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 5

Just some updates on our lovely couple:

- Both V & R are official nominees for The Most Beautiful Asian Faces of 2020 (vote if you can!) 
- V flew from Zhangye to Beijing today..

Let’s hope that their schedules meet up so they can spend time together! :please:

Sources:

Donut Instagram 

QuangNhiet FB

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/13/2020 at 7:13 AM, Fong said:

First the shoes... and now this. Now that we know he deliberately favors the number 8, the sugar is especially sweet! As long as it's 8888 right?? 

So who bought the shirt, Reba or him?. Apparently there is direct flight from Shanghai to Zhangye vice versa everyday. So there is a chance for sneaking arround and the time reba went to disney with bambi V costar was having a break, so may be he's as well. And that night reba went to dinner with Mayili and V today wearing Shanghai T shirt. The plot thickening:please:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1