[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CD_LjITFUIw/?utm_source=ig_embed

Lo a very sexy charming Vengo Gaw, and gosh.... 

Out of all kinds of colour fishes in the whole world! Why purple and red!!!! Wahahhaaha I'm so crazily inlove to this couple... Who will not thought of them being together if each of them giving hints to everyone not even admitting nor denying the rumor.  And about Alice, we cannot push everyone to accept someone but the best thing those people can do is support Dilraba's happiness. The fact that dilraba is the only one can choose whoever she wanted to be with. And above all, we may not know alot more about vengo but if dilraba choose him, means he is something that others don't have. 

Anyways, why Mm had a different aura since 2020 comes. She is very much thesame but different at thesame time. She has this powerful, feisty seductive aura in her, thesame like gg. 

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 8/17/2020 at 1:38 PM, Maria April said:

Lo a very sexy charming Vengo Gaw, and gosh.... 

Out of all kinds of colour fishes in the whole world! Why purple and red!!!! Wahahhaaha I'm so crazily inlove to this couple... Who will not thought of them being together if each of them giving hints to everyone not even admitting nor denying the rumor.  And about Alice, we cannot push everyone to accept someone but the best thing those people can do is support Dilraba's happiness. The fact that dilraba is the only one can choose whoever she wanted to be with. And above all, we may not know alot more about vengo but if dilraba choose him, means he is something that others don't have. 

Anyways, why Mm had a different aura since 2020 comes. She is very much thesame but different at thesame time. She has this powerful, feisty seductive aura in her, thesame like gg. 

V is so handsome. The most handsome actor i come across from Chinese-Korean entertaintment world. Beating Lee Joon Gi since he come with more complete package a.k.a taller:glee:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

55 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

V is so handsome. The most handsome actor i come across from Chinese-Korean entertaintment world. Beating Lee Joon Gi since he come with more complete package a.k.a taller

True, I saw alot of Korean either but I never really hooked until accidentally saw a trailer of eternal love of dream. 

• Like 5

On 8/16/2020 at 1:57 AM, Fong said:

Poll time everyone!

What do you think is V and R's current relationship status? React with one of the following emojis:

- married

- engaged

- living together

- dating

If you have supporting evidence, I'd like to hear your analysis! Lol

They're surely engaged and living together. And there's a possibilité that they got married secretely  because of there parents relegious background because they are very filial to there parents.

• Love 2

17 hours ago, Maria April said:
And about Alice, we cannot push everyone to accept someone but the best thing those people can do is support Dilraba's happiness. The fact that dilraba is the only one can choose whoever she wanted to be with. And above all, we may not know alot more about vengo but if dilraba choose him, means he is something that others don't have. 

I've noticed that a lot her fans are trying to shut down the CP super topic with Johnny on WB. It's not without reason though, because that guy sure has done a lot of girls wrong, and they're all taking turns coming out with horror stories. I can understand that the Alices want to protect her from being smooched off of by d-bags like Johnny, but V has kept clean throughout his career, and look at the way D puts him up on a pedestal! Look at the way they treat each other! She has all the respect for him, and that's the reason why he's always been good in my books. 

While it is true that V benefited quite a bit from working with or simply being associated with D, however, if they are indeed together, they will want to share in his success. His success is her success, and vice versa! In fact, their CP fan-base is also fueling both their popularity - if they were already confirmed to be together or not together, there wouldn't be so many people scrutinizing everything that they wear, every event that they attend, every post that they upload, every interview that they take, every show/movie that they shoot, and every move that they make. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEA-PyNlX-R/?utm_source=ig_embed

Do you know that V went to Japan 1.5 years ago for vacation? I don’t remember this. Anyone? 

On 8/18/2020 at 8:34 AM, Eery2 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD_EZ2DHjs9/

Relaying again:elated:from smart fans

@Eery2 Hello, what do you mean with this Buccellati jewelry? Please elaborate. :huh:

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 8:49 AM, AlexW said:

Do you know that V went to Japan 1.5 years ago for vacation? I don’t remember this. Anyone? 

@Eery2 Hello, what do you mean with this Buccellati jewelry? Please elaborate. :huh:

Focus on words affectionate asian client. Who called himself affectionate? Just speculation. Secret relationship always attract people. People like romantic things. May be if the client were him, they want to give people clue. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 8/16/2020 at 1:57 AM, Fong said:

Poll time everyone!

What do you think is V and R's current relationship status? React with one of the following emojis:

- married

- engaged

- living together

- dating

If you have supporting evidence, I'd like to hear your analysis! Lol

A girl can dream so I voted for "married". No analysis or proof. Only my imagination. I will leave it to time when they would actually announce. GRZSD!

On 8/18/2020 at 8:34 AM, Eery2 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD_EZ2DHjs9/

Relaying againfrom smart fans

I wonder if its a wedding ring of some sort..... 

I missed so much and I was only away for 2 weeks!

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1