[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 7/21/2020 at 2:18 AM, nani-lyfe said:

dongfengst on FB posted V + R's schedule for July-August:

Me giving a shot at translating @Fong If there are any inaccuracies, please feel free to correct me :):

25/7: MM wraps up filming for Chang Ge Xing

27/7: GG will fly from Zhangye to Xi'an in the afternoon, and fly from Xi'an to Sipsong Panna, Yunnan Province

30/7: In the afternoon, GG will fly from Sipsong Panna and arrive in Shanghai in the evening

31/7: In the afternoon, GG will attend an event for Cartier in Shanghai

1/8: In the evening, GG will fly from Shanghai and arrive at night in Zhangye to continue filming

6/8: MM will attend LV event in Shanghai

8/8: MM will have a fanmeeting (An Mộ Hi - no idea how to translate that) + livestream for Ping An Bank

An Mộ Hi which means 安慕希(Ān mù xī) and English name is Ambrosial, a kind of drinking yogurt

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

Hi all.. it's been a while.. :selfie:

So.. since everyone here seems in a drought.. I'll bring you something sweet and refreshing from the recent episode of grandpa's Happy Camp :exercice:

Spoiler

When grandpa playing the game 'Fake or Real', so the game is to guess which chair covered in Happy Camp's towel is the real chair. Chair have it's own number from 1 to 8.

So, the opposite team member choose chair number 8. Then grandpa decided to choose number 2. He said it in a loud and spontaneous voice.

Screenshot-2020-07-22-00-26-06-90.jpg

:Megalol:

Then the leader of the opposite team then said, 二八开吗? èr bā kái ma? It's started from 2 and 8?

Screenshot-2020-07-22-00-27-19-78.jpg

There's always a way for Happy Camp team to provide GuangRe fans with some sugar.

Yes... It's another pinch of sugar.. from the mystical number 28.

:elated:

With Boss Yang Mi in the house, before we thought grandpa will be roasted by HC host. Since Grandpa said, his favorite actress that he's ever worked together with is Yang Mi, even answered two different question with Yang Mi.

Now, grandpa received critical hit by making him saying èr bā, 28.

:Megalol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4529184741006170

Old sugar from when they went to an event together november last year.

In the comments it seem Someone saw Reba at Disney during the night but don't know who 's the man she's with. But after she/he? saw ELoD she/he indentified the man as V.

So that's how they didn't get caught when they went to Disney.  V went there then wait for Reba to joint him at night:joy:.

Such a nice boyfriend you got there Reba

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4529184741006170

Old sugar from when they went to an event together november last year.

In the comments it seem Someone saw Reba at Disney during the night but don't know who 's the man she's with. But after she/he? saw ELoD she/he indentified the man as V.

So that's how they didn't get caught when they went to Disney.  V went there then wait for Reba to joint him at night:joy:.

Such a nice boyfriend you got there Reba

Oooo... was it the same day when someone caught V on video watching the parade at Disneyland? For the longest time, there was no evidence that D was there! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, pips said:

Oooo... was it the same day when someone caught V on video watching the parade at Disneyland? For the longest time, there was no evidence that D was there! 

Yes. Fans just speculate he was there for  Reba but there was no witness. I mean what on earth did a 36 years old, who happened to have rumored girlfriend who just expressed her wish to visit Disney, did at that place alone:joy:. And the said girl happened to be at the same town as well. Offcourse fans assume he was there with her. Now we have witness

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

Another old sweet. BTS of Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms.

I am always struck by how cute Reba is when she was around Vengo. Reba's whole mannerism she becomes noticeably relaxed and behaves more feminine with him. 

I doubt we will see Reba hiding under another male co-stars cloak any time soon. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Am I the only one cannot get into page or are there a problem with the site. It said "Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme". Sorry, I'm bad at technology, how do l locate the Admin CP. Thanks n appreciated.

2 hours ago, Regina Ng said:

Am I the only one cannot get into page or are there a problem with the site. It said "Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme". Sorry, I'm bad at technology, how do l locate the Admin CP. Thanks n appreciated.

I think the site itself was down. I wasn't able to log in for 4 days.

• Sad 2

Anybody understand why suddenly i couldnt see text in this forum. Please kindly mesaage me if someone has solution.

it only showed message.

Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.

37 minutes ago, afirefly said:

Anybody understand why suddenly i couldnt see text in this forum. Please kindly mesaage me if someone has solution.

it only showed message.

Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.

You can change the theme to dark mode and it worked for me . When I use light theme , it showed error. You can change the theme in bottom of the page , ps select dark theme.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Brianna2020 said:

I think the site itself was down. I wasn't able to log in for 4 days.

Yes - I’ve been trying to post something (this) just to see if it works, as I tried to just reply many times but it wouldn’t go through...

So glad this forum is running again! I was so anxious these last days...need our community!!! :heart:

@Eery2 cheering with you!!!!:hooray:

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

23 minutes ago, AlexW said:

Missing you guys! These past few days have been a drought plus the site has been down. 
Any update of our couple? :D

A small sugar from recent KB program

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4530681894404859

Apparently when V dance and his team mate had to guess what dance it was, he guess it Xinjiang dance:joy:. Probably because of V relationship with Reba he just assumed V's dance  was Xinjiang eventhough fans who know the dance thought it's not.

Everyone in JX know. :happydance:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, triplesung said:

It's nice to hear that we got a few sugars from HC even though its not THAT obvious. 

And it is nice to be back after days of not able to visit the forums. 

After days of not able to visit this forum, i started to feel sad that i would not ear from all of you anymore. I see that i'm a bit to depended of this forum. The site came back after i changed the theme for dark mode. Maybe it's a coincidence. Maintenance thing sometime thake days.

Love to ear you back...love this ship.

I saw  happy camp with Yang Mi. Love V. Not alot of sugar in that episode. V is a gentleman.  There's alot of image of him toutching is eyes. He's swetting alot. And some images he seems not enjoying the show. He look tired. I dont know how long they filmed that episodes. That's my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 7/26/2020 at 9:11 PM, Immortal-Louiza said:

After days of not able to visit this forum, i started to feel sad that i would not ear from all of you anymore. I see that i'm a bit to depended of this forum. The site came back after i changed the theme for dark mode. Maybe it's a coincidence. Maintenance thing sometime thake days.

Love to ear you back...love this ship.

I saw  happy camp with Yang Mi. Love V. Not alot of sugar in that episode. V is a gentleman.  There's alot of image of him toutching is eyes. He's swetting alot. And some images he seems not enjoying the show. He look tired. I dont know how long they filmed that episodes. That's my opinion.

V arrived at the studio early in the morning for filming and he didn’t leave until  midnight - 1am.

On 7/6/2020 at 7:18 PM, Fong said:

So there were many accounts of fans saying that during the Happy Camp break, V did the following hand gestures:

Heart with wings sign then followed by 1, 2, and 8! He's done these gestures before but putting them all together while the camera isn't rolling... is he really sending us messages!? Let's see if this was caught on fancam.

Sources:

QuangNhietFB

Weibo

We didn’t see much sugar with the aired version of Happy Camp, but don’t forget what happened off camera!

:happydance:

Welcome back everyone!

• Like 5
  • Love 3