[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

OMG! Is it the same sky?? :o

If it's indeed same sky...

Our Guangre... 

:dontwanna::ohboy2:

EDIT :

Additional evidence from Xwb China :

https://m.weibo.cn/7351138138/4520874290293175

Leo Wu Lei updated his Oasis (1st June) with similar sky color in Chang Ge Xing shooting location.

So, V visited Rb?

Like he visited Rb in 2017 (Sweet dreams drama)

Wow!:cutekitty:

• Like 10
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

On 6/28/2020 at 8:41 PM, Eery2 said:

Off course 28:joy:

He's really back in Beijing then. Has to tell the waifu his love first

I don't think he's in Beijing now.

On 6/28/2020 at 8:45 PM, rainyday293 said:

OMG! Is it same sky?? :o

If it's indeed same sky...

Our Guangre... 

Very well done observation :hypehype:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 8
  • Awesome 1

Wow! That sky picture isn't even HQ, I can see some pixelation. It's definitely cropped!!! I love this man and his cryptic messages. :criesariver:

Happy 6.28 ladies!!

@wheeinterbear haha same!! I'm a very casual c/k drama watcher. The only CP I ever shipped was Bella/Edward (Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart). Anyways, that ship was real but let's not mention how we found out. :sweatingbullets:Compare to that ship, I love our CP much more personality wise.

@LoquatsLove oh! Can you share why you think he's still not in Beijing? :Please:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, Fong said:

Wow! That sky picture isn't even HQ, I can see some pixelation. It's definitely cropped!!! I love this man and his cryptic messages. :criesariver:

Happy 6.28 ladies!!

@wheeinterbear haha same!! I'm a very casual c/k drama watcher. The only CP I ever shipped was Bella/Edward (Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart). Anyways, that ship was real but let's not mention how we found out. :sweatingbullets:Compare to that ship, I love our CP much more personality wise.

@LoquatsLove oh! Can you share why you think he's still not in Beijing? :Please:

I second that. I thought he's back in Beijing as per his bodyguard post. 

If he's still in Hengdiang, he's just secretly tell his followers where his whereabout in the past 12 days then

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I second that. I thought he's back in Beijing as per his bodyguard post. 

If he's still in Hengdiang, he's just secretly tell his followers where his whereabout in the past 12 days then

Just my two cents. Don't believe too much of that bodyguard's post. If you read the comments, many have pointed out that he is unlikely a real bodyguard as bodyguard supposedly does not ever EVER expose information and whereabouts of the client. More like he used V's name to gain attention. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5

18 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Just my two cents. Don't believe too much of that bodyguard's post. If you read the comments, many have pointed out that he is unlikely a real bodyguard as bodyguard supposedly does not ever EVER expose information and whereabouts of the client. More like he used V's name to gain attention. 

Qho is he then? A stalker:sweatingbullets:?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

You're right, thanks for the reality check. I was wondering why the bodyguard was disclosing V's location, does seem fishy. With the virus resurging in Beijing, it's likely he wouldn't come back at this time. But then, the question is, did he ever leave Beijing?

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Fong said:

You're right, thanks for the reality check. I was wondering why the bodyguard was disclosing V's location, does seem fishy. With the virus resurging in Beijing, it's likely he wouldn't come back at this time. But then, the question is, did he ever leave Beijing?

Can someone take that clear sunset sky like that in Beijing?Is there open space wide enough in Beijing to take it?. 

I doubt he's in Beijing when he took the pic. We will know in a few days if he's really in Beijing now

I just read a comment that Beijing is cloudy these days. So definetely not in Beijing

And we don't know how they do this bodyguard business there. We just assume base on we think how they should work. We'll never know fo sure

Let see how microscopic girls work here

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4520913612543094

It's look like they got the location already:cheers:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4

Thank you for the microscopic fans.. :cutekitty:

My theory is simple, Beijing sky usually in gray. But the picture shown clear sky.

:heart1:

Spoiler

Recent news showing waves of people are leaving Beijing due to the virus outbreak.

With his capacity, I think grandpa could choose not to stay at Beijing.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

52 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Recent news showing waves of people are leaving Beijing due to the virus outbreak.

With his capacity, I think grandpa could choose not to stay at Beijing.

Not related, but I like how you call him grandpa. :loolz:

Our gg has too many cute nicknames:

Guang Shu (uncle Guang)

Guang Guang 

Tian Tian

Sunlight

Lao Dong Hua

Affectionate gwg

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

EMFPuBLU8AA_5_i.jpg

Ever since the end of 2018, D's been emitting a different aura. Her gaze has gotten a lot steadier, and she seemed to have matured considerably. I remember coming across the Pechoin event photos/videos from late last year, and thinking that she looked like someone who has entered into the next phase of her womanhood. Like she has gained a new level of control, and is a lot more open with exuding her sensuality. Not a vibe that a woman who's claimed to be single for years gives off! :)

Then I saw somewhere that she was with V during that time - might I add, V is handsome and all, but boy, is he a lucky man!!! Look at her! I also read about their matching Dou Yin posts (the "baby filter" one where she was wearing the same earrings as at the Pechoin event), the hotel they were allegedly together at, their shared stylist, their travel schedules, etc. She was also wrapping up her LD filming at the time, and this was just before the whole paparazzi farce about her staying the night with JH. There was quite a bit of GR sugar during that period, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding them out. Hoping someone can share more details here! 

• Like 16
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, pips said:

Ever since the end of 2018, D's been emitting a different aura. Her gaze has gotten a lot steadier, and she seemed to have matured considerably. I remember coming across the Pechoin event photos/videos from late last year, and thinking that she looked like someone who has entered into the next phase of her womanhood. Like she has gained a new level of control, and is a lot more open with exuding her sensuality. Not a vibe that a woman who's claimed to be single for years gives off! :)

Then I saw somewhere that she was with V during that time - might I add, V is handsome and all, but boy, is he a lucky man!!! Look at her! I also read about their matching Dou Yin posts (the "baby filter" one where she was wearing the same earrings as at the Pechoin event), the hotel they were allegedly together at, their shared stylist, their travel schedules, etc. She was also wrapping up her LD filming at the time, and this was just before the whole paparazzi farce about her staying the night with JH. There was quite a bit of GR sugar during that period, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding them out. Hoping someone can share more details here! 

I agreed about D. In addition, V is more hot and attractive full of sex appeal in his age. A hot grandpa, appealing uncle, a very attractive man indeed. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

For me , among 4 lives 4 worlds videos , my favourite is Valentine version . When V said " I love this little fox the most" , I can't control myself & there are butterflies in my stomach:hwaiting2:whenever  I watch .

Both V & RB reaction are too cute in this video and RB smile brightly when she heard V reply . Did you guys also notice that this video was shot in 2019 Tencent star  award because their costumes were same :D:D:D.Moreover ,

When V reply as Dijunin his weibo as a promotional purpose for drama ,  Reba also commented in his post . Actually although I didn't know about RB's other previous dramas , In compared with LD , RB contributed alot in 3L3W.:wub::wub:just reminiscing the good old days cause I miss them alot

Edited by Ellie Charm
  • Like 8
  • Love 7

On 6/22/2020 at 9:44 PM, AppleAngel13 said:

Or maybe he is sending hints with the pics instead of words? 

R was on Whale's bike in the wedding scene

Mayb V is showing us who is the Real Biker in her life? Lol.. I am just trying too hard to link V's pic to R 

So obvious! V is very wise. He is the real man of her life.

On 6/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, pawla said:

I can't stop laughing seeing the p*o on the ML's face :lol:

Me too....

On 6/22/2020 at 4:08 PM, LoquatsLove said:

Grandpa could finally breath at ease.

He's her real biker. Love more this style then the whale boy! Those pictures at that moment are so welcome from Guangre....And Donuts. 

On 6/25/2020 at 3:28 AM, snowahgase said:

Thank you!! I only recently finished Pillowbook and that made me die even more :lol:

Thanks!! Haha! YESS Got7 is my ult group :wub: I love them so much uwu 

Yes! She is really pretty and talented. Let me link a video for you. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, their group recently had a performance ft. a familiar face...Zhang Yunlong/ 张云龙 ^_^

p.s. Curley/Xilinnayi is the one with blue hair. 

Reveal hidden contents

Here is the YSL video for Reba too. If I'm correct, she is the one speaking in the vid.

I speak english and french. And i heard her once in the video when she went in Greece. She talks in english to the beautiful driver about buying  a wedding dress without having a boyfriend.... It's not the same voice. I'm sure of that.

I'm talking for them.....

On 6/26/2020 at 10:34 AM, rainyday293 said:

19th Nov 2014

Li Xirui update her weibo

All member of our family is back to home

Vengo dan Reba is housemate at that time with others Jaywalk artist.

Time flies...

4 years later...

19th Nov 2018 :

Vengo and Reba finished shooting Eternal Love of Dream.

P.s : I like V's manner hands :wub:

He's polite

I like 19th Nov 

Love this old pictures. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote media & no IG embedded allowed
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1