[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Fong said:

@pipsinteresting! Thanks for bringing this up! They're right, the bts scenes are suspicious especially when V rewinds the tape. Of course Tencent edits it so we think he's watching the nose kiss but he's obviously watching the consummation. This isn't the first time they edit the bts to fit a "narrative". 

You know, I can see kiss scenes being more funny and awkward for real and longterm couples especially when you have to look into their eyes and pretend you're "still shy" about it. Try doing that with your SO! I heard R is very professional with kiss scenes so it's suspicious how she NG so much with V.

I also read the leaked script for this scene somewhere and it's a lot more intense. Dang it censorship!!! :smashes:

@Fong Oh! Could you share what was “supposed” to happen according to the script? 

:winkx:

• LOL 5

This personne answering  to that fan (or maybe not a fan? ). I absolutly confirme what she answer. V deleted most or alot of his Weibo post from those modeling years. It was talked in a earlier pages.  People were saying..respect is will if you are a real donut. We must respect him and not put that in particulary in this forum. Because he deleted it! Someone said those pictures are not anymore in Weibo. If he's doing that, there must be a good raison. Or maybe someone asked him to do that...hihi...As a fan of him...i think he those'nt want to see them anymore. Not because he's ashame of it...V is mature...He has his personnal raison.  My preference his not seeing to much of him or other man or woman....For me, it's not sexy. I like to imagine the thing, not seeing it..I'm not a prude woman. I like him better in the last 4 years... in his late thirty. Lovely man in side and outside.

And i thing, in this time of his life, he wants to fulfill him self in acting carreer or artistic modeling like he did in Madame Figaro. The problem in this industrie you're not always have good production. Modeling his a second "feeder".  Before acting it was his main revenu. Now he have more choses. I dont think he's ashame of what me did in his early time. To survive, he most have done contracts in modeling or production series that he did'nt prefere to do. He's in a agency.  And he is cash for Jaywalk studio. Dont know his contract.

He worked very hard in is life to be who he is now. So proud of him. And the the production team  is very important...The director of the production is very important. The music....All the staff  is important. Love a ressent article where he says about the serie Candle in the tomb: the warth of path. He was emotionnal  when he thanks all the team during the wave dancing...He is thankfull of the production. First it was'nt his first chose. He thanks them...He finally finded him self in this caracter. 

Sorry for this long post..I was talking about this  old pictures..Lost my self in this post... Someone answer in a good way to this person. Respect his chose in not reposting what he deleted in Weibo...He delited it for a raison.  I think he wants to be reconised as a actor. But i love his last shoots  of modeling in Madame Figaro. Love the artistic of it. Industry in China is very different.  In Canada, this industrie is so different from china. In US it is something else that i dont want to talk here.

Love this forum...Sometime, i can be here many time in the day...Sorry for this long post...

Je vous embrasse tous!....i'm kissing you all!

From a Donut and Guangre fan...

• Like 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, nani-lyfe said:

@Fong Oh! Could you share what was “supposed” to happen according to the script? 

:winkx:

@nani-lyfe @pips Okay so I finally found the leaked script from one of the private fb group. This is the paragraph before he covers them with a blanket. No wonder the two of them were giggling! :Megalol:

Here you all go, pardon my rough translation: warning 16+ 

Spoiler

"The thin silk dress on the Fengjiu slowly slipped from her shoulders following Dijun's hands. Fengjiu trembled slightly.

Dijun gently kissed Fengjiu's bare shoulder.

Dijun calmly slid his hands down Fengjiu's front, untied the knot, reached inside the skirt, and caressed her flesh.

Fengjiu couldn't help but gasped, reaching out to stop Dijun's hands, but she couldn't find the energy.

Fengjiu refusal was blocked by Dijun's lips.

Dijun aggressively kissed Fengjiu until she was out of breath.

One of Fengjiu's hand was placed on Dijun's bare chest while the other on his shoulder.

Fengjiu touched his warm hard chest, unconsciously stroking.

Dijun fingers which was gently carressing her waist immediately tighten, and he deepened the kiss.

Fengjiu gasped, limped, and shut her eyes tightly.

Dijun breathes hard by Fengjiu's ears, his hands still moving gently on her body.

Suddenly, Fengjiu remembers something and stopped.

Dijun looked up, his sweaty forehead leaning on Fengjiu's and asked: What's wrong?

Fengjiu: Aren't you dizzy from being in the rain?

Dijun hugged her waist and hoarsely answered: I don't care."

Tencent, please release this scene! :cries3:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 7
  • Shocked 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

My god...it's a real sript? Why they did'nt do it as writtin. 

Of course NOT dear! It would have been butchered to smithereens by China censorship!! 
The excerpts are from the original Pillow Book by 唐七公子。 :yum:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Fong said:

@nani-lyfe @pips Okay so I finally found the leaked script from one of the private fb group. This is the paragraph before he covers them with a blanket. No wonder the two of them were giggling! :Megalol:

Here you all go, pardon my rough translation: warning 16+ 

Hide contents

"The thin silk dress on the Fengjiu slowly slipped from her shoulders following Dijun's hands. Fengjiu trembled slightly.

Dijun gently kissed Fengjiu's bare shoulder.

Dijun calmly slid his hands down Fengjiu's front, untied the knot, reached inside the skirt, and caressed her flesh.

Fengjiu couldn't help but gasped, reaching out to stop Dijun's hands, but she couldn't find the energy.

Fengjiu refusal was blocked by Dijun's lips.

Dijun aggressively kissed Fengjiu until she was out of breath.

One of Fengjiu's hand was placed on Dijun's bare chest while the other on his shoulder.

Fengjiu touched his warm hard chest, unconsciously stroking.

Dijun fingers which was gently carressing her waist immediately tighten, and he deepened the kiss.

Fengjiu gasped, limped, and shut her eyes tightly.

Dijun breathes hard by Fengjiu's ears, his hands still moving gently on her body.

Suddenly, Fengjiu remembers something and stopped.

Dijun looked up, his sweaty forehead leaning on Fengjiu's and asked: What's wrong?

Fengjiu: Aren't you dizzy from being in the rain?

Dijun hugged her waist and hoarsely answered: I don't care."

Tencent, please release this scene! :cries3:

@Fong Thank you! The details are very similar to the book! But I have a feeling V + R likely didn’t want to follow the script for that level of intimacy. I remember reading an interview where V said they didn’t want to do hot, steamy kisses. Instead, they opted to do sweet lip touching kisses only (-.-“). So, from that, I don’t think they filmed any hot, steamy intimate scenes....sooo oh so unfortunate...sigh...

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

43 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

My god...it's a real sript? Why they did'nt do it as writtin. 

This could be an early version of the script before editing and censorship. The post says it was leaked and super fans promptly translated it. Otherwise, no source were sited so can't cross-check. I'm thinking they've got to tone down the script since this leaked one is still pretty controversial if it's real. Perhaps there's a middle ground version that they were acting out which was why everyone thought the final scene and the bts scenes don't match.

Edit:

Found the same translation on another group which did say that a lot of scenes didn't make it due to censorship or cannot be acted and this is one of them. @nani-lyfe has a point that our CP wouldn't agree to act it out anyways. Sigh.... 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

This personne answering  to that fan (or maybe not a fan? ). I absolutly confirme what she answer. V deleted most or alot of his Weibo post from those modeling years. It was talked in a earlier pages.  People were saying..respect is will if you are a real donut. We must respect him and not put that in particulary in this forum. Because he deleted it! Someone said those pictures are not anymore in Weibo. If he's doing that, there must be a good raison. Or maybe someone asked him to do that...hihi...As a fan of him...i think he those'nt want to see them anymore. Not because he's ashame of it...V is mature...He has his personnal raison.  My preference his not seeing to much of him or other man or woman....For me, it's not sexy. I like to imagine the thing, not seeing it..I'm not a prude woman. I like him better in the last 4 years... in his late thirty. Lovely man in side and outside.

And i thing, in this time of his life, he wants to fulfill him self in acting carreer or artistic modeling like he did in Madame Figaro. The problem in this industrie you're not always have good production. Modeling his a second "feeder".  Before acting it was his main revenu. Now he have more choses. I dont think he's ashame of what me did in his early time. To survive, he most have done contracts in modeling or production series that he did'nt prefere to do. He's in a agency.  And he is cash for Jaywalk studio. Dont know his contract.

He worked very hard in is life to be who he is now. So proud of him. And the the production team  is very important...The director of the production is very important. The music....All the staff  is important. Love a ressent article where he says about the serie Candle in the tomb: the warth of path. He was emotionnal  when he thanks all the team during the wave dancing...He is thankfull of the production. First it was'nt his first chose. He thanks them...He finally finded him self in this caracter. 

Sorry for this long post..I was talking about this  old pictures..Lost my self in this post... Someone answer in a good way to this person. Respect his chose in not reposting what he deleted in Weibo...He delited it for a raison.  I think he wants to be reconised as a actor. But i love his last shoots  of modeling in Madame Figaro. Love the artistic of it. Industry in China is very different.  In Canada, this industrie is so different from china. In US it is something else that i dont want to talk here.

Love this forum...Sometime, i can be here many time in the day...Sorry for this long post...

Je vous embrasse tous!....i'm kissing you all!

From a Donut and Guangre fan...

@Immortal-Louiza

I believe you are referring to my post. 

I did not post that screenshot of his old pictures because I am disrespectful. I am a fan who appreciate all his works be it modelling or acting. I believe he did all his projects with passion and much effort. It takes alot to be modelling in such clothings.

In fact, I have gotten that screenshot from a private group who all love both V and R. That group has much discussion and respect for all projects done by them as individuals and couple. 

I admit that I may have not read or remember 100% of all the pages with information that he had deleted those modelling pics. I appreciate @LoquatsLove for reminding me of the removal of pictures. 

However, it is not fair for you to assume that I had post the screenshot because I am disrespectful or am pretending to be a fan. I may not be a long time fan like you but that does not mean my amount for love and respect for him is any lesser than you. Dont judge me by my posts as you do not know me personally. 

I understand that not everyone appreciate or like such projects by V hence I have hidden it as a spoiler with '18+'. 

Since I have been reminded that V has personally deleted his old modelling pictures, I will not be re-posting them on this forum if I come across them on other sites. 

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1st July 2020

So happy. Today V's get 9.3M followers on Weibo and his new drama start shooting.

Hope 3rd July he will get 20k - 30k followers after "I'm waiting for you at the Summer Palace" eps 

From Vengogaoifg :

Good news! Vengo is cast in one of the 2018 - 2022 China Top 100 Key TV Series, "Glory And Dream"
Although it has not been announced which role he will play, we are sure Vengo would be very excited to join the project as it has lots of big names in the TV industry.
#GaoWeiGuang https://t.co/Uow7mxv3yV

Filming starts today and they have a blessing ceremony. Pix were posted on the producer's Weibo. Vengo is not seen at the ceremony though.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

Where is he now? Is he really back in Beijing or still in Hengdiang? Come on V, show yourself for your fans:hypehype:

Some fans said he will start filming his next project with Victoria Song soon, or probably the new project mentioned above 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

Victoria Song Qian still filming her drama with Ou Hao in Suzhou.

Booting ceremony 15th May 2020.

Maybe around August or Sept will finish shooting.

Maybe after that, she will begin filming with V.

I really excited for their new drama.

Really want to see V in romance drama with Victoria. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Victoria Song Qian still filming her drama with Ou Hao in Suzhou.

Booting ceremony 15th May 2020.

Maybe around August or Sept will finish shooting.

Maybe after that, she will begin filming with V.

I really excited for their new drama.

Really want to see V in romance drama with Victoria. 

I heard the director is very good. And the script had been revised many times until he's satisfied. So it's must have be good script. So exited for V, he has good projects ahead. Candle in the Tomb really open way for him. And ELOD really rise his profile. His fans mostly mature with their own income, unlike some young idols who's fans are teenagers dependent on their parents allowance:joy:

Very good for his brand commercial opportinity

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, chsaf said:

Also excited to see Reba in The Long Ballad (Changge Xing) with Wu Lei and Zhao Lu Si

That as well:sparklyeyes:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please remove animated emojis from quotes.
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, maria april jaramillo said:

I really badly want more to V and R together again in New project's though. A reunion after years... 

Fat chance. They can't even be together in the same stage:sweat:. It's unfair for us GuangRe shippers i know, but it's their decision so we have to respect that. But if only there is a miracle:cheers:. God please grant our wish for our GuangRe couple to be in the movie together again. Amin:Please:

• Sad 2
  • Love 6

https://youtu.be/Rn3fX6wV9vY

V's new interview! :lol:

Rough translation from chinese:

What is your latest wish? 

V: Hope to get sign on to a big movie production. 

(hope that his wish will come true!) 

Do you feel that you more handsome in period drama or modern times? 

V: I am too good looking. 

(:D no one can deny that. Hahaha) 

What was the craziest/wildest thing that you ever did? 

V: bought a motorcycle 

(;):phew: I wonder why?? :lol:

Which recent (& trendy?) purchase are you most happy with? 

V: shirt/suit

(I am not too sure but I think he is happy with his purchase of a trendy cool shirt/suit) 

Which job will you like to pursue in if you are not in this acting industry? 

V: Chef

(reminds me of R saying that she has been reading alot of cooking books recently. Perhaps they are trying out many different recipes during this period!) 

What circumstances will you feel that you are having a hard time? 

V: When my work team chase me to upload selfies. 

(:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:)

Which part of your body are you most satisfied with? 

V: I am too perfect

(lol... Love his shy smile everytime he say this answer) 

If you are to receive 100 messages from your manager via we chat, what will that message/request be? 

V: (manager) chasing me to upload selfies

(gotta love his manager. Hahahah.. So many of us want to see more V's selfies!) 

Why your fans call you Gao Tian Tian? 

V: because I am very sweet

(:wub::wub:

What is your latest project which fans can look forward too? 

I can't clearly hear his answer but I think he is talking about a new drama that will be released soon. 

:heart::love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

What is your latest project which fans can look forward too? 

I can't clearly hear his answer but I think he is talking about a new drama that will be released soon. 

#10 answer 

Seeing his peeking chest hairs, I feel tickled. :loolz:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@Karma29

Hahaha... I know that exact feeling when I saw his chest :smirk::lol:

I honestly still cannot get over ELOD. Their chemistry is too amazing. 

Hopefully, they will eventually work together again in the future. 

In the meantime, i will get my fix rewatching their old projects :lol: while waiting for their new dramas.

@maria april jaramillo I feel the same. Just look at how they hug each other in their dramas! Just like real couple! 

http://Screenshot-20200702-000019.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 5