[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

Some LD cp fans have infiltrated hashtag Thai GR fan lately and now everyone is like throwing GR moments back at their face. So it is a good chance to see lots of old moments on twitter now if you look at #กวงเร่อ. 

How can these LD CP fans break the almost 7 years GR CP fans??? Try harder newbies. LD CP fans are still kids compared to the almost like detective GR CP fans.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

@Fongdo not worry...usually how c-ent works is the moment a couple gets married, they’d have a post wedding couple magazine shoot, along with release of their wedding stills, maybe even a wedding video, followed by lead role of the couple in a drama to encash their popularity, followed by a resurgence of their fame (as a couple) after declaring their eventual (hush-hush) pregnancy through inevitable leaks.

That being said, cannot wait for all these to happen for our cp (ah, a girl can dream!!) . Maybe our dreams of seeing them back on screen as a couple will defo come true then, in one of the possible plotlines mentioned by @wheeinterbear...

also, would love to see jaywalk colleagues supporting them finally in the open, in their wedding stills! Imagine, zbb, ym, zyl, and other friends and costars as wedding guests and groomsmen/ bridesmaids! Our cp handing out red envelopes! :)

so we first have to wait for them to gx, but in a good amount of time, no rush :P

• Like 5
  • Love 8

10 hours ago, Fong said:

Celebration post to LD finally concluding! Cheers to Reba for a successful drama to add to her career achievements. http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/154714446.html?weibo_id=4518222056024298

Also, thanks R for her professionalism and clear stance on any forced CP:

1. From start to finish on her Weibo: No mention or interaction with ML.

Recent Interviews: 

2. Reporter: "Do you recall any funny moments behind the scenes?"

MM: "uhh.... " (Rack brain)

Reporter: None at all?

MM: "Yup"

3. Reporter: "A lot of people says the ML is the daddy type, do you like these kind of men in real life?"

MM: "No, I prefer an equal and balanced relationship."

4. Reporter: "Which scene in the drama leaves the most impression on you?"
 MM: "The scene where the ML covers me with his jacket in the rain. I like it because the slow motion makes me look good".

5. Reporter: "In the drama, the ML is pretty handsy and touchy-feely when pursuing the girl before the relationship is established. What's your feeling towards this in real life?"

MM: "I don't like it. They would be slapped if we are not close. I'm not interested in these tricks like in the drama."

Hide contents

I know a gg who is handsy which she doesn't seem to have any problems with. :phew: Albeit, he isn't lewd or objectifying her in any sense. :)))

Source: QuangNhiet FB

Yayyy thanks for sharing this!!! Glad to hear this! It’s like she doesn’t want to be associated with him. But just have to say I really HATE those short clips I see on LD *vomits*

And I believe RB is definitely more friendly and happy with V bts although I didn’t see any of the LD bts! 

let’s keep shipping GR! Cannot wait for V’s new show!

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Why would we rage with the whaleboy cp with reba. We here mostly angry at how obvious the whale boy took advantage of reba. 

It's clear from the day one when even Reba doesn't want to do anything associated with him:sweat:. Ignore their shippers, it will be over soon. 

I mean the different way Reba doing promotional post on her weibo for ELoD and LD is very telling. Very double standart.

look at this

https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1274644248743211008?s=19

Then compare it to her LD post

From the ELoD scenes she had chose to post she is clearly madly in love with V. That girl is hopeless when it come to V.

I cant belive people who read this thread would believe even an ounce of their LD cp rumors. I mean how... it's only two weeks ago we saw V wearing shoes matching with Reba's:unamused:

Yessss I think the word or feeling is ANGRY AND ANNOYED at how ML took advantage of the acting to add in so many kisses!! Totally unnecessary, I thought this was quite excessive compared to a lot of chinese dramas. Grossed out. 

there’s no way I believe anything going on between them. RB is Just a very good actress and thanks for sharing the twitter compilation! It is indeed double standard!!!! Gogo GR!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

@Fong@wheeinterbear  ...i would pay everything in my bank account to watch a ‘hangover’ esque trilogy movie with V, ZYL, ZBB and LRL (all great friends, colleagues and multiple time co-stars, with great chemistry)B)
yes, the 4 idiots on a bachelor-trip kind of a setting, with eventually R making a guest appearance as V’s girlfriend in the end :wub:

i think they can encash on the growing ‘bromance’ genre, and ofcourse we get to see our CP together!!:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, shruti mazumdar said:

@Fong@wheeinterbear  ...i would pay everything in my bank account to watch a ‘hangover’ esque trilogy movie with V, ZYL, ZBB and LRL (all great friends, colleagues and multiple time co-stars, with great chemistry)B)
yes, the 4 idiots on a bachelor-trip kind of a setting, with eventually R making a guest appearance as V’s girlfriend in the end :wub:

i think they can encash on the growing ‘bromance’ genre, and ofcourse we get to see our CP together!!:D

Omg yes!! I'm cracking up just thinking of it. Haha bonus clips:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@Fong bless you and the internet for having such clips of the 4 goofballs! B)
thank youuu for sharing!:)
even if c-movie version of hangover with them doesn’t come true, these clips are plenty proof they would be a firework in such a movie!:D

funniest dynamics would be of Reba, who has played onscreen lover of all 4 of them...we will get to see a  new ‘sister-in-law’ vibe play out from the remaining guys for the first time (which might be a glimpse of reality, if GR is true):wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://twitter.com/aonton1001/status/1274678533386678272?s=19

The car is supposedly V's. The plate has 128 number in it:flushed:. Love (re)Ba

If it is v’s car [timeline: v wearing outfit when going to film last hc episode], then this, another “coincidence” can’t be called “coincidence” any more, there’s just way too, too many at this point :joy:

Rest easy, all of us guangre!! Remember all recent sugar/dog food given, that’s more telling ...sailing on ;):P

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

If it is v’s car [timeline: v wearing outfit when going to film last hc episode], then this, another “coincidence” can’t be called “coincidence” any more, there’s just way too, too many at this point :joy:

Rest easy, all of us guangre!! Remember all recent sugar/dog food given, that’s more telling ...sailing on ;):P

So his bodyguard probably drove it for him to Changsa to be used by him to drive to visit you know who:joy:

Smart guy

• LOL 10

On 6/20/2020 at 9:57 AM, Gdragonlove said:

i feel that ML is just adding these kisses on his own part, like it is so unnecessary!!!

He definitely took advantage of the camera rolling and the director likely enabled him to up the spice factor. His wandering hands really take the romance out of the moment - I just see a whole lot of lust without the passion. I don't mind the amount of kissing scenes actually, and I feel like if they've done the work to film it then why not show it? HOWEVER, JH's wandering hands and sleaziness really become apparent in the more lovey dovey scenes (e.g. they were watching a movie and his hand fell waaaaay out of the way to graze her boob, etc.). His tackiness brought a lot of viewers out of the story and ruined the sweetness of many moments. JH also failed to convey the layers required to hold up the depth and quality of a person who can capture ZF's heart. He just came off as a DB who wanted to get in her pants. There were many small but telling moves that were totally unnecessary, and they came off inorganic and downright grimy. D was very professional throughout the series and fully entertained the needs of the production, but there's clearly a lack of respect being given to her. It's distasteful and  it's objectification. 

ZF as a character had so much potential and really could’ve been THE modern-day heroine of the decade. I feel that D was robbed of the chance to be able to really flourish with this character - something that she is more than capable of doing! The character was muddled by contradicting storylines, a real lack of attention to details from creative direction, and a misplaced focus of the production - especially in the second half of the series. Such a shame, and  It's frustrating because as much as I want to move on from this chaos, at the same time, I want to honour D for a job well done and want to be able to savour this character that she portrayed so well amidst the limitations.

Apologies for the rant. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 10
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

So, I'm not surprise Reba doesn't follow LD official weibo account.

I've noticed that she doesn't follow the 1001 official Weibo account either - does anyone know if there's a story behind that too?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Some LD cp fans have infiltrated hashtag Thai GR fan lately and now everyone is like throwing GR moments back at their face. So it is a good chance to see lots of old moments on twitter now if you look at #กวงเร่อ. 

Anyway, this post below implied that they might visit LA together during Chinese NY 2019. I've never known that so I share it here. 

Who’s she with ? When she went in LA ??

9 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://twitter.com/aonton1001/status/1274678533386678272?s=19

The car is supposedly V's. The plate has 128 number in it:flushed:. Love (re)Ba

Is this coincidence again? Or 28 or 8 is his FAVORITE NUMBER ? Because so many 8 or 28 it’s everywhere :joy:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, pips said:

I've noticed that she doesn't follow the 1001 official Weibo account either - does anyone know if there's a story behind that too?

I wonder too.. why she never followed this :huh:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, pips said:

He definitely took advantage of the camera rolling and the director likely enabled him to up the spice factor. His wandering hands really take the romance out of the moment - I just see a whole lot of lust without the passion. I don't mind the amount of kissing scenes actually, and I feel like if they've done the work to film it then why not show it? HOWEVER, JH's wandering hands and sleaziness really become apparent in the more lovey dovey scenes (e.g. they were watching a movie and his hand fell waaaaay out of the way to graze her boob, etc.). His tackiness brought a lot of viewers out of the story and ruined the sweetness of many moments. JH also failed to convey the layers required to hold up the depth and quality of a person who can capture ZF's heart. He just came off as a DB who wanted to get in her pants. There were many small but telling moves that were totally unnecessary, and they came off inorganic and downright grimy. D was very professional throughout the series and fully entertained the needs of the production, but there's clearly a lack of respect being given to her. It's distasteful and  it's objectification. 

ZF as a character had so much potential and really could’ve been THE modern-day heroine of the decade. I feel that D was robbed of the chance to be able to really flourish with this character - something that she is more than capable of doing! The character was muddled by contradicting storylines, a real lack of attention to details from creative direction, and a misplaced focus of the production - especially in the second half of the series. Such a shame, and  It's frustrating because as much as I want to move on from this chaos, at the same time, I want to honour D for a job well done and want to be able to savour this character that she portrayed so well amidst the limitations.

Apologies for the rant. :sweatingbullets:

Very well said, i feel your frustration but its fine its normal. I feel like the director’s and all staff are all into intimate scene. I just feel.

I never watch this but i seen a lot of comments regards to there kissing scene.. its weird to think that maybe She’s been take advantage off. But she’s professional actress. As long as she’s not bothered that’s fine. BUT WE ARE ALL BOTHERED HAHAHAHA

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

I just google translated his Weibo message post, and boy, there is no connection with the biker look photos he included. Maybe the “benefits” he’s referring to is just simply him being active giving sugar to his fans...but music?! :lol: My delulu mind says he’s so happy that LD is over since he’s been watching his girl with another man on screen for over a month! He can now continue on with his happy “music”! He should now be in a better mood! If so, will we see more Weibo/oasis updates from V with some sugar/treats “coincidentally” related to GR? :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1