[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

hi i haven't been online for a while 

um 

here's a bit of a little something i'd like to share 

normally gwg uses emojis in 1s, meaning if he uses an emoji, he's only gonna use one in the caption/reply (on weibo) 

he recently replied to a couple old (like 2 week old) weibo comments w 2-3 emojis. usually, when rb uses emojis, she uses them in pairs or thirds (2-3s). 

gr weibo community fantasizes that they got to see each other recently and she took gwg's phone to reply to some old comments

I hope they don't get to see other recently but get to see each other everyday :heart3:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Google translate :

"I'm waiting for you at the Summer Palace" where Tian Tian is a guest will begin broadcasting on Friday 3rd July at 9pm (China) on BTV.

3rd July : ELoD first eps in Malaysia

3rd July : V on Beijing TV

:cutekitty:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, Gdragonlove said:

What do you mean some of us are blocked?? Now every post shows the user status profile  on my page like soompi points etc. Do you all se the same thing too? 

wondering how Hwee2ee replies to several posts in 1 post. How can I do that - reply to a few different posts from different people? 

For about 4-5 days, I wrote some responses to fellow GuangRe fans, but I couldn't post them. I was so sad. That's what we mean by being blocked.

It's actually a new feature of the forum - You can just reply to people via the regular way. If there are no other people replying at the same time, it will automatically group them together. 

Or you can click the "multi quote" option, it is shown as a + beside the word "quote"

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

hi i haven't been online for a while 

um 

here's a bit of a little something i'd like to share 

normally gwg uses emojis in 1s, meaning if he uses an emoji, he's only gonna use one in the caption/reply (on weibo) 

he recently replied to a couple old (like 2 week old) weibo comments w 2-3 emojis. usually, when rb uses emojis, she uses them in pairs or thirds (2-3s). 

gr weibo community fantasizes that they got to see each other recently and she took gwg's phone to reply to some old comments

We miss you!!! Miss seeing the good stuff shared by you!!

Yes. I definitely think that's what happened. The ship is still sailing!!!! :blush:

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

I hope they don't get to see other recently but get to see each other everyday :heart3:

I have a feeling that they can't see each other everyday even if they wanted...... different filming schedules. :(

41 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

:smashes:

I don't mind they converting the sub into Thai language. But I don't like this behavior.

Without asking my permission to re-upload the Subtitle.

I'm sorry, for me it's rude.

Reveal hidden contents

Yup, I'm on your side for this. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@LoquatsLove

They should at least give you credit for the video :angry:

They give credit, but not asking permission to me first. Few account converted my English translation into their native languages, but they asked my permission first.

49 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

Yup, I'm on your side for this. 

Thank you. 

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1

@水蜜桃thanks so much for the lovely translation! The OP's thoughts really resonate with all of us. GR has brought us all so much happiness in our day to day life, I wish them nothing but the best in their career and personal life. Until then, we will be here waiting for flowers to bloom. :heart2:

Also I want to personally thank you for bringing a lot of us together here from your reddit post. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 8

@水蜜桃 Thank so much for sharing some wonderful bits to us. I guess everyone of us are having the same as the OP's thoughts to have both V and R to collaborate for more dramas together. Hopefully, we can have one soon. 

Talking about collaboration, there is still the 3rd and 4th book of Lotus Steps and Bodhi Fate respectively that the author is still writing on. Hopefully by the time these stories are acted out as drama like TMOPB and ELoD, we can still see V and R retained on their roles and collaborate together.

And guess by the time it happens, the flowers of the V and R has already bloomed and we can start to see more lovely interactions of them. :fiercebunny:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

perhaps, this is not the 糖/sweet news/gossip you were hoping for in times such as these, but maybe it was a nice read. this was someone else's weibo post, i simply translated. 

I couldn't fall asleep yesterday, so I read this post in full. Your efforts were not wasted!! Thanks so much!

Personally, I didn't understand why I was obsessed with GuangRe cp couple - it was definitely a journey. When I have some time, I will write out my own analysis and share with here with everyone. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

19th Nov 2014

Li Xirui update her weibo

All member of our family is back to home

Vengo dan Reba is housemate at that time with others Jaywalk artist.

Time flies...

4 years later...

19th Nov 2018 :

Vengo and Reba finished shooting Eternal Love of Dream.

P.s : I like V's manner hands :wub:

He's polite

I like 19th Nov :please:

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

19th Nov 2014

Li Xirui update her weibo

All member of our family is back to home

Time flies...

4 years later...

19th Nov 2018 :

Vengo and Reba finished shooting Eternal Love of Dream.

P.s : I like V's manner hands :wub:

He's polite

I like 19th Nov :please:

And 19th Nov is my birthday :please:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

:smirk: They were housemates? Ahhh no wonder jaywalk artists are so close! Reminds me of some old sugar:

1. The 5/20 post where V calls R his gf to which an artist jumped in saying R is her gf. R then says "Here you guys go again, fighting over the girl (her)."

2. In the Christmas special, when the host asks ZBB why he thought V is the best looking out of all of them whereas everyone else chose R, one of the girls could be overheard saying "it's because they (V and R) are always together". 

3. Same Christmas special: R said "pick me, pick me" when they unveil V's xmas gift which was a cactus or something.

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Fong said:

:smirk: They were housemates? 

1. The 5/20 post where V calls R his gf to which an artist jumped in saying R is her gf. R then says "Here you guys go again, fighting over the girl (her)."

That artist is Li Xi Rui.

Same person who posted that pics on 19th Nov :D

She and Reba at that time is very close. She even visit Rb at shooting location and watch concert together.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Reading their history, i think they just click from the beginning. It whats happened to me and my best friend. We just click and be friends who always together whenever we go when we were in university just like them. We still close eventhough now she has married and has children. We may be a part but whenever we have reunion we just click again like we never apart:joy:

And we just bestfriend who has platonic relationship, i can imagine how close is Reba and V is since they are bestfriend as well as lovers. I know the feeling of having someone who 'click' with you. It's the best feeling to have in a relationship. Be it platonic or romantic

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

34 minutes ago, pips said:

There's a new "Double Standards" post on WB - had a good laugh and thought I'd share here. Pretty self-explanatory!

https://www.weibo.com/2072984260/J8si5DsNT?filter=hot&root_comment_id=4520175489324016&type=comment#_rnd1593194998352

wow this is a super nice compilation of double standard! Seeing this pictures really make me believe that they are not acting but merely expressing how they really feel and are like in real life! Can’t help thinking how romantic and sweet they will be in real life. Such a beautiful couple, so compatible m!!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 1