[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

That photos of V in black and white and then compared side by side with JH(whale guy)??? Sorry whale guy,V is wayyyy better looking than you and V's appeal, man even if V is just walking, he make it looks like he's walking on the cat-walk or endorsing a brand or something. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

I’m too busy lately, but V’s new post deserve 5 minutes of my time writing this. Hahaha

someone is so happy & singing....though he can’t sing. Haha. Glad he’s finally updating his ‘existence’ by showing his happiness. well of course all of us doesn’t know why he’s happyB). I’ve never been so happy when a drama ended, I don’t even watch that drama just the bts. Haha. No more 吃醋:happydance: :allgoodlol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Misty said:

I’m too busy lately, but V’s new post deserve 5 minutes of my time writing this. Hahaha

someone is so happy & singing....though he can’t sing. Haha. Glad he’s finally updating his ‘existence’ by showing his happiness. well of course all of us doesn’t know why he’s happyB). I’ve never been so happy when a drama ended, I don’t even watch that drama just the bts. Haha. No more 吃醋:happydance: :allgoodlol:

But he never really showed his jealousy, just crumbs of it hahahahaha :ohboy2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

I just google translated his Weibo message post, and boy, there is no connection with the biker look photos he included. Maybe the “benefits” he’s referring to is just simply him being active giving sugar to his fans...but music?! :lol: My delulu mind says he’s so happy that LD is over since he’s been watching his girl with another man on screen for over a month! He can now continue on with his happy “music”! He should now be in a better mood! If so, will we see more Weibo/oasis updates from V with some sugar/treats “coincidentally” related to GR? :rolleyes:

Or maybe he is sending hints with the pics instead of words? :winkx:

R was on Whale's bike in the wedding scene

Mayb V is showing us who is the Real Biker in her life? Lol.. I am just trying too hard to link V's pic to R :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, NVKN said:

TCCAsia has just announced the winner for the 100 most influential faces of 2020. Our V is on no.4 and R is on no. 5! Next to each other!

:cutekitty:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/154949255.html?weibo_id=4518633001434441

P.s. jh is somewhere on 47 or 49?

I am so happy for him. It took a while but here he is! Well done to the Donuts who worked hard and to V who worked harder. 

Since the drama has finally ended, we can finally stop talking about JH :sweat: . I am tired of seeing his name in this forum.

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

So I have a Weibo question. This xwb thread http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/155082628.html?weibo_id=4472604305609990 seems to be the 'hub' of guangre conversations reaching 400k comments now and growing everyday. People check in with current news of our CP or mostly to send greetings good morning/night/what they're eating and always someone seems to have a dream about our CP gx haha. Like today everyone says they miss V and glad he finally showed up and it's Reba's lunar birthday, etc. Whenever our CP super topic rank goes up I always wonder what the ocassion is. My question is, is this where you all go to for news (seems like a hard task to comb through all the comments) or what else do you do? :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

40 minutes ago, Fong said:

My question is, is this where you all go to for news (seems like a hard task to comb through all the comments) or what else do you do? :)

@Fong This is the official GR CP weibo page and on that page I follow news about them but I look for how many likes the post has before sharing it here. That certain post is just celebrating GR CP growing followers or members.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, NVKN said:

TCCAsia has just announced the winner for the 100 most influential faces of 2020. Our V is on no.4 and R is on no. 5! Next to each other!

:cutekitty:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/154949255.html?weibo_id=4518633001434441

P.s. jh is somewhere on 47 or 49?

10 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Or maybe he is sending hints with the pics instead of words? :winkx:

R was on Whale's bike in the wedding scene

Mayb V is showing us who is the Real Biker in her life? Lol.. I am just trying too hard to link V's pic to R :loolz:

I don’t log in for a while and I missed so much already!! 

Regarding the TCCAsia ranking, I know it’s not a competition between the two, but I love that V is even at a higher place than R. His sweet donuts outdid the Alices, imagine that. Don’t get me wrong guys, I support them both equally, I’m just so happy that he’s finally getting the recognition he deserves. 

About V’s new post.. @AppleAngel13 you beat me to it! I was just going to say that I saw on Instagram a wedding clip of LD where R is wearing a wedding gown and the male lead lead is driving the motorcycle up the ramp to the stage (so extra lmao). And alas! V decided to post all of his motorcycle pictures today. He’s probably trying to make a point that it is HIM who is and will be driving that motorcycle in real life.. to that destination. “Non-stop music, non-stop welfare,” We get it V. I can’t even begin to describe how ingenious this subtle jab is. 

Just curious, has anyone actually watched LD? Was the entire drama... like that?  Don’t get me wrong, R was teary eyed and all, but that wedding scene looked a little lacking in my opinion. And no, I am not being biased. I don’t have bad thoughts about the male lead, I just haven’t had the chance to start the drama so I’m not really on board with the characters’ relationship. But in all honesty... I was more moved when Ice Face Dong Hua battled the demon lord when he tried to interrupt Feng Jiu’s ceremony of weapon hiding! 
For anyone that hasn’t seen the LD wedding clip but dares to, go ahead and see for yourself what I’m talking about and compare it to GR’s Happy Camp episode where V & R were dressed as Feng Jiu and Dong Hua. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, wheeinterbear said:

R was teary eyed and all, but that wedding scene looked a little lacking in my opinion. And no, I am not being biased. I don’t have bad thoughts about the male lead, I just haven’t had the chance to start the drama so I’m not really on board with the characters’ relationship.

You're right @wheeinterbear. I saw clips and few episodes. R is a good actress to portray her role well but her facial expressions especially her intimate moments with whale guy, her eyes are not as soft as how she looks at V in ELOD. I wanted to laugh at that one episode where whale guy and her cuddling on the sofa and she looked at him, like her gaze is as sharp like a hawk. Sorry for the fans of LD here but I don't buy whale guys acting, or is it even acting for the whale guy? His hands are too close for comfort and as I was watching it, it makes me uneasy and uncomfortable. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

GOOD NEWS for Candle in the Tomb: Wrath of Time! I really hope one day they will make a drama focusing on ZGS's life/journey, and of course ask V to play the role.

Also, just saw this on YT. Someone made a short clip showing all of R's drama ratings on Douban...and ELoD is the highest rating drama she (and V) has filmed. People can see/feel that (real) chemistry! :D

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

@wheeinterbear I find the bike scene for the wedding quite silly but I am glad that R was in big gown. So she wasn't hugging him closely. That is one thing I thank the director for.

http://Screenshot-20200623-133409-mh15928906348

I read from somewhere that the last ep was only 20min. The remaining time was to include other random or BTS clips. That is quite redundant to do. I believe every additional episode will incurred cost. 

But Overall, I am just glad that the drama is over. Bonus that we got a post frm V :Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

3 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

I find the bike scene for the wedding quite silly but I am glad that R was in big gown. So she wasn't hugging him closely. That is one thing I thank the director for.

Actually, it's super dangerous. It's already well known in my country that skirt will eventually get caught  into rear wheel and most of the cast is nearly 100% death plus she not wear a helmet. 

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@wheeinterbear I find the bike scene for the wedding quite silly but I am glad that R was in big gown. So she wasn't hugging him closely. That is one thing I thank the director for.

I read from somewhere that the last ep was only 20min. The remaining time was to include other random or BTS clips. That is quite redundant to do. I believe every additional episode will incurred cost. 

But Overall, I am just glad that the drama is over. Bonus that we got a post frm V 

I can't stop laughing seeing the p*o on the ML's face :lol:

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, bitmaster - said:

Actually, it's super dangerous. It's already well known in my country that skirt will eventually get caught  into rear wheel and most of the cast is nearly 100% death plus she not wear a helmet. 

You are right :sweatingbullets: Thankfully the production team took good care of R! 

• Like 5