[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4519011801716834I

This fan think MM use V's phone to reply to his friend:joy:.

I don't know the detail though, something to do with emoticons? Can someone who know chinese explaine it, please:fiercebunny:

You’re right. In that post, OP was saying that a “personal enemy” of GG (allegedly MM) robbed his phone. 

The first photo shows how GG uses only one emoji in his replies 99% of the time.

The second photo shows how MM uses a lot of emojis in her responses. 

The third photo has a caption that goes like: “So who’s making these replies behind the screen? Why did it take ten days to get back to these people?” 

Btw, the people they replied to are: 

Cath禤; LEON贾苏; 唐滤晶; 秦岚 

Don’t know how these people are related to GR but it might be worth investigating too lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 8

43 minutes ago, cheonsa said:

You’re right. In that post, OP was saying that a “personal enemy” of GG (allegedly MM) robbed his phone. 

The first photo shows how GG uses only one emoji in his replies 99% of the time.

The second photo shows how MM uses a lot of emojis in her responses. 

The third photo has a caption that goes like: “So who’s making these replies behind the screen? Why did it take ten days to get back to these people?” 

Btw, the people they replied to are: 

Cath禤; LEON贾苏; 唐虑晶; 秦岚 

Don’t know how these people are related to GR but it might be worth investigating too lol.

Well Reba once said she liked to take V's phone when he's busy playing games and sending chats to his friends, so it's entirely possible for her to reply to his friends as well:joy:

And that emojis really uncharacteristic for V

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

It's a little quiet today. Sharing a new fairly recent dog food. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=148229483504549&id=111802520480579

This microscopic investigation stems from their infamous baby douyin that they uploaded within a day of each other. 12/19/19 for R and 12/20/19 for V. (Just this past December!) Besides using the same filter a day apart, no one in the company posted anything similar during that time.

The story unravels as we try to pin down when and where these douyins were taken and whether they were together.

Evidence from her earrings in the douyin and his suit shows that this is recorded on 12/18.

It turns out our favorite CP were in Shanghai for 2 separate events on the same day. V at a private Cartier event and R at a pop-up store opening. Prior to the Cartier event, V had his makeup done and taken photos at a hotel which was shared by jaywalk 4 days later. This hotel is also close to R's event location, within 15 minutes.

How do we know they were together? The key is the makeup artist. They often share the same makeup artist whereas other celebrities in the company has his/her own. Naturally, if the artist was with V, then he's also with R that day. Combined with the same baby douyin, it's almost certain that they were together at the hotel and R might have taken the douyin for V base on the height of the camera. :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 5

Hello lovely fellow GR fans! 

I've been silently following this forum for a while but didn't get around to making an account to join in the fun until now. 

A special thanks to a superb analysis on Reddit that lead me to this awesome community. I don't know how to tag you since I'm new, so sorry!

It's been a blast going through everything while trying not to die of sweetness by these two. I cannot count the amount of time I burst out in laughter from everyone's posts. 

I am someone that jumped on this ship a bit late but better late than never, right?

I initially heard about Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms when it first came out on DramaFever. But, I never had enough free time bc of school and at that time I didn't know much about C-dramas.

A few months ago, I suffered a hand injury and since school ended around the same time, I had so much free time and couldn't do anything much so I started browsing around Netflix.

Eternal Love popped up and after some research I realized this was the super popular TMOPB. Ohmygosh. I was officially hooked. 

By some weird connection, my Youtube recommended a video of our GR cp on a variety show and um...you can guess the rest from there haha. 

Anyways, I made this long post to share two little things, one related to Reba and the other is just a fun little story:

1) YSL Beauty's official instagram page posted that our queen Dilireba is releasing a collector's edition of their Mon Paris Eau de Parfum. So it's going to be a limited edition bottle that she designed herself. They also released a short 9 second video of her promoting it as well. I'm not sure of the rule for sharing instagram posts or YT video so if someone can explain that and show me how then I'll link it! 

2) I recently came across the new idol show "Chuang 2020" on YT and really liked the contestant Curley/ Xilinnayi Gao/ 希林娜依高. After some research, I found out that she is half Uyghur (mom) and half Han Chinese (dad). 

I laughed for a bit bc I thought to myself "Wow, if our GR cp ship sail later and they have kids in the future, their kids will look like this." 

Wanted to share bc I thought it was so funny how she is half Uyghur through her mom /half Han through her dad and her last name is Gao too. NOT saying they're her parents lol! Just in awe at how pretty she is and how talented too. I bet our GR's future children will also be super cute and talented just like their parents :dorashakes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 7

11 hours ago, snowahgase said:

Hello lovely fellow GR fans! 

I've been silently following this forum for a while but didn't get around to making an account to join in the fun until now. 

A special thanks to a superb analysis on Reddit that lead me to this awesome community. I don't know how to tag you since I'm new, so sorry!

It's been a blast going through everything while trying not to die of sweetness by these two. I cannot count the amount of time I burst out in laughter from everyone's posts. 

I am someone that jumped on this ship a bit late but better late than never, right?

I initially heard about Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms when it first came out on DramaFever. But, I never had enough free time bc of school and at that time I didn't know much about C-dramas.

A few months ago, I suffered a hand injury and since school ended around the same time, I had so much free time and couldn't do anything much so I started browsing around Netflix.

Eternal Love popped up and after some research I realized this was the super popular TMOPB. Ohmygosh. I was officially hooked. 

By some weird connection, my Youtube recommended a video of our GR cp on a variety show and um...you can guess the rest from there haha. 

Anyways, I made this long post to share two little things, one related to Reba and the other is just a fun little story:

1) YSL Beauty's official instagram page posted that our queen Dilireba is releasing a collector's edition of their Mon Paris Eau de Parfum. So it's going to be a limited edition bottle that she designed herself. They also released a short 9 second video of her promoting it as well. I'm not sure of the rule for sharing instagram posts or YT video so if someone can explain that and show me how then I'll link it! 

2) I recently came across the new idol show "Chuang 2020" on YT and really liked the contestant Curley/ Xilinnayi Gao/ 希林娜依高. After some research, I found out that she is half Uyghur (mom) and half Han Chinese (dad). 

I laughed for a bit bc I thought to myself "Wow, if our GR cp ship sail later and they have kids in the future, their kids will look like this." 

Wanted to share bc I thought it was so funny how she is half Uyghur through her mom /half Han through her dad and her last name is Gao too. NOT saying they're her parents lol! Just in awe at how pretty she is and how talented too. I bet our GR's future children will also be super cute and talented just like their parents :dorashakes:

Welcome to the forum!!!!! And thanks for coming out and joining our ship!!!

It's absolutely hard not to die from sweetness from these two. :blush:

12 hours ago, Fong said:

It's a little quiet today. Sharing a new fairly recent dog food. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=148229483504549&id=111802520480579

This microscopic investigation stems from their infamous baby douyin that they uploaded within a day of each other. 12/19/19 for R and 12/20/19 for V. (Just this past December!) Besides using the same filter a day apart, no one in the company posted anything similar during that time.

The story unravels as we try to pin down when and where these douyins were taken and whether they were together.

Evidence from her earrings in the douyin and his suit shows that this is recorded on 12/18.

It turns out our favorite CP were in Shanghai for 2 separate events on the same day. V at a private Cartier event and R at a pop-up store opening. Prior to the Cartier event, V had his makeup done and taken photos at a hotel which was shared by jaywalk 4 days later. This hotel is also close to R's event location, within 15 minutes.

How do we know they were together? The key is the makeup artist. They often share the same makeup artist whereas other celebrities in the company has his/her own. Naturally, if the artist was with V, then he's also with R that day. Combined with the same baby douyin, it's almost certain that they were together at the hotel and R might have taken the douyin for V base on the height of the camera. :) 

I am happy to know they were at least together together!! YAY

Why does V and R share a make up artist? I have been reading that everywhere but I can't figure out why. 

It's probably quiet because the forum has been doing major upgrades - probably blocked some people from responding. I haven't been able to make any posts/responses on my cell phone, which I normally can. I am currently doing these posts via computer. 

On 6/22/2020 at 12:15 PM, triplesung said:

Since the drama has finally ended, we can finally stop talking about JH :sweat: . I am tired of seeing his name in this forum.

Yes, I am tired of hearing about JH on this forum. Even though it's obvious that R isn't that close to him - a lot of fans misinterpreted plus the show purposely put them together for fans to ship them. It's hard to look past that sometimes.

Us GuangRe shippers know better!!! 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

@snowahgase Hi! Welcome on board to GR ship! Our forum is still quite sometimes, but i like how you became a fan of gr i bet you are a fan of G7 ?? I never watch Chuang 2020 is she beautiful? If that so we can imagine there future only daughter hehehehe My delulu is about to drought again :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Looks like there were a lot of updates/upgrades done to this forum. Feels quite different and I still can't post via my cell phone. 

Anyway, sharing a little something....

GuangRe fans often share GIFs or photos of their old dramas together, especially V-Love - it's quite noticeable that V eyes for R had always been the same. He only looks at her differently and has this soft and tender look that is so natural (not saying his looks towards other actresses are forced, but it's acting and it's different!)

V eyes for R are unchanged since then and has been the same since then!!! :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

I am happy to know they were at least together together!! YAY

Why does V and R share a make up artist? I have been reading that everywhere but I can't figure out why. 

It's probably quiet because the forum has been doing major upgrades - probably blocked some people from responding. I haven't been able to make any posts/responses on my cell phone, which I normally can. I am currently doing these posts via computer. 

Yes, I am tired of hearing about JH on this forum. Even though it's obvious that R isn't that close to him - a lot of fans misinterpreted plus the show purposely put them together for fans to ship them. It's hard to look past that sometimes.

Us GuangRe shippers know better!!! 

I felt the same way... i felt some of us is blocked.

Agree! LD is done we dont need to talk that boy.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Jani An said:

I felt the same way... i felt some of us is blocked.

Agree! LD is done we dont need to talk that boy.

What do you mean some of us are blocked?? Now every post shows the user status profile  on my page like soompi points etc. Do you all se the same thing too? 

wondering how Hwee2ee replies to several posts in 1 post. How can I do that - reply to a few different posts from different people? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, Gdragonlove said:

What do you mean some of us are blocked?? Now every post shows the user status profile  on my page like soompi points etc. Do you all se the same thing too? 

wondering how Hwee2ee replies to several posts in 1 post. How can I do that - reply to a few different posts from different people? 

You can copy quotes from other's posts into yours, combining all into one :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

Looks like there were a lot of updates/upgrades done to this forum. Feels quite different and I still can't post via my cell phone. 

Anyway, sharing a little something....

GuangRe fans often share GIFs or photos of their old dramas together, especially V-Love - it's quite noticeable that V eyes for R had always been the same. He only looks at her differently and has this soft and tender look that is so natural (not saying his looks towards other actresses are forced, but it's acting and it's different!)

V eyes for R are unchanged since then and has been the same since then!!! :blush:

The way he looks at her even if they're not acting is just making me melt. Like who looks at a friend like that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

Thank you!! I only recently finished Pillowbook and that made me die even more :lol:

4 hours ago, Jani An said:

Hi! Welcome on board to GR ship! Our forum is still quite sometimes, but i like how you became a fan of gr i bet you are a fan of G7 ?? I never watch Chuang 2020 is she beautiful? If that so we can imagine there future only daughter hehehehe My delulu is about to drought again :joy:

Thanks!! Haha! YESS Got7 is my ult group :wub: I love them so much uwu 

Yes! She is really pretty and talented. Let me link a video for you. 

Spoiler

Also, their group recently had a performance ft. a familiar face...Zhang Yunlong/ 张云龙 ^_^

p.s. Curley/Xilinnayi is the one with blue hair. 

Spoiler

Here is the YSL video for Reba too. If I'm correct, she is the one speaking in the vid. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, Ellie Charm said:

is it recent video:D:D

Sadly, no.

It's been quiet lately. MM filming Changge, and V probably based himself in Hengdian to be with her with the current situation in Beijing;)

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, snowahgase said:

Thank you!! I only recently finished Pillowbook and that made me die even more :lol:

Thanks!! Haha! YESS Got7 is my ult group :wub: I love them so much uwu 

Yes! She is really pretty and talented. Let me link a video for you. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, their group recently had a performance ft. a familiar face...Zhang Yunlong/ 张云龙 ^_^

p.s. Curley/Xilinnayi is the one with blue hair. 

Reveal hidden contents

Here is the YSL video for Reba too. If I'm correct, she is the one speaking in the vid. 

Indeed she’s beautiful and talented also!

Wow i’m ahgase too! Nice to talk to you here! :wub:

We all deep fall in love over n over again to GR when the Pillow book air!:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

52 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Sadly, no.

It's been quiet lately. MM filming Changge, and V probably based himself in Hengdian to be with her with the current situation in Beijing;)

I honestly want to see sightings of the two of them. They are really hiding away from the cameras so well :smirk:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

hi i haven't been online for a while 

um 

here's a bit of a little something i'd like to share 

normally gwg uses emojis in 1s, meaning if he uses an emoji, he's only gonna use one in the caption/reply (on weibo) 

he recently replied to a couple old (like 2 week old) weibo comments w 2-3 emojis. usually, when rb uses emojis, she uses them in pairs or thirds (2-3s). 

gr weibo community fantasizes that they got to see each other recently and she took gwg's phone to reply to some old comments

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

hi i haven't been online for a while 

um 

here's a bit of a little something i'd like to share 

normally gwg uses emojis in 1s, meaning if he uses an emoji, he's only gonna use one in the caption/reply (on weibo) 

he recently replied to a couple old (like 2 week old) weibo comments w 2-3 emojis. usually, when rb uses emojis, she uses them in pairs or thirds (2-3s). 

gr weibo community fantasizes that they got to see each other recently and she took gwg's phone to reply to some old comments

I think it's a reasonable deduction based on his bodyguard weibo post, Reba's landscape post, and the fact that she herself admitted to like grabbing V's phone when he's playing games to send chats to his friends. And off course they way they use emojis in their posts. That's definitely a woman's style

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1