[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

@AppleAngel13 you're right sister. It's hard to move on from the chemistry of V and R and you can feel that their acting is borderline near to reality. Most said we are too DELULU to believe that they're TOGETHER but not all actors or actress act the way they do and fans can feel that there is something between V and R. Every touch, every gaze,every smile that they bestowed on each other, it all has a meaning.:wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

I heard the director is very good. And the script had been revised many times until he's satisfied. So it's must have be good script. So exited for V, he has good projects ahead. Candle in the Tomb really open way for him. And ELOD really rise his profile. His fans mostly mature with their own income, unlike some young idols who's fans are teenagers dependent on their parents allowance:joy:

Very good for his brand commercial opportinity

What new show is that? If they film this year likely we will only see the new show next year onwards right? Is there any upcoming show for V this year?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

@AppleAngel13 you're right sister. It's hard to move on from the chemistry of V and R and you can feel that their acting is borderline near to reality. Most said we are too DELULU to believe that they're TOGETHER but not all actors or actress act the way they do and fans can feel that there is something between V and R. Every touch, every gaze,every smile that they bestowed on each other, it all has a meaning.:wub:

Especially after watching that YouTube video of counting the number of times V caressed R's face or ear area and also gently rubbing his hand on her head/hands/back. 

I think ear area is kinda like a give away of how close and comfort they are with each other. That is a very sensitive area which may cause distraction for some actors to remain in their character/role. 

The video on his double standard with his candle in the tomb co-star is just like a confirmation for us (Delulu folks) 

:lol:

Of course including all other evidences gathered along the way... :smirk:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

13 minutes ago, Gdragonlove said:

What new show is that? If they film this year likely we will only see the new show next year onwards right? Is there any upcoming show for V this year?

This one

https://twitter.com/cdramarumours/status/1249498444697178113?s=19

V's show that will be broadcasted this year are Miss S ( i read it already has new title), and Living Toward the Sun

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, Gdragonlove said:

@Eery2, Victoria Song seems to be getting more dramas. Her last one was very popular. Hopefully, her collaboration with V on this new drama will be as popular too :thumbsup:

So excited that V is getting more opportunities! Candle in the Tomb definitely helped him to showcase his skills as an action hero. He has so much potential, i really hope he gets recognised as an A list actor soon. :heart:

@Gdragonlove

I think Miss S and Living toward the Sun should be releasing this year :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Fong said:

This could be an early version of the script before editing and censorship. The post says it was leaked and super fans promptly translated it. Otherwise, no source were sited so can't cross-check. I'm thinking they've got to tone down the script since this leaked one is still pretty controversial if it's real. Perhaps there's a middle ground version that they were acting out which was why everyone thought the final scene and the bts scenes don't match.

Edit:

Found the same translation on another group which did say that a lot of scenes didn't make it due to censorship or cannot be acted and this is one of them. @nani-lyfe has a point that our CP wouldn't agree to act it out anyways. Sigh.... 

Thank you so much for digging it up! What a scene it would've been. Agreed, there's likely a middle ground version that got cut. Wonder if there's ever a possibility of releasing an uncut version, especially after ELOD gains more international traction. Would China censorship extend to overseas releases? Pretty sure they acted something more exciting for that particular scene other than what was shown. :)

2 hours ago, maria april jaramillo said:

I really badly want more to V and R together again in New project's though. A reunion after years... 

A "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" type movie would be super, and the project must not be bound by so much censorship.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@Immortal-Louiza

I believe you are referring to my post. 

I did not post that screenshot of his old pictures because I am disrespectful. I am a fan who appreciate all his works be it modelling or acting. I believe he did all his projects with passion and much effort. It takes alot to be modelling in such clothings.

In fact, I have gotten that screenshot from a private group who all love both V and R. That group has much discussion and respect for all projects done by them as individuals and couple. 

I admit that I may have not read or remember 100% of all the pages with information that he had deleted those modelling pics. I appreciate @LoquatsLove for reminding me of the removal of pictures. 

However, it is not fair for you to assume that I had post the screenshot because I am disrespectful or am pretending to be a fan. I may not be a long time fan like you but that does not mean my amount for love and respect for him is any lesser than you. Dont judge me by my posts as you do not know me personally. 

I understand that not everyone appreciate or like such projects by V hence I have hidden it as a spoiler with '18+'. 

Since I have been reminded that V has personally deleted his old modelling pictures, I will not be re-posting them on this forum if I come across them on other sites. 

Ok. My words in this post were hard on you. I would of react the same as you did or maybe not if i know that person as a personnal friend. We are all mature person here. I wish . Yes i dont know your name in this forum. Your icon say "e" in orange color and superstar... me i'm only a idol...Anyway, i'm really sorry that you got very ubset in this hard post. In the futur i wont comment things like this anymore. I dont know you or anyone personnoly here.  Sorry if i misdugged you..or other person here. Lets go to the fact with no jugement toward anyone. Ok. @LoquatsLove sed it in a better and more respecfull way then I did yesterday very late. And you did'nt react at @loquibaqapl post. I admit mine was hard.

Your post made me react cause we talk week ago about it.  I did'nt react at that time, in these earlier pages and yesterday i reacted very bad to your private picture because i was exausted of it. This is a lesson for me. NEVER COMMENT WHEN YOUR ARE OBSET ABOUT A THING. YOUR WORDS COULD GO TO FAR HAS I DID. Ok in the futur i'll only go to the fact waydout jugement toward this person. Let say...you did'nt read all the pages in this forum. Now i'm talking as a fan in this ship. We are here in this beautiful ship....hihi...

V earased alot of stuff in WEIBO. We dont know the raison of it.  But some people sed that there were issue with some R's fans or people who dont like him at all. To provient any bad comment toward him or rumors around him. They are crazy people that make very bad rumors around him and they steel do!

I know must of all here love all his art in general. But some people are not in love with V. And they are every where in the media. They could make some bad comment about V.

But here we all are in this beautiful ship. Maybe what i'm saying it's not at all the raison he deleted alot of pictures in Weibo.. Maybe he was in a bad mood at this moment...who know? And those pictures you send come from private one? Because i was very surprised of seeing it.

Mister or Miss..Sorry again!

• Like 2

On 7/2/2020 at 12:08 AM, AppleAngel13 said:

@Karma29

Hahaha... I know that exact feeling when I saw his chest :smirk::lol:

I honestly still cannot get over ELOD. Their chemistry is too amazing. 

Hopefully, they will eventually work together again in the future. 

In the meantime, i will get my fix rewatching their old projects :lol: while waiting for their new dramas.

@maria april jaramillo I feel the same. Just look at how they hug each other in their dramas! Just like real couple! 

http://

Agreed. Look at how she tucks her head/face into V. That's not just acting, but something that feels safe and comfortable for her. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Media
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Ok. My words in this post were hard on you. I would of react the same as you did or maybe not if i know that person as a personnal friend. We are all mature person here. I wish . Yes i dont know your name in this forum. Your icon say "e" in orange color and superstar... me i'm only a idol...Anyway, i'm really sorry that you got very ubset in this hard post. In the futur i wont comment things like this anymore. I dont know you or anyone personnoly here.  Sorry if i misdugged you..or other person here. Lets go to the fact with no jugement toward anyone. Ok. @LoquatsLove sed it in a better and more respecfull way then I did yesterday very late. And you did'nt react at @loquibaqapl post. I admit mine was hard.

Your post made me react cause we talk week ago about it.  I did'nt react at that time, in these earlier pages and yesterday i reacted very bad to your private picture because i was exausted of it. This is a lesson for me. NEVER COMMENT WHEN YOUR ARE OBSET ABOUT A THING. YOUR WORDS COULD GO TO FAR HAS I DID. Ok in the futur i'll only go to the fact waydout jugement toward this person. Let say...you did'nt read all the pages in this forum. Now i'm talking as a fan in this ship. We are here in this beautiful ship....hihi...

V earased alot of stuff in WEIBO. We dont know the raison of it.  But some people sed that there were issue with some R's fans or people who dont like him at all. To provient any bad comment toward him or rumors around him. They are crazy people that make very bad rumors around him and they steel do!

I know must of all here love all his art in general. But some people are not in love with V. And they are every where in the media. They could make some bad comment about V.

But here we all are in this beautiful ship. Maybe what i'm saying it's not at all the raison he deleted alot of pictures in Weibo.. Maybe he was in a bad mood at this moment...who know? And those pictures you send come from private one? Because i was very surprised of seeing it.

Mister or Miss..Sorry again! @AppleAngel13

4 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://youtu.be/Rn3fX6wV9vY

V's new interview! :lol:

Rough translation from chinese:

What is your latest wish? 

V: Hope to get sign on to a big movie production. 

(hope that his wish will come true!) 

Do you feel that you more handsome in period drama or modern times? 

V: I am too good looking. 

(:D no one can deny that. Hahaha) 

What was the craziest/wildest thing that you ever did? 

V: bought a motorcycle 

(;):phew: I wonder why?? :lol:

Which recent (& trendy?) purchase are you most happy with? 

V: shirt/suit

(I am not too sure but I think he is happy with his purchase of a trendy cool shirt/suit) 

Which job will you like to pursue in if you are not in this acting industry? 

V: Chef

(reminds me of R saying that she has been reading alot of cooking books recently. Perhaps they are trying out many different recipes during this period!) 

What circumstances will you feel that you are having a hard time? 

V: When my work team chase me to upload selfies. 

(:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:)

Which part of your body are you most satisfied with? 

V: I am too perfect

(lol... Love his shy smile everytime he say this answer) 

If you are to receive 100 messages from your manager via we chat, what will that message/request be? 

V: (manager) chasing me to upload selfies

(gotta love his manager. Hahahah.. So many of us want to see more V's selfies!) 

Why your fans call you Gao Tian Tian? 

V: because I am very sweet

(:wub::wub:

What is your latest project which fans can look forward too? 

I can't clearly hear his answer but I think he is talking about a new drama that will be released soon. 

:heart::love:

Thanks to you sharing this translated post...

4 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Thanks to you sharing this translated post...love this!

1 hour ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Ok. My words in this post were hard on you. I would of react the same as you did or maybe not if i know that person as a personnal friend. We are all mature person here. I wish . Yes i dont know  personnoly, just by your name @AppleAngel13who say that  you're quoted superstar..i think i'm newer here then you are. Anyway, i'm really sorry that you got very mad ( because of the black illining, i can say that, and it's not a jugement)..  i respect your response. It was indeed a hard post. In the futur i wont comment things like this anymore. I dont know you or anyone personnoly here.  Sorry if i misdugged you..or other person here. Lets go to the fact with no jugement toward anyone. Ok. @LoquatsLove sed it in a better and more respecfull way then I did yesterday very late. And you did'nt react at @loquibaqapl post. I admit mine was hard.

Mister or Miss..Sorry again!

@Karma29

In the meantime, i will get my fix rewatching their old projects :lol: while waiting for their new dramas.

@maria april jaramillo I feel the same. Just look at how they hug each other in their dramas! Just like real couple! 

http://Screenshot-20200702-000019.jpg

I'm sure they are real couple!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Karma29 said:

Well, not all artists in the same industry have a happy ending but most artists who had a happy ending until now are those couple who makes thier relationships private. Which I agree alot. That's why if ever v and d are real couple, I'd rather advice them that make thier relationship stay in private. We all know a relationship in private was more lovely and exciting and last longer. So v and d, if ever both of you are really inlove and couple in real life, we respect your privacy. Just don't forget to give as our sweet pill. The donuts and guangre are very much love to Peck even a small chances of sweetness and love from both of you. Even those coincidence posts are enough to make us wild in heart and mind... Hehehehe

29 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

What was the craziest/wildest thing that you ever did? 

V: bought a motorcycle 

(;):phew: I wonder why?? :lol:

OH Donghua, I agreed that buying a motorcycle while JH rode motorcycle with Fengjiu is the wildest and craziest thing you ever did lol or maybe in the future you might do more than that... Isn't too obvious that your trying to compete to someone? Lol me delulu mode again lol

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@Karma29

http://Screenshot-20200702-000019.jpg

I have said this so many times..... she looks way too comfy in his arms. His height really gave that level of intimacy in this series. It's the same whenever V carries RB. Her head automatically leans into his shoulder and this could be due to his height... or something else :smirk:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

@Immortal-Louiza

Let's channel our energy and passion to support V and R :) 

We have much to discuss and share in this forum with their new advertising/ magazine interviews. Even more when their new drama projects start broadcasting! V already finished filming  Living toward the Sun and I think too for Miss S. Hopefully, we get to watch them soon :wub:

@triplesung @Brianna2020

Their hugs are just so Beautiful and Natural. R really hugged V so tightly as if she didn't ever want to let go and V just so full for love with his reaction to her hug. My heart just melts away even just by looking at the pics :love:

If there is an award for Best Hug, they will win it hands down :lol:

6 hours ago, maria april jaramillo said:

OH Donghua, I agreed that buying a motorcycle while JH rode motorcycle with Fengjiu is the wildest and craziest thing you ever did lol or maybe in the future you might do more than that... Isn't too obvious that your trying to compete to someone? Lol me delulu mode again lol

I share the exact same thoughts! Let's delulu together :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

1st July 2020

So happy. Today V's get 9.3M followers on Weibo and his new drama start shooting.

Hope 3rd July he will get 20k - 30k followers after "I'm waiting for you at the Summer Palace" eps 

From Vengogaoifg :

Good news! Vengo is cast in one of the 2018 - 2022 China Top 100 Key TV Series, "Glory And Dream"
Although it has not been announced which role he will play, we are sure Vengo would be very excited to join the project as it has lots of big names in the TV industry.
#GaoWeiGuang https://t.co/Uow7mxv3yV

Filming starts today and they have a blessing ceremony. Pix were posted on the producer's Weibo. Vengo is not seen at the ceremony though.

@Karma29 Yes per this post on previous page ;) So happy for V! So deserves it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@Immortal-Louiza

We have much to discuss and share in this forum with their new advertising/ magazine interviews. Even more when their new drama projects start broadcasting! V already finished filming  Living toward the Sun and I think too for Miss S. Hopefully, we get to watch them soon :wub:

@triplesung @Brianna2020

Their hugs are just so Beautiful and Natural. R really hugged V so tightly as if she didn't ever want to let go and V just so full for love with his reaction to her hug. My heart just melts away even just by looking at the pics :love:

If there is an award for Best Hug, they will win it hands down :lol:

I share the exact same thoughts! Let's delulu together :lol:

@Immortal-Louiza

We have much to discuss and share in this forum with their new advertising/ magazine interviews. Even more when their new drama projects start broadcasting! V already finished filming  Living toward the Sun and I think too for Miss S. Hopefully, we get to watch them soon.

@AppleAngel13

Thanks...Very anxious to see those drama. And there is one who he is a officier in the army. Dont remember the title. Third....in the title...Sorry.

6 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

@Immortal-Louiza

We have much to discuss and share in this forum with their new advertising/ magazine interviews. Even more when their new drama projects start broadcasting! V already finished filming  Living toward the Sun and I think too for Miss S. Hopefully, we get to watch them soon.

@AppleAngel13

Thanks...Very anxious to see those drama. And there is one who he is a officier in the army. Dont remember the title. Third....in the title...Sorry.

I think it's Drawing sword 3. Say it in his wikipage.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Karma29 said:

Can anybody please confirm if this is a new drama were V is one of the cast? 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=150932286567602&id=111802520480579

@Karma29 Yes it is. According to vengogaoifg IG:

"Good news! Vengo is cast in one of the 2018 - 2022 China Top 100 Key TV Series, "Glory And Dream"
Although it has not been announced which role he will play, we are sure Vengo would be very excited to join the project as it has lots of big names in the TV industry."

Cr: https://www.instagram.com/vengogaoifg/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Spoiler

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk02u5_31f0UmPnl4eMB6oCqzItQggg%3A1593677483044&source=hp&ei=q5b9XvwqpoqXBJnypqAN&q=vengo+gao+wife&oq=&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBABGAAyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECdQAFgAYLYSaAFwAHgAgAEAiAEAkgEAmAEAsAEP&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

I kept searching " vengo gao wife" in Google lol... But it appears "dilraba dilmurat". When I search Dilraba dilmurat husband. It's shows" vengo gao  lol... Who possibly put this that their so sure about this couple. 

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk03sAjXUCEllVwSQDV-GPWWhokhiuA%3A1593677732851&ei=pJf9Xrm4M4ymaNngvoAP&q=dilraba+dilmurat+boyfriend&oq=dilr&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAEYADIECCMQJzIECC4QJzIECC4QQzIECAAQQzICCC4yAggAMgIILjICCAA6BggAEAcQHjoHCCMQ6gIQJzoFCAAQgwE6BwguELEDEEM6BQguEIMBOgUILhCxA1DnjAFYvJQBYNmjAWgCcAB4AIAB2wKIAdsKkgEFMi00LjGYAQCgAQGwAQ8&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp 

LOL so amazing.... 

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk03sAjXUCEllVwSQDV-GPWWhokhiuA%3A1593677732851&ei=pJf9Xrm4M4ymaNngvoAP&q=dilraba+dilmurat+boyfriend&oq=dilr&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAEYADIECCMQJzIECC4QJzIECC4QQzIECAAQQzICCC4yAggAMgIILjICCAA6BggAEAcQHjoHCCMQ6gIQJzoFCAAQgwE6BwguELEDEEM6BQguEIMBOgUILhCxA1DnjAFYvJQBYNmjAWgCcAB4AIAB2wKIAdsKkgEFMi00LjGYAQCgAQGwAQ8&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp 

LOL so amazing.... 

https://www.linkeddb.com/document/vhzAvCRGRH/

It blows my mind all the time lol

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1