[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

2 hours ago, Gdragonlove said:

wow this is a super nice compilation of double standard! Seeing this pictures really make me believe that they are not acting but merely expressing how they really feel and are like in real life! Can’t help thinking how romantic and sweet they will be in real life. Such a beautiful couple, so compatible m!!!

Even though R depicted her character masterfully in LD, and carried out the passion bit convincingly, it was actually her micro-responses to the ML in LD that set me off. These micro-responses and the look in her eyes are subconscious. I never ship anyone - especially people I don't know - but I will say that I have a keen intuition with people (as are a lot of GR shippers I've noticed, and many are older or already in stable relationships themselves), and the few pairs of people I've ever called out as being compatible are now happily married with kids.  ;)

Anyway, I actually never thought much about the possibility of D & V being an item until I watched LD and saw the micro-responses. So I got curious and ended up seeing all sorts of "evidence" about this couple. Some of the most telling ones to me are: the engagement ring (a huge indicator but takes a bit of stretching to tie it to V), D's depiction of romance in interviews can only come from someone who has been through (or is going through) a solid relationship, D's micro-responses, and the way they act around each other - especially in the earlier years (they acted more freely when they were both not very famous), etc. There's definitely something very real between them.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, pips said:

There's a new "Double Standards" post on WB - had a good laugh and thought I'd share here. Pretty self-explanatory!

https://www.weibo.com/2072984260/J8si5DsNT?filter=hot&root_comment_id=4520175489324016&type=comment#_rnd1593194998352

I bursted out laughing at one of the comments in weibo. 

" are we really sure those are intimate scenes? Not domestic violence scenes?"

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

32 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

Another double standard from R on her recently ended drama LD with whale guy. Look at her eyes. Her eyes are giveaway.:joy:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/155956082.html?weibo_id=4520153779405517

Looking at the pics, it's clear we can see adoration in MM's eyes whenever she's looking at V. Adoration, worship, love, everything is there. 

I saw yesterday leak clip of her filming Changge. She looked cheerfull and happy, waving to fans who's filming her.

https://twitter.com/DayDreamDilraba/status/1276358008226734081?s=19

Very different from the last Changge filming leak. We know who's responsible for her happiness is:coolshades:

Her source of happiness is with her now:joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

15 hours ago, Karma29 said:

Another double standard from R on her recently ended drama LD with whale guy. Look at her eyes. Her eyes are giveaway.:joy:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/155956082.html?weibo_id=4520153779405517

Yes yes the eyes are definitely a giveaway! I notice that in ELOD the episode when they first went into Aranya Dream and just before V put her to sleep, V leaned in to kiss her and R also lifted her head slightly. I think she did that naturally and it’s not acting. What do you all think of that???

With whale boy, it looks intimate but I believe she was acting professionally. Hehehe this analysis is so true. The eyes don’t lie!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://twitter.com/chaihahee/status/1276894178174103552?s=19

The bodyguard post where he said he had savely sending V onboard on 16th june. Destination: unknown, though we can guess where.

He calls V xiao thian thian:joy:. I don't know if he work for JX or V personally, but in the comment it show that he also guard Reba at some event

Thanks for the news! Hopefully some clues will surface later and we'll know his whereabouts this past 10 days. As you know, our favorite pastime on this ship is to solve puzzles. XD It does make me happy thinking they're together. I get the feeling that when they're apart they will find clever ways to send public 'love signals' to each other. So we can interpret drought time = happy couple time. Hehe :ohboy2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

35 minutes ago, Fong said:

Thanks for the news! Hopefully some clues will surface later and we'll know his whereabouts this past 10 days. As you know, our favorite pastime on this ship is to solve puzzles. XD It does make me happy thinking they're together. I get the feeling that when they're apart they will find clever ways to send public 'love signals' to each other. So we can interpret drought time = happy couple time. Hehe :ohboy2:

OMOOO! Why I never thought it that way!! You're so right! And your gif hahahahah that's probably what R will do when she gets off work and found V playing with his phone . I will be content with drought this time, coz they're together and has alot of (i hope) lovey dovey time. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

@Eery2 that’s exactly the way I’m thinking of this time period from your 1st post about this - totally ok with not hearing from them as (I’m believing, delulu or not) they’re spending the time together :wub: Time is precious! They don’t need to send any messages because they’re with each other - so our “drought” for time being is actually a good thing :yaaa:  You can see the difference, especially on r, when v is with her...she’s much happier & in a good mood (who wouldn’t be if v is there?!?  Lol!). Just like with filming of season 6 Go Fighting ep1.  Thanks for sharing - clues are always needed!!! {clues: v plane to destination unknown, v’s posts with more than 1 emoji/icon, r being happy, no weibo posts as of right now}.

V probably be back to work/out of quarantine soon & r continue filming for Changge (unsure of when filming will end) - will get to put puzzle pieces together & put detective skills to use then (fingers crossed) as @Fong said...:heartxoxo:

• Like 10
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

clues: v plane to destination unknown, v’s posts with more than 1 emoji/icon, r being happy, no weibo posts as of right now

Love it! Thanks for summarizing recent events/clues. This is always helpful to piece our puzzle together.  :fingerheartx:

It looks like V is back in Beijing from the same bodyguard's post. http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/156169724.html?weibo_id=4520561596561486

My Delulu moment:

In his post, the bodyguard wonders why V is so excited to eat ice cream. Both Beijing and Hengdian's weather the past week is 70-88F which is warm but not super hot unless there is no a/c. Now if you remember from her birthday live stream, R says she doesn't turn on a/c in her hotel because they believe covid could pass through the vent.:hotinhere2: Yes? No? I'll see myself out. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hi, friends! I see it’s been calm these past few days. While I was hoping I didn’t miss much, I was absolutely hoping that I missed some good news.. or “dog food,” as some of y’all call it.

:hypehype:

@Fong @DijunXiaoBai I absolutely agree! No use for cryptic posts since they’re probably together. It warms my heart to think that they’re probably spending so much time together. Vinegar king no more! He’s back to being Tian Tian these days, lol. 

Going off on a tangent here.. I started rewatching ELOD and I’m currently on EP 44 where Dong Hua and FJ were sitting on a bridge and DH said, after we go out (Aranya’s dream), I’ll marry you to make you my imperial lady.” YA’LL I SCREAMED!!! 

Remember the rumor (Idk it was a rumor or it actually happened, but I remember reading it here) that R & V didn’t attend the ELOD wrap party and they instead had dinner with their parents where V presumably proposed?? If that was true, that ELOD scene foreshadowed that day. After they got out (finished filming), V initiated the process of making R his wife. Was I the only one that made this connection? Or does everyone else already know this and I’m just slow? Lmao. Anyway, regardless of whether it was true or not, it put me in a good mood. 

:rainbow:

Hope everyone is staying safe! and excuse all my little emoji thingies. I just learned how to use them and I got excited lol. 

:heart4:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

35 minutes ago, wheeinterbear said:

Remember the rumor (Idk it was a rumor or it actually happened, but I remember reading it here) that R & V didn’t attend the ELOD wrap party and they instead had dinner with their parents where V presumably proposed?? If that was true, that ELOD scene foreshadowed that day. After they got out (finished filming), V initiated the process of making R his wife.

You got it! And actually in Feb 2018 before ELOD filming, he changed his weibo cover to baby mocmoc characters (R is a fan of the comic, she has their stickers on her luggage) which has the boyfriend character says "Take Me Home". Lol

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=119848306342667&id=111802520480579

Not to mention, he chose the same proposal scene to post on Weibo and tagged all his love rivals haha. http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/156184304.html?weibo_id=4476598470450227

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Fong said:

You got it! And actually in Feb 2018 before ELOD filming, he changed his weibo cover to baby mocmoc characters (R is a fan of the comic, she has their stickers on her luggage) which has the boyfriend character says "Take Me Home". Lol

Not to mention, he chose the same proposal scene to post on Weibo and tagged all his love rivals haha. http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/156184304.html?weibo_id=4476598470450227

:sparklyeyes:i dont know why but al i can see is how handsome the Mighty Dong Hua Dijun is:joy:

We are lucky to have V portraying him. He's match to a tee with Dijun. Tall, imposing, super handsome. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

On 6/26/2020 at 3:27 PM, rainyday293 said:

That artist is Li Xi Rui.

Same person who posted that pics on 19th Nov :D

She and Reba at that time is very close. She even visit Rb at shooting location and watch concert together.

Li xi rui is Reba’s Bestfriend right?? Why i never saw them again together? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fong said:

...and I’m sold! 

:heart3:

Regarding his weibo post, let’s talk about his gaze. Actually, let me not. I can go on and on but we’re already well-versed with his affectionate stare towards that certain someone. He’s so soft! 

And the fact that he tagged all of his love rivals to brag about his proposal/wedding.. I can’t with him. :lol: Reminds me of that farewell video where he mentioned all of them but disregarded Shen Ye ‘cause it’s also HIM. Sad that he couldn’t post/announce his real proposal, substituting that instead. 

And the boyfriend mocmoc character?? There’s just too much coincidence to deny it anymore, not that there was any doubt in the first place. 

A little backstory on how I found this forum

*please skip if not interested, might be a long read for some*

I rarely watch C-Dramas, let alone costume/period supernatural ones, I thought they were corny and absolutely cheesy. I only clicked on ELOD because I thought the main characters on the cover were pretty (very shallow I know). I was watching the episodes here and there, it wasn’t my thing but I kept watching ‘cause I don’t like leaving shows unfinished. After the mortal realm, the story picked up and I started paying more attention to their chemistry. I’ve watched soooo many K-Dramas and while I usually like the main couples.. I felt a different vibe from these two. I’ve mentioned it here a couple of times before, something about their gazes and their touches, they were lingering, they were natural. At the time I thought to myself, “such great actors!!” But the more I watched, the more my interest piqued. 

I randomly decided to turn the comments on to see if the people watching the show were seeing the same thing I’m seeing. Voila! Someone wrote “they’re engaged in real life.” 

And boom! The rest is history. One moment I was minding my own business at home and next thing I know someone yelled “all aboard!” and I am now a passenger of a ship, i didn’t know where the destination was, all I know was that it was definitely sailing. 

:heart2beat:

I searched on YouTube. I searched on Instagram. While there were some contents, there weren’t many, and there were even fewer with English subs. Though I couldn’t understand what they were saying, I watched the way they interacted with each other. I even searched on google, though I didn’t know what I was really looking for. This forum was the first link that I clicked on but it started at like around pg. 30 something, and I was really surprised everyone was writing in English!! But I was a little confused cause I clearly lost some context starting at pg 30. Though I liked the couple, I was like “AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME TO READ 29 PAGES!!” 

:coolshades:

I decided I was going to finish watching the rest of ELOD, the forum totally out of my mind. After I finished the drama, I didn’t know what to do with myself so I decided to go back here and imagine my surprise that there were 100+ pages!! And i read EVERY. SINGLE. PAGE.

:crazily:

Then I made an account so I can join in on the fun. At this point, I know I’ve lost it. But this is my life now. I try to check the forum everyday if I could. Bad day at work or just bad day in general, this forum makes my day better. Is that sad? Lol. 

It’s 3:00 am and I’m writing my feelings away lmao. Ok, that’s enough blabbering. thank you for reading my long post. Just want to say I’m glad to have met all of you and that I appreciate all of you!! 

:heart1:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, wheeinterbear said:

...and I’m sold! 

:heart3:

Regarding his weibo post, let’s talk about his gaze. Actually, let me not. I can go on and on but we’re already well-versed with his affectionate stare towards that certain someone. He’s so soft! 

And the fact that he tagged all of his love rivals to brag about his proposal/wedding.. I can’t with him. :lol: Reminds me of that farewell video where he mentioned all of them but disregarded Shen Ye ‘cause it’s also HIM. Sad that he couldn’t post/announce his real proposal, substituting that instead. 

And the boyfriend mocmoc character?? There’s just too much coincidence to deny it anymore, not that there was any doubt in the first place. 

A little backstory on how I found this forum

*please skip if not interested, might be a long read for some*

I rarely watch C-Dramas, let alone costume/period supernatural ones, I thought they were corny and absolutely cheesy. I only clicked on ELOD because I thought the main characters on the cover were pretty (very shallow I know). I was watching the episodes here and there, it wasn’t my thing but I kept watching ‘cause I don’t like leaving shows unfinished. After the mortal realm, the story picked up and I started paying more attention to their chemistry. I’ve watched soooo many K-Dramas and while I usually like the main couples.. I felt a different vibe from these two. I’ve mentioned it here a couple of times before, something about their gazes and their touches, they were lingering, they were natural. At the time I thought to myself, “such great actors!!” But the more I watched, the more my interest piqued. 

I randomly decided to turn the comments on to see if the people watching the show were seeing the same thing I’m seeing. Voila! Someone wrote “they’re engaged in real life.” 

And boom! The rest is history. One moment I was minding my own business at home and next thing I know someone yelled “all aboard!” and I am now a passenger of a ship, i didn’t know where the destination was, all I know was that it was definitely sailing. 

:heart2beat:

I searched on YouTube. I searched on Instagram. While there were some contents, there weren’t many, and there were even fewer with English subs. Though I couldn’t understand what they were saying, I watched the way they interacted with each other. I even searched on google, though I didn’t know what I was really looking for. This forum was the first link that I clicked on but it started at like around pg. 30 something, and I was really surprised everyone was writing in English!! But I was a little confused cause I clearly lost some context starting at pg 30. Though I liked the couple, I was like “AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME TO READ 29 PAGES!!” 

:coolshades:

I decided I was going to finish watching the rest of ELOD, the forum totally out of my mind. After I finished the drama, I didn’t know what to do with myself so I decided to go back here and imagine my surprise that there were 100+ pages!! And i read EVERY. SINGLE. PAGE.

:crazily:

Then I made an account so I can join in on the fun. At this point, I know I’ve lost it. But this is my life now. I try to check the forum everyday if I could. Bad day at work or just bad day in general, this forum makes my day better. Is that sad? Lol. 

It’s 3:00 am and I’m writing my feelings away lmao. Ok, that’s enough blabbering. thank you for reading my long post. Just want to say I’m glad to have met all of you and that I appreciate all of you!! 

:heart1:

I think most of us more or less have the same experience as you. Lot of us here are first time shippers and what they called 'star chasers':joy:

It's all because of the power of GuangRe chemistry and superior visuals

:hooray2:

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Jani An said:

Li xi rui is Reba’s Bestfriend right?? Why i never saw them again together? 

Li Xirui left JX in Aug 2018. I think that is probably the main reason we've never seen them together again, being under different agency. But I'm sure they are still good friend off the camera. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2