[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

16 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

https://twitter.com/VengoGao83/status/1278645266040553473?s=19

V will be in the Happy Camp again. Third time this year. And it only half year in 2020:cheers:

To bad Reba won't be there. May be we'll get a surprissed vid again. 

Happy Camp really likes having V in their show! :love:

It is wonderful that V is getting so much exposure in the first half of 2020 :wub:

Hope we get some dog treats again :tounge_xd:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Happy Camp really likes having V in their show! :love:

It is wonderful that V is getting so much exposure in the first half of 2020 :wub:

Hope we get some dog treats again :tounge_xd:

It's good to have good connection in this business. And it seem V is very likeable person.

I wonder what they promote this time? Drawing Sword drama with Zhang Yun Long?

• Like 7
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

It's good to have good connection in this business. And it seem V is very likeable person.

I wonder what they promote this time? Drawing Sword drama with Zhang Yun Long?

Or Miss S? After watching that interview of Wayne and V, I think Miss S may be coming up soon. 

Hahaah... I want to see what games will the hosts be playing this time to try and trick V into talking about R  :smirk::lol: Love how witty all of them can be :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 2

Hi, sorry for the sudden post. But have you guys seen D’s pictures from her Mikimoto event today? I cannot believe— I simple cannot believe that such a person exists! I am on the floor just from admiring her beauty and her overall look today! She looks crazy beautiful. I really want to meet her in person someday and get an autograph. 

At this point, I swear I don’t know who’s luckier, V or D. Their visual harmony is just insane! And that’s me being a whole ALS, TTQ, and a XWB together lol. I love and respect them as professional individuals yet I also love them as a couple! I consider myself fortunate enough to get to know them through the small screen. How auspicious it is that both V and D exist in this lifetime, in our generation.

It’s such a truly remarkable event that these two individuals, hailing from opposite sides of China, in the east and west, were fated to have met in Beijing, the heart (capital, center) of China.

Spoiler

That’s why no matter how poorly JX treats their artists sometimes, I still feel thankful because without this company, I don’t know if we will still be able to witness the V and D of today. JX had the foresight of pairing these two together and for that I will always  appreciate what they have accomplished 7 years ago.

Together, they have created years and years worth of memories that are cherished not only by them, but their family and close friends, as well as fans who support them from all over the world. Destiny is really something, huh? I earnestly wish they would create more lifelong memories together, love each other more in the pouring rain and warm sunshine. I’m certain that I will bawl my eyes out when they announce gx. 

Again, sorry for being sappy tonight. I was just listening to TMOPB and ELOD’s OSTs when the gorgeous photos were uploaded; I was busy fangirling and wanted to share these thoughts with you. However while writing this post and listening to the songs (especially that song that’s always been played every time DongFeng had a scene in TMOPB), I eventually became sentimental, hence the cheesy lines at the end.

I initially only planned to post about D’s appearance today, but when I think about D, I also think about V and vice versa. And it’s a spiral from then on. :sweatingbullets:

Photos posted by D’s studio: https://m.weibo.cn/6269329742/4522358231479191

• Like 9
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, cheonsa said:

Hi, sorry for the sudden post. But have you guys seen D’s pictures from her Mikimoto event today? I cannot believe— I simple cannot believe that such a person exists! I am on the floor just from admiring her beauty and her overall look today! She looks crazy beautiful. I really want to meet her in person someday and get an autograph. 

At this point, I swear I don’t know who’s luckier, V or D. Their visual harmony is just insane! And that’s me being a whole ALS, TTQ, and a XWB together lol. I love and respect them as professional individuals yet I also love them as a couple! I consider myself fortunate enough to get to know them through the small screen. How auspicious it is that both V and D exist in this lifetime, in our generation.

It’s such a truly remarkable event that these two individuals, hailing from opposite sides of China, in the east and west, were fated to have met in Beijing, the heart (capital, center) of China.

Hide contents

That’s why no matter how poorly JX treats their artists sometimes, I still feel thankful because without this company, I don’t know if we will still be able to witness the V and D of today. JX had the foresight of pairing these two together and for that I will always  appreciate what they have accomplished 7 years ago.

Together, they have created years and years worth of memories that are cherished not only by them, but their family and close friends, as well as fans who support them from all over the world. Destiny is really something, huh? I earnestly wish they would create more lifelong memories together, love each other more in the pouring rain and warm sunshine. I’m certain that I will bawl my eyes out when they announce gx. 

Again, sorry for being sappy tonight. I was just listening to TMOPB and ELOD’s OSTs when the gorgeous photos were uploaded; I was busy fangirling and wanted to share these thoughts with you. However while writing this post and listening to the songs (especially that song that’s always been played every time DongFeng had a scene in TMOPB), I eventually became sentimental, hence the cheesy lines at the end.

I initially only planned to post about D’s appearance today, but when I think about D, I also think about V and vice versa. And it’s a spiral from then on. :sweatingbullets:

Yeah, their beauty and chemistry is on the next level. It's such a pleasure for us to witness it:)

• Like 4
  • Love 3

24 minutes ago, cheonsa said:

Reveal hidden contents

@cheonsa Don’t be sorry. Thank you for sharing your sentiment about V + R! It was heart-warming! :wub:

I agree that their visuals are beyond, beyond! They have to be a match made in Heaven! Just have to! Hahaha.

So happy that we got new release of V’s modeling photos with Street X, and the next day D’s appearance with her looking absolutely gorgeous!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, cheonsa said:

Hide contents

Agree with you so much!

Raba is looks magnificent in that dress! and lovelovelove that she doesn't seem as if she's uncomfortable too. Loving this new confidence in her bearing.

Now, I just need to know where gg is that day. Maybe he had an event too and they shared the same hair and make-up team again, and then they'll post pics at different days again and the microscopoe girls will bebusy looking for hints that they were together again and we'll be here on the forum discussing and being delulu again... Ggggaaaahhhh... Stop me! My delusional mind is going at it again... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Or Miss S? After watching that interview of Wayne and V, I think Miss S may be coming up soon. 

Hahaah... I want to see what games will the hosts be playing this time to try and trick V into talking about R  :smirk::lol: Love how witty all of them can be :joy:

LOL true, happy camp try their own tricks to V lol I can't help it and laugh all the time, they didn't try much to trick D, but they try more hard on v. Who would not be interested? The way he talks, reactions everytime they referred D is so cute and satisfying lol, a very obvious one. Like his own whole being is connected to D, a word and expressions of D always his body react. Lol remind the red Ear lol... Delulu modeee... 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Speaking of their unworldly beauty, let's analyze a bit on how their visuals affect each other. :eats:

1. At the TMOPB press conference, R says off-microphone that V is her male God. 

2. At the same event, when asked how he deals with being more beautiful than the female fairies, V says that he thinks both he and R are equally beautiful which is what matters.

3. V in his weibo post where they were at the airport in black and blue matching clothes says "Reba, when did you turn from Fat Di into a goddess"?

4. R commenting on one of V's post saying, "uncle, you are very handsome [hehe]".

5. V in his birthday livestream says R is beautiful when a fan asks what he thinks of her. He says it twice.

Lastly, V says in an interview that he likes hourglass figure, mature young ladies, with both face and figure being equally important...

Hey V, we have a smoking hot goddess for you. She even has the word hot in her name. Please refer to today's pics. We can all see how crazily attracted you both are to each other. 

:poledance:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12

On 7/2/2020 at 10:52 PM, cheonsa said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm reading this post and i have a tear. You're a writer?

Ahhhh those two...V and D..Donhua and Xia Bai. What is the signification of this name? Is it little Bai? Or something else?

And this photo shoot of D in that gorgious black dress...she look at her best! She is a beautiful woman. Love it!!! Both are gorgious...inside and outside. i

They're my couple...i'm sure they are one...Love that do it they secretely.....love this ship... 

On 7/3/2020 at 3:13 AM, Fong said:

Speaking of their unworldly beauty, let's analyze a bit on how their visuals affect each other.

2. At the same event, when asked how he deals with being more beautiful than the female fairies, V says that he thinks both he and R are equally beautiful which is what matters.

3. V in his weibo post where they were at the airport in black and blue matching clothes says "Reba, when did you turn from Fat Di into a goddess"?

4. R commenting on one of V's post saying, "uncle, you are very handsome [hehe]".

5. V in his birthday livestream says R is beautiful when a fan asks what he thinks of her. He says it twice.

Lastly, V says in an interview that he likes hourglass figure, mature young ladies, with both face and figure being equally important...

Hey V, we have a smoking hot goddess for you. She even has the word hot in her name. Please refer to today's pics. We can all see how crazily attracted you both are to each other. 

Love you stickers.....and the post.....

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Fong said:

Speaking of their unworldly beauty, let's analyze a bit on how their visuals affect each other. :eats:

:poledance:

A person who admits to admire other person over and over again through the years, I don't think it's just a simple likes anymore. In this Era, it's very rear to find that kind of admiration that lasted for years. And for long time and years gone by, people in entertainment industry always connect D to V. I suspect the hosts of happy camp know a romantic relationship between v and d. Coz for years and every time v is guesting on that show, they always. Insert D to V and you'll obviously see in those faces that their trying to trick V more and more.. Lol so funny... #flyingDeluluMind. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

I'm reading this post and i have a tear. You're a writer?

Ahhhh those two...V and D..Donhua and Xia Bai. What is the signification of this name? Is it little Bai? Or something else?

And this photo shoot of D in that gorgious black dress...she look at her best! She is a beautiful woman. Love it!!! Both are gorgious...inside and outside. i

They're my couple...i'm sure they are one...Love that do it they secretely.....love this ship... 

Love you stickers.....and the post.....

@cheonsa love what you wrote...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Reba looks like she gains weight again in yesterday pics compare to lastv time appearance at that Hunan TV charity show when some stalker proposed to her. She looks like she's at the same weight when she's at Go Fighting. 

She looks hotter and sexier with some added weight:omg:

I guess someone visiting recently makes her very happy and eat more, just like when she's coming back to work after being holed up together with that someone during lockdown time. 

Guess who's that someone is?:eating:

She and V are like open books when they're  with each other. It's probably why now we never see them together in the same stage again.

It's equal to GX

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

Reba looks like she gains weight again in yesterday pics compare to lastv time appearance at that Hunan TV charity show when some stalker proposed to her. She looks like she's at the same weight when she's at Go Fighting. 

She looks hotter and sexier with some added weight

I guess someone visiting recently makes her very happy and eat more, just like when she's coming back to work after being holed up together with that someone during lockdown time. 

Guess who's that someone is?

She and V are like open books when they're  with each other. It's probably why now we never see them together in the same stage again.

It's equal to GX

Guess who?...The one who would love to be a chef (or a cook). Hihihi..and make her good food...sure sweet fish..Yamy!!!! We wish all that is the raison of her ressent look.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please remove animated emojis from quotes.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, cheonsa said:

Reveal hidden contents

Please do not apologize - this was so eloquently written! Thank you for posting - agree with you wholeheartedly - just could never have the words as beautifully as you have. Over the years, I have seen so many on screen couples, some with great chemistry, but never have I shipped anyone until v & r. {Mind you, it’s their chemistry off screen that actually first got me “on board” this ship.} There is something very uniquely special when these two are together.  There’s something so loving, gentle, deep and reverent in the way v looks at and caresses r. There’s a happiness, light and brightness and connection and love in r’s eyes that I’ve only seen in her when she looks at v. Even their intimate scenes in ELOD (also TMOPB for me) which we joke are “nonexistent”...still have the power to make one’s heart flutter and feel something palpable - can’t really think of a better way to put it.

When I see these two, they just seem like ideals for the other, not knowing them personally, of course, but from watching their productions, all the interviews, interactions, and articles written about them, you get a sense of who they are. They seem made for each other - not only physically, but in values, beliefs, goals and sense of humor. It’s clearly evident when they are on the same stage together. They are just like two puzzle pieces that perfectly fit.

I’ll be right along with you bawling my eyes out when they gx!! Probably an ugly cry here or there, too...

• Like 5
  • Love 9