[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

18 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

It was on wetv channel on fb that I subscribed. Don’t get too excited though, it’s just small clip from the drama but still nice to see the sweetness of Dongfeng couple :wub:

Are they cuts from TMOPB? 

1 minute ago, KliraPhegon said:

Are they cuts from TMOPB? 

No it’s actually just a small clip from the Eternal love of dream. I’m not so sure why they released this cut scene too since the drama has ended couple of months ago. But some said probably they want to see how popular this drama is and use it as a consideration for deciding if they will release the uncuts clip (but this point only some people thought. I’m not so sure either but thoroughly enjoy it anyway).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

46 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

It was on wetv channel on fb that I subscribed. Don’t get too excited though, it’s just small clip from the drama but still nice to see the sweetness of Dongfeng couple :wub:

Is it wetv English Channel on FB? I tried to find it, but couldn't see it. You got me so excited!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Is it wetv English Channel on FB? I tried to find it, but couldn't see it. You got me so excited!

Just scroll down their wall a bit :D

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3061896983849173&id=1053101664728725 Ep 42

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3061896820515856&id=1053101664728725 Ep 41

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hello gorgeous :love:

Hide contents

Our little sister finally remembered her IG password :joy:

Ehmmm.. LV?

Love Vengo? :smirk:

Normally we choose to red heart

But our Reba choose yellow heart....

We always support you Reba...

U are the best for my delulu LOL

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

OK, so 小风/ 风哥 came out with his axe swinging at whale boy. 

Latest analysis from him says that R has not promoted him on her Weibo ( already confirmed by our CP group here ) 

Then he/ she goes on to point out what R did to promote ZSS. And of course, what V said, in reply. 

He goes on to compare how R and V have emerged from the isolation period both wearing masks the same way. Noting that V wore double layers of his mask on the first day he went back to work and was spotted at the airport. R also wearing 2 layers of mask. Author noted that V only wore 2 layer mask once, that is, the day he went back to work. The rest of appearances, he only wore 1 layer of mask. Author implies that may be our CP couple has spent the new year holed up together, so when wife insists on hubby wearing double protection, he did so to oblige her. 

The author also draws attention to the rumor that R may be pregnant, seeing from more loose cloths and the collapse and subsequent, hospital visit. 

Link to article below. 

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/144550181

P/S: Above is just a translation and summary of what was outlined in the article. Any questions, to author, 小风, and not me. Thank you 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 7

45 minutes ago, Babyval said:

OK, so 小风/ 风哥 came out with his axe swinging at whale boy. 

Latest analysis from him says that R has not promoted him on her Weibo ( already confirmed by our CP group here ) 

Then he/ she goes on to point out what R did to promote ZSS. And of course, what V said, in reply. 

He goes on to compare how R and V have emerged from the isolation period both wearing masks the same way. Noting that V wore double layers of his mask on the first day he went back to work and was spotted at the airport. R also wearing 2 layers of mask. Author noted that V only wore 2 layer mask once, that is, the day he went back to work. The rest of appearances, he only wore 1 layer of mask. Author implies that may be our CP couple has spent the new year holed up together, so when wife insists on hubby wearing double protection, he did so to oblige her. 

The author also draws attention to the rumor that R may be pregnant, seeing from more loose cloths and the collapse and subsequent, hospital visit. 

Link to article below. 

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/144550181

P/S: Above is just a translation and summary of what was outlined in the article. Any questions, to author, 小风, and not me. Thank you 

From my delulu POV, the mask thing makes sense. Like they always say, A happy wife is a happy life :joy:. V may be older but he is whipped! With the loose clothing, we would automatically think that way because of the black dress she wore where the belt was too loose on her. And she has been wearing a loose clothings a lot more recently and the heatstroke incident so us delulus would automatically think she is indeed pregnant.

From my non-delulu self (for those who get offended that we assume RB is pregnant that easily), they just came back to work after being quarantined for how many weeks. This means she may or may not have gained a few kilos. When we feel like we've gained weight, some would wear loose clothings so it would not be that obvious. Also, loose clothing are the most comfy to move around. With the heatstroke thing, I think her costume had too many layers/too thick plus the weather is getting warmer.

And thanks @Babyval for summarizing the article. 

I'll stick with the delulu explanation just to keep me extra happy :tounge_wink:

10 minutes ago, AlexW said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAxasY-FHBo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Als in China really spent a lot of money for R. This is China Airlines ad for R's Birthday this year.

China fans are really intense. They can even spend on getting a few planes with their artists picture.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 4

@rainyday293 i should have heed your warning. That hjy pic is like poison to your eyes. 

@Babyval as always thank you for providing us with translation! I would be so excited if she's indeed pregnant hahaha. 

@AlexW no wonder they feel like they "own" her. They spent fortunes on that. Wtf. The length they go to support her is something else.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

@DijunXiaoBai unfortunately, sadly, regretfully, YES :skull:

COPY this is from other source (Rb's fans) about whale boy a.k.a ML :

*this is not mine*

Late last year (can't rmmbr if it was during love designer filming or right after it ended), there were rumors that the two were dating. many of her fans saw it as hjy's team using her for publicity and media play. her fans think so because a lot of the images they showed were from the filming set. and a lot of the captions in the posts made it seem like she was the one chasing after him, purposely wanted to be with him, etc. they were all pretty disrespectful. and many of her fans think that the marketing posts were bought by his team. 

https://curiouscat.qa/qinlan/post/1100310193

prior to recently, my biggest impression of him was that his acting is pretty bad and his line delivery needs major improvement (I watched moonshine and valentine in 2018 and song qian who was very well-known for being bad at acting prior to this drama really outshined him lol).

yes, he had those rumors break out in 2018 and they left me with a bad impression of him, but like most rumors I can understand if any of the stuff is possibly fabricated and can give him the benefit of the doubt even if I dislike him. so yeah disliked his acting, had a not so good impression of him, but overall none of my business bc he didn't cross paths with anyone I liked. then because I started stanning dilraba at a deeper level this year, after elod ended I was really really excited to see her in love designer because zhou fang is a 御姐 role and is very different to her past 傻白甜 roles.

so I started to dig into all the details of her upcoming projects and stuff only to realize that hjy and his team are seriously so strong and also a big shady bunch and have been treating her unfairly and just a lot of problems. he and his team always doing a bunch of annoying and shady stuff with all his female co-stars.

I even saw ppl say that it got so bad btwn him and song qian that in the end she refused to 同台 appear with him anywhere (ultimately not a song qian fan so I apologize in advance if this is false but I've seen more than one person say this and I'm quite sure her fans dislike him and his team too). so I started to really dislike him and his team. the more recent news about him, there is concrete evidence of his past marriage (you can confirm via ID 身份证).

I have also seem some records of other how he and the actress he cheated on share the same address. and there are also some NSFW photos from his private life in the past (altho they are not related to this scandal in particular, you can look for a recent tweet on twitter @/cpopconfessions but just a reminder they are NSFW) that I really wish I could unsee. and then the recent stuff really leaves me a with a really bad impression of him. my opinion is that, if these things really are false and whatnot, then he and his team should go and file a lawsuit and put an end to all these rumors especially since his team is so powerful. and if they win, then I'd only dislike him for his team's actions towards reba for this stupid drama and his bad acting and bad line delivery. general backlash is negative, but his team also managed to make the hot search related to him go down the ranks really quickly and also he's not that well-known or relevant so some people probs don't know or don't care.

lastly an observation: the drama team seems to be shying away from buying certain hot searches related to the drama when promoting it...especially ones related to the female lead being cheated on which is the main plotline for the first few eps (also main plotline in the source novel)...wonder why...
‐--------‐--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long post GuangRe shippers

Its okay!!I agree with you, i feel the same way but its hard to explain thankfully you did! HAHAHA Speechless to this whale! Maybe he did forget to fall inlove with his mom first. 

4 hours ago, mssarahkhan said:

Hahahaa no lah... Just because yellow is V fav colour :lol:

I notice that too, there’s alot of heart and if we do, it should be red specially she’s promoting but she use yellow which is rare to use. :wub::star: if my memory serve me right R likes dark colors. Specifically Black.

Here i am again, my guts keep noticing now a days all post from R weibo it kinda relate to V somehow relate to him. Am i the only one ?

• Like 6
  • Love 5

I would say with almost 70mil ALS. Everything is possible. Everyone just need to donate 1 dollar each. :D Haha.

lately, V & R alternately post something on their Weibo. Someone point it out in GR wb

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

:wub:

Another drop of delulu fuel for you.. after the yellow heart.. :smirk:

Spoiler

Translation:

Reba, didn't you filmed many costume drama. Is there any classic move out of one of those dramas?

R: Actually not long ago I just finished filming a drama titled 'Theee Lives Three Worlds Pillow Book'.

In that drama, as everybody knows, I act as Feng Jiu. She have a (birthmark) with 'Phoenix Tail Flower' form.

Today I'm wearing an earring, with a Phoenix Tail Flower on it. Her 'killer' move supposed to be 'act cute', because even Dong Hua Di Jun can't resist it. 

Could you please demonstrate it for us?

-----------------------------------------

I just translate it up to this part, because the rest is to related to the show. She's encouraging for the audience to vote for the competing groups. While acting cute in Feng Jiu high pitch voice.

Spoiler

Delulu points :wub:

- Reba is wearing a yellow dress

(gg likes color yellow)

- Her earing is in purple color

(Dong Hua Di Jun signature color)

- Reba is being asked about costume dramas she was starred in before, but she deliberately pointing on Pillow Book.

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

Translation:

Reba, didn't you filmed many costume drama. Is there any classic move out of one of those dramas?

R: Actually not long ago I just finished filming a drama titled 'Theee Lives Three Worlds Pillow Book'.

In that drama, as everybody knows, I act as Feng Jiu. She have a (birthmark) with 'Phoenix Tail Flower' form.

Today I'm wearing an earring, with a Phoenix Tail Flower on it. Her 'killer' move supposed to be 'act cute', because even Dong Hua Di Jun can't resist it. 

I just translate it up to this part, because the rest is to related to the show. She's encouraging for the audience to vote for the competing groups. While acting cute in Feng Jiu high pitch voice.

Hide contents

(gg likes color yellow)

- Reba is being asked about costume dramas she was starred in before, but she deliberately pointing on Pillow Book.

The purple colored earpiece also has a red phoenix flower carved on it. Looked like a gift to me:blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Guys, did you notice that when R finished shooting HC on May 18, she looked unhappy and she didn't wave at all to the fans, like V did. 

I hope she is OK. I know she went to the hospital prior to HC. 

V's leaving HC - Waving so happy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAG4HqGldGz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

R's leaving HC - Straight to the car

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAVR9bZF72z/?igshid=14x99dabrsyvw

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Sad 4
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

Translation:

Hide contents

(gg likes color yellow)

Thank you for translating :kiss_wink: you are the best!

GOSH she is so cute... no wonder dijun fell for her thousand times hahaha

• Like 7