[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Misty said:

I think that is his normal everyday style after living toward the sun. I like it, cute like a neighborhood oppa. Well, I wish my neighborhood oppa looks like this. Haha. I like his down-to-earth, I’m-just-like-everyone kind of style like this :wub: R also said she’s just like everyone else when she’s not working. She doesn’t wash her hair etc.

I do think lately I just like whatever both of them are doing :D

We are at 200!:grin:Let’s have a group-hug everyone....:rolleyes: haha

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

I think weibo is like twitter, while oasis is like instagram. But they link to each other. So when she posts oasis, it shows up in weibo. 

Wuhu!! (Imagine me imitating V) We reach 200 pages!! 

1 hour ago, chsaf said:

Amazing! Such a far cry from just 9 pages back in the day :love:

56 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Happy 200 pages!!! Even though there is drought at the moment, we've reached another milestone.

54 minutes ago, Jani An said:

I need to have  this magazine :wub: 

Dear June, please give us alot of surprises :w00t::wub:

I’m going to watch that live and looking for dog treats :wub: and greet her as well :wub:

So grateful that he’s been part to top 10 i been voting for him the whole May! :wub: worth of working fot him:wub:

Guys happy 200 pages HAHAHAHA So Proud Gr cp :star::heart:

48 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Congratulations everyone on successfull completion of 200 pages.

46 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Happy 200 :wub:

11 minutes ago, Fong said:

Happy 200, fellow Xiao Wei Ba! :heart:

7a0b9xkbaefeg8mkq3r450z3e.gif

Happy 200 pages everyone!!!!! :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Yay, we made it...

From a single digit to 200 pages within a few months. And being the only Chinese active shipper page in this forum (if I am not mistaken, most of the shipper pages are for Korean artists). Thank you, everyone's effort in the contribution of V and R. Let cheers!  

Lastly, may we continue to sail and supporting further with this ship of V and R. Next milestone - 300 pages. 

• Like 10
  • Love 10

This is the first time i comment. I hope we always give support n loyallity to  the guangre couple. Thank you for anyone have done give me hint to ship this couple

• Like 15
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Misty said:

I think that is his normal everyday style after living toward the sun. I like it, cute like a neighborhood oppa. Well, I wish my neighborhood oppa looks like this. Haha. R also said she’s just like everyone else when she’s not working. She doesn’t wash her hair etc. I like his down-to-earth, I’m-just-like-everyone kind of style like this :wub:

We are at 200!:grin:Let’s have a group-hug everyone....:rolleyes: haha

HAPPY 200 PAGES GUYS:star::heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, mssarahkhan said:

So here's latest update of our gg... His voice is kinda cracked but soooo cuteeeeeee... (his leg is pretty) :wub:

He is glowing... white and bright... yup I also like his leg, so sexy :love:

HAPPY 200 everyone :wub:  we have made it! Let's wait for the flower to bloom together :heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Eery2 said:

WTF with that hairstyle:joy:. Is that recent or stock from when he's filming Living toward the sun? He's toning down he's handsomeness with that hairstyle.

I read from the comment in GR CP that he's bulky up his body for his upcoming role as a special force member? If that's true it's good news. His physical really suit him for an action movie star

Maybe when the hair is styled, I’m sure it will look much better :rolleyes:.

Oh? He’s bulking up for a new role? No wonder...I was thinking to myself after seeming him on HC that his biceps and pecs looked bigger compared to before. It’s even more noticeable in the Weibo update of him with the blue sports shirt. Lol :lol: With his body portion and type, bulking up a bit would make him look even more stunning and handsome! Honestly, when I saw those old pictures of him on VLove, I really thought, “dude, your head with that puffy hairstyle looks absolutely big on that slim body figure of yours.” Reminded me of those bobble head figurines. But now, he looking even more fiiiiiine ;).

How I wish this photo was real.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5

Ahhh! We have high quality dog food today! V is now the brand ambassador for an engagement ring brand as "Dong Hua Dijun" himself. A lot of hints from

- the ring name "Miracle 3"

- why was he chosen (usually they choose engaged people)

- the ring sponsored in his Bobosnap photoshoot which he wore on his pinky turned out to be a female ring (so it doesn't mean he's single from previous deduction).

- brand automated reply has reference to R

Let's discuss and find more articles! 

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

6 hours ago, triplesung said:

Happy 200 pages!!! Even though there is drought at the moment, we've reached another milestone.

Hooray!!! Let's patiently wait for a couple more days and hope for flower blossoms on June 3.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Fong said:

Ahhh! We have high quality dog food today! V is now the brand ambassador for an engagement ring brand as "Dong Hua Dijun" himself. A lot of hints from

- the ring sponsored in his Bobosnap photoshoot which he wore on his pinky turned out to be a female ring (so it doesn't mean he's single from previous deduction).

Too suspicious.... I'll wait until SZD. I get too delulu.

On a different topic, congrats to V for being an ambassador for another brand.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Fong said:

Wow! Really! I never notice this ring hahaha i just thought its props HAHAHAHA

I Hope this is real for real :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fong said:

Woah! Thanks for sharing. I also thought it is a woman ring and the way he 'kissed' it and focusing it on his pose I'm curious if it was a code or just coincidence or just props. Turn out it's an engagement ring OMG! I imagine if he give that ring to R... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Fong said:

Wow!!! :D :D:lol:
Similarly to @guguthecat  I did notice in the bobosnap video he kissed the ring & I know that’s usually a gesture of someone who is married or engaged or as a sign of attachment/love/relationship, but I brushed it off & looked at in a neutral way as maybe prop & what director/photographer wanted him to do...all I can say is interesting! (Trying to hold on to my realistic mind, cause my delulu wants to go full throttle, lol!) but this is great to hear! 

Can anyone explain further what is meant by the 4th point (highlight)?

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, guguthecat said:

Woah! Thanks for sharing. I also thought it is a woman ring and the way he 'kissed' it and focusing it on his pose I'm curious if it was a code or just coincidence or just props. Turn out it's an engagement ring OMG! I imagine if he give that ring to R... 

:wub: Aww yea I wonder how he would propose (or already did)? Let's reflect on some happy memories:

Fans think that the real engagement ring V gave to R is the Buccellati ring in her Greece travelog last year in late 7/2019 which requires up to 6 months of customization and was for sure not a sponsored item. The ring's Chinese name is something like "3 lives stone" (sounds familiar?). V was in Milan fashion week in January (gives him enough time to custom order the ring). He also ate squid ink pasta at a restaurant 13 minutes from the Buccellati flagship store at the time and also hints that R was with him because of her jacket that was caught in his video and the fact that she had no schedule during the week that V was in Italy. Oh and she mentioned in an interview in Korea that the blackest thing she ever ate was squid ink pasta. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Can anyone explain further what is meant by the 4th point (highlight)?

The Diasenn jewelry brand has an automated reply if you message them (not sure what social media platform) but basically their automated message is as follows:

Hi, I heard my followers are modernizing their styles! If you don't believe me, reply back with any of the number below:

1. Make your face look slimmer in just 1 second! (A/N: I'm guessing how to match jewelry to make your face slimmer)

2. From no experience to mastering jewelry box organization

3. All of my friends said they start to look just like Reba (A/N: Why the reference to R here?  SZD or will she also be brand ambassador??)

4. How to level up your airport style

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@Fong insightful your information. Thank you for sharing :wub:

Btw guys did you notice R Post a picture of dress and Color Yellow :D my curiosity crack my brain :crazy: last time color yellow heart now dress color yellow... Did reba change her favorite color black to yellow  :w00t::wub: 

Very obviously Baby girl! :glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Thank you @Fong for explaining!! Even more interesting....B)

Edit: Just remembered gg was endorsing a diamond ring on his Taobao livestream, is it the same brand?

Me too, I wanna know if the same brand :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Fong said:

The Diasenn jewelry brand has an automated reply if you message them (not sure what social media platform) but basically their automated message is as follows:

Hi, I heard my followers are modernizing their styles! If you don't believe me, reply back with any of the number below:

1. Make your face look slimmer in just 1 second! (A/N: I'm guessing how to match jewelry to make your face slimmer)

2. From no experience to mastering jewelry box organization

3. All of my friends said they start to look just like Reba (A/N: Why the reference to R here?  SZD or will she also be brand ambassador??)

4. How to level up your airport style

2 hours ago, Jani An said:

@Fong insightful your information. Thank you for sharing :wub:

Btw guys did you notice R Post a picture of dress and Color Yellow :D my curiosity crack my brain :crazy: last time color yellow heart now dress color yellow... Did reba change her favorite color black to yellow  :w00t::wub: 

Very obviously Baby girl! :glasses:

@Fong @Jani An

Thanks for sharing! 

This brighten up my day after a horrible work meeting in the morning. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2