[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

6 hours ago, sg_niner said:

R is on kb next week. Teaser is up. Please throw us some sugar, but no cp with whaleboi pls. 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/150112297.html?weibo_id=4510403268338196

Since they are promoting LD, I don't think they will ignore their CP (RB and whaleboy). I do hope we get a bit of GR (or a lot) but I won't keep my hopes up.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

55 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

If you guys got free time, pls vote guangre cp in wechat mini program. Its close call for 2nd place now. In just 8 seconds rank already changed couple times hahaha

Sure thing. Can you please give the link? Chinese is not my first language but surely will try my best to navigate around :)

• Like 6

16 hours ago, mssarahkhan said:

Woah.. I can't imagine what the ML feel,, hahahhaha i hope mm keep doing this... Hahahah also, i don't know why but lately I'm imaging the JH post something on mm birthday... As promotion to their 'friendship'... No, i don't want my imagination comes real.... No.. 

I think she will do until the end of drama because of her fans Als we all know they dont like this whale boi!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, AlexW said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA0M2XClHxW/?igshid=1v1f0o0o29e5q

R is pretty in upcoming HC. Love her off shoulder mini pants dress. Don’t really want her to interact with the ML. Looking forward to her smile and some sweetness about V from her. My delulu mind and hope. :P

Yeah she indeed beautiful, unfortunately I’m not going to watch this episode huhuhu anyway im going to listen to your opinion about this episode hehehe

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jani An said:

I think she will do until the end of drama because of her fans Als we all know they dont like this whale boi!

hmm... I'm not sure R didn't involve JH in her drama promotion due to this reason...

You see when ELOD was airing our mm still interacted with gg even Als hate him and didn't want him to be with mm. 

SUPER!!!... really proud of mm:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, Arel Lee said:

hmm... I'm not sure R didn't involve JH in her drama promotion due to this reason...

You see when ELOD was airing our mm still interacted with gg even Als hate him and didn't want him to be with mm. 

SUPER!!!... really proud of mm:joy:

Yeah she did.... but she also have an interaction with whale right ? If you checked there btw in LD. I didn’t watch but people said :joy:

• Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 2

It is weird... I had seen one of video in instagram (it seems that it belongs to one of Guangre) that showed R adverts along the Beijing railway station. I saw some donut pictures on them. but right now I cant find the video anymore. does anyone notice that?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jani An said:

Yeah she did.... but she also have an interaction with whale right ? If you checked there btw in LD. I didn’t watch but people said :joy:

I think what @Arel Lee means was her promotion in her weibo, she promotes LD in her weibo but never shown JH's face. So far if you see her weibo's posts about LD.... whale boy is never included except one LD' poster which is nothing than just an official poster. Maybe she doesnt't want any connection or interaction with whale boy in her weibo. 

Unlike ELOD... during ELOD, she and V 'connected' to each other through weibo. She posted some videos of their scenes together and even 'exchanged' message with him... for example she posted something and he re-upload and answered her 'verse'... that is what we call 'interaction' in weibo. 

But ofc we have to wait... LD is still half way to the end... maybe later she will add one or two his 'face' idk... will see... but so far so good... I hope she continues his way so we can see how close they are... 

What happen in bts and drama doesn't count to me... unlike our GR the code can continue between them even after the filming ended, the drama ended and after years gone by...

love needs two hands to clap, if only one hand clap... its nothing. 

I'm waiting for her HC next week... so interesting that she saw him fell down and she kinda stayed away rather than helping him, my neutral reaction think maybe because of her mini dress... she even laughed hard. Poor whale boy...

I don't hope for dog food about GR but I just hope to see her double standard strike again.... 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arel Lee said:

It is weird... I had seen one of video in instagram (it seems that it belongs to one of Guangre) that showed R adverts along the Beijing railway station. I saw some donut pictures on them. but right now I cant find the video anymore. does anyone notice that?

That is a good catch. If you look at IG page shared by euphoenix, there really are donuts along the ads. I don't see any video though. 

On 5/30/2020 at 9:18 PM, euphoenix said:

Not only plane, they also buy spaces on train. The dedication is something else indeed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAzU_acpg4C/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

40 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

I'm waiting for her HC next week... so interesting that she saw him fell down and she kinda stayed away rather than helping him, my neutral reaction think maybe because of her mini dress... she even laughed hard. Poor whale boy...

I don't hope for dog food about GR but I just hope to see her double standard strike again.... 

I wonder if it is V instead of whale guy that fallen down, would R instantly go help him up even though she wore mini dress? My instinct feel that R would go and help V up if really and showed her concern if he is hurt etc. 

But again, V would not have fall down at all. He is much stronger and maintaining on his posture than whale guy. Also V has better manner in sitting than the whale guy. Maybe I am wrong but I feel from the preview because the whale guy lean on the board that why he fell. Can only confirm when watching HC this sat. 

I thinking I am just showing favouritism for V. Sorry, whale guy, you can't be compared to V. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

I wonder if it is V instead of whale guy that fallen down, would R instantly go help him up even though she wore mini dress? My instinct feel that R would go and help V up if really and showed her concern if he is hurt etc. 

But again, V would not have fall down at all. He is much stronger and maintaining on his posture than whale guy. Also V has better manner in sitting than the whale guy. Maybe I am wrong but I feel from the preview because the whale guy lean on the board that why he fell. Can only confirm when watching HC this sat. 

I thinking I am just showing favouritism for V. Sorry, whale guy, you can't be compared to V. 

https://youtu.be/FwIM86Yb830

Honestly, I find that fall intentional. Like he is trying to act cute and funny. Lol... I am so biased :lol: I really just don't like this guy. I didnt dislike him that much when I first watched trailer for LD. It was more because of the BTS, bits of interviews here and there, plus the articles of the abuse towards his ex wife. 

The only good thing from the trailer, is that R seems to be sitting away from him during games. Hope it is that way throughout the whole episode :D

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://youtu.be/FwIM86Yb830

Honestly, I find that fall intentional. Like he is trying to act cute and funny. Lol... I am so biased :lol: I really just don't like this guy. I didnt dislike him that much when I first watched trailer for LD. It was more because of the BTS, bits of interviews here and there, plus the articles of the abuse towards his ex wife. 

The only good thing from the trailer, is that R seems to be sitting away from him during games. Hope it is that way throughout the whole episode :D

And can you imagine I got scold by his FC telling me to show proofs why R would not want to associate with him? I was like "Girls, you said you are his FC. Haven't you heard any news about him or news about als and his FC clash?" Any sane woman would not want to associate with him unless his name can be cleared. Or just to prevent another FC war is a legit reason to stay away from him IMO. But nope, they just think I want to attack whale guy. Well, vicious FC I can tolerate, but ignorant and irrational FC I just can't. <_<

• Unamused 6
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

And can you imagine I got scold by his FC telling me to show proofs why R would not want to associate with him? I was like "Girls, you said you are his FC. Haven't you heard any news about him or news about als and his FC clash?" Any sane woman would not want to associate with him unless his name can be cleared. Or just to prevent another FC war is a legit reason to stay away from him IMO. But nope, they just think I want to attack whale guy. Well, vicious FC I can tolerate, but ignorant and irrational FC I just can't. <_<

Oh my goodness. This kind of sleaze ball still have a strong fan base? :blink:

I can understand your feeling of not wanting to carry on talking to those delusional fans of his. Waste of brain cells and oxygen! 

The thing that really gets to me is how he laughed and smiled so goofy and happily everytime they had those NG moments of their intimate kissing or hugging scenes. Lets not forget about that recent interview about how he wants a gf like R :unamused: It's so greasy feeling. Literally get chills frm watching him. I hope this is the last project that R work with him. 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 5
  • LOL 1