[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

7 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Well, V + R refused to do intense kisses while filming ELoD...that director is very lenient on them. <_< Humph...

Yeah... that director should like LD director...

Tell GuangRe to do passionate kiss scene :naughty:

Why BTS for their "bed scene" only they laugh together and both of them cover their face with hands.

Tencent should give us know what happen BEFORE. What make them laughing? What's so funny? 

Burst into laughter till the hairdo is messed.

Start 0:47

Tencent, I need more sugar from this BTS "bed scene" :joy::naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Where can we all sign this petition?? :joy:Worst injustice of all time!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I made these for your entertainment. :joy:Pretty sure pretending jealousy is just his way to show her he cares. His self-confidence is obviously through the roof. :smirk: 

Add-Text-05-28-09-39-07.png

Oh really?

Add-Text-05-28-09-50-55.png

Add-Text-05-28-09-53-06.png

Add-Text-05-28-10-03-19.png

Add-Text-05-28-09-18-55.png

Possessive V is making us all blush :wub::

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, rainyday293 said:

As a silent lurker since page 8 (yes, I read this page almost every day), I want to see a BTS of the bath scene. I would be surprised if there wasn't one for this scene. I'm guessing there are a lot of BTS they are not showing us at all.

• Like 5
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 3

16 hours ago, Suri Soo said:

Google translate :

What are the scenes that cause heart tremors?

ML : Many scenes

What expreriences do you want to have in Song Lin (his characters in LD)?

ML I want to have a girlfriend like that

And Reba, the first impression has changed.

ML : More beautiful. At first, very beautiful. Next, the more beautiful. Really beautiful. Really, Rb is cheerful, fun person. Dongbei accent is better than me. Therefore like to tease joking often.

Do yoy record the Happy Camp shows? Have more dancing?

ML : In the future, I shouldn't dancing anymore.

‐‐--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know when this interview was asked. Before or after LD airing. 

From previous page it said paparazzi were forbidden ask anything related to cp? No? :vicx: :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, rainyday293 said:

I don't know when this interview was asked. Before or after LD airing. 

But, from previous page it said paparazzi were forbidden ask anything related to cp? No? :vicx: :lol:

Think @sg_niner said in previous post that Xiao Feng on Zhihu (part of the interviewer team for LD) had said they were not allowed to ask ideal type/anything related to cp...this interviewer asked what experience he’d like to have that his character has... (perhaps interviewer did not expect that answer?maybe was a clever way to ask—?)...&  whale guy brought it back to mm...so hmmm, don’t know...

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Think @sg_niner said in previous post that Xiao Feng on Zhihu (part of the interviewer team for LD) had said they were not allowed to ask ideal type/anything related to cp...this interviewer asked what experience he’d like to have that his character has... (perhaps interviewer did not expect that answer?maybe was a clever way to ask—?)...&  whale guy brought it back to mm...so hmmm, don’t know...

@DijunXiaoBai @sg_niner

Is it just me or this ML seems to want to 'prove' or show how much he likes R? I keep sensing the desperate vibe from him :crazy: through both BTS and interviews. 

I watched interviews from her other ML. They all answered in a very professional manner. Even ZBB whom I believe R has good friendship with him. Obviously they enjoyed working with each other and has mutual good feelings. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

I get that sense too..

I think so. Xiao Feng mentioned that he took initiative to mention either Zhou Fang (R's character) or R in his answer. It seems so from that translation. Now I'm curious to watch her interview. Do they release one yet? 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

I think so. Xiao Feng mentioned that he took initiative to mention either Zhou Fang (R's character) or R in his answer. It seems so from that translation. Now I'm curious to watch her interview. Do they release one yet? 

I thought it's forbidden topic but he took initiative? Well well well... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@DijunXiaoBai @sg_niner

Is it just me or this ML seems to want to 'prove' or show how much he likes R? I keep sensing the desperate vibe from him :crazy: through both BTS and interviews. 

I watched interviews from her other ML. They all answered in a very professional manner. Even ZBB whom I believe R has good friendship with him. Obviously they enjoyed working with each other and has mutual good feelings. 

I dunno why, but from the start, I have uneasy feeling about this ML , I just hope he didnt caused any discomfort for R 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Misty said:

Speaking of the devil, V update his weibo promoting his friend's drama just now. 

as usual guangre weibo give meaning to the number: 528.21:45 

wo ai ba. ai ni shi wo.  :D just like us delusional people would think. :sweat_smile: haha

Guys what is 21:45 ??

13 hours ago, triplesung said:

I wonder if he uses this accent a lot behind the camera to the point where RB also got it. :smirk:

But honestly, even if I was only conversing with a person with an accent, it will only take me an hour and then I will also copy their accent. I noticed this when I was talking to a British friend. And then my own accent would go back to my usual one (American). But if RB is speaking in a dongbei accent a lot unconsciously(?), they (whoever that person with dongbei accent :wink:) must've been together so frequently.

I want to learn both Cantonese and Mandarin so I don't have to wait for translations :bawling: But both are one of the hardest languages to learn and I'm bad at languages so I'll be patient instead.

This is what im confused... Why will she has that accent when she’s not from northern ?? Hahaha or even her language or even people around her (We know whos friend has this language). Or maybe she need that accent right? Do she need it in drama? I don’t watch the drama that’s why I’m im asking hehehehe

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nocturne79 said:

I dunno why, but from the start, I have uneasy feeling about this ML , I just hope he didnt caused any discomfort for R 

Me too... i really don’t like that vibe came from him.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

I thought it's forbidden topic but he took initiative? Well well well... 

maybe they just saying not to talk about there cp but this whale! Its so obvious he’s trying. Tsk. Hahaha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Reba really need to clean her lips, her mouth after that kiss scene :confounded:

Only watch Rb cut part with that kiss scene make me feel nauseous.

Never felt this way before watch Rb kiss scene.

I'm enjoying watch her kiss scene with Sheng Yi Lun, ZBB, Deng Lun, Vic Chou, Zhang Yun Long, etc.

Even Guo Jing Fei!!! :joy:

Her co-star in 21 Carat. Better watch her kiss scene with Guo Jing Fei than with this whale boy.

Hope there's NO "bed scene" 

Hope HC eps there's NO much sweet interaction between them. 

LD last eps 16th June please come faster!

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

It seems like he likes her & is trying his best to get that message across.. maybe infatuation? It’s one sided, though (just him)..

Anyway, the good news is their filming ended & I’ll focus on the dog food & sugar given recently & take @Eery2 advice & try watching The Winner is Love, instead of watching only ELOD  on repeat, lol!:P

@rainyday293 are they suppose to be on hc together? 

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Yeah... that director should like LD director...

Tell GuangRe to do passionate kiss scene :naughty:

Dear friends, I don't think I can survive passionate kiss scene from R & V. :blush: Even the current kiss scenes barely makes me move on from the drama for months now. I don't know what would happen with passionate one. but I would love to see it. :naughty:haha. Hoping for modern drama with them together. We have enough sweet scenes & first love kind of drama, now time to move on to passionate one :wub: If they can't show their love openly, thru drama should be okay. haha!

1 hour ago, Jani An said:

528.21:45 

wo ai ba. ai ni shi wo.  

he posted at 21:45 pm last night. I love ba(Reba). Love you is me. I would love to make it sound better, the one who loves you is me. haha

4 hours ago, Fong said:

His self-confidence is obviously through the roof. :smirk: 

haha. He's the first person I don't feel like I want to smack him for confidently called himself handsome. 

btw, V is like my mandarin teacher right now. I tried to read every word he writes in his Weibo. haha! I kind of remember every word he used. Glad he doesn't write that much every time or my brain would be overloaded with Chinese characters. haha. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2