Jump to content

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

@triplesung Oh Yes! V has a fair bit of Dongbei accent. :lol: That is why he, sometimes, rolls his tongue too much, and mis- pronounces words... like in HC :lol: Producer became Spider- man :lol:

 

Dongbei accent carries a lot of the sound- Berrr... 

 

But then again, V may get a little tongue tide every now and then. Who doesn’t make pronunciation mistakes, especially in Mandarin :lol:

 

Try converting Cantonese to Mandarin. Always a killer:lol::lol::lol:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Babyval said:

@triplesung Oh Yes! V has a fair bit of Dongbei accent. :lol: That is why he, sometimes, rolls his tongue too much, and mis- pronounces words... like in HC :lol: Producer became Spider- man :lol:

 

Dongbei accent carries a lot of the sound- Berrr... 

 

But then again, V may get a little tongue tide every now and then. Who doesn’t make pronunciation mistakes, especially in Mandarin :lol:

 

Try converting Cantonese to Mandarin. Always a killer:lol::lol::lol:

 

Speaking of Dong Bei accent.. :joy:

 

 

Spoiler

Wonder where she learned the accent from? *ahem

 

This Go Fighting episode was before LD filming..

*coughing again

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Babyval said:

@triplesung Oh Yes! V has a fair bit of Dongbei accent. :lol: That is why he, sometimes, rolls his tongue too much, and mis- pronounces words... like in HC :lol: Producer became Spider- man :lol:

 

Dongbei accent carries a lot of the sound- Berrr... 

 

But then again, V may get a little tongue tide every now and then. Who doesn’t make pronunciation mistakes, especially in Mandarin :lol:

 

Try converting Cantonese to Mandarin. Always a killer:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder if he uses this accent a lot behind the camera to the point where RB also got it. :smirk:

But honestly, even if I was only conversing with a person with an accent, it will only take me an hour and then I will also copy their accent. I noticed this when I was talking to a British friend. And then my own accent would go back to my usual one (American). But if RB is speaking in a dongbei accent a lot unconsciously(?), they (whoever that person with dongbei accent :wink:) must've been together so frequently.

 

I want to learn both Cantonese and Mandarin so I don't have to wait for translations :bawling: But both are one of the hardest languages to learn and I'm bad at languages so I'll be patient instead.

  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, triplesung said:

I want to learn both Cantonese and Mandarin so I don't have to wait for translations :bawling: But both are one of the hardest languages to learn and I'm bad at languages so I'll be patient instead.

I feel you. But I got to learn a lot of Chinese following these two and tried to translate everything myself, with a little help from my Japanese knowledge. Anyway, reading and listening are completely different story though. 

 

Anyway, if any of you follow Xiao Feng on Zhihu, I think she might really know something. She is supposed to be part of interviewer team on LD. She said they were forbidden to ask anything related to cp, if the ML is ideal type, if the ML character is ideal type, sth like that. They also requested to be interviewed separately. There was no interaction, no contact with each other. It sounds like either R is really dislike this guy or she doesn't want any reason to fire up their cp. 

 

They were blocked to ask about R's bd wish and future plan, too. Rather curious. 

  • Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

I feel you. But I got to learn a lot of Chinese following these two and tried to translate everything myself, with a little help from my Japanese knowledge. Anyway, reading and listening are completely different story though. 

 

Anyway, if any of you follow Xiao Feng on Zhihu, I think she might really know something. She is supposed to be part of interviewer team on LD. She said they were forbidden to ask anything related to cp, if the ML is ideal type, if the ML character is ideal type, sth like that. They also requested to be interviewed separately. There was no interaction, no contact with each other. It sounds like either R is really dislike this guy or she doesn't want any reason to fire up their cp. 

 

They were blocked to ask about R's bd wish and future plan, too. Rather curious. 

That's make it the more obvious that question in the HC have been aprroved by GuangRe and JX and it was indeed intentional from them. Really testing the water then

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

I feel you. But I got to learn a lot of Chinese following these two and tried to translate everything myself, with a little help from my Japanese knowledge. Anyway, reading and listening are completely different story though. 

 

Anyway, if any of you follow Xiao Feng on Zhihu, I think she might really know something. She is supposed to be part of interviewer team on LD. She said they were forbidden to ask anything related to cp, if the ML is ideal type, if the ML character is ideal type, sth like that. They also requested to be interviewed separately. There was no interaction, no contact with each other. It sounds like either R is really dislike this guy or she doesn't want any reason to fire up their cp. 

 

They were blocked to ask about R's bd wish and future plan, too. Rather curious. 

That is very suspicious. But then again, paps would usually ask those type of questions because people are more interested in their private lives. Wasn't this the same for ELoD?

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, triplesung said:

I wonder if he uses this accent a lot behind the camera to the point where RB also got it. :smirk:

But honestly, even if I was only conversing with a person with an accent, it will only take me an hour and then I will also copy their accent. I noticed this when I was talking to a British friend. And then my own accent would go back to my usual one (American). But if RB is speaking in a dongbei accent a lot unconsciously(?), they (whoever that person with dongbei accent :wink:) must've been together so frequently.

 

I want to learn both Cantonese and Mandarin so I don't have to wait for translations :bawling: But both are one of the hardest languages to learn and I'm bad at languages so I'll be patient instead.

I feel youuu.. Honestly about the accent thing, I can’t pick up any difference. Coming from third generation of Chinese immigrants, my parent used to make me learn Chinese many moons ago but I didn’t quiet like it as I found it really hard and begging them to stop Chinese tuition and boyyy do I regret that decision now? -_-

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nupur Sinha said:

@rainyday293 V does take selfies with his co-actors, both male and female, and goofs around a lot. You can watch the bts of Fuyao, CTT, and the upcoming new dramas. However, he always maintains physical distance while he jokes around with his FL colleagues. A drama shoot usually takes 2-3 months or more to finish. It is nice to have a friendly atmosphere at set and co-stars usually have fun. As for R's kissing scenes being more intense in the new drama, don't forget they are professional actors and have to do as directors want them  to. Depends on what kind of director they are working with. So if the directors want them to show more intensity, they wl hv to comply. Thats not a choice. Besides the kind of character she is portraying, a meek and timid kiss would not suffice. So relax and dnt get worked up over such things.

Well, V + R refused to do intense kisses while filming ELoD...that director is very lenient on them. <_< Humph...

 

Good news!

 

  • Like 10
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, triplesung said:

That is very suspicious. But then again, paps would usually ask those type of questions because people are more interested in their private lives. Wasn't this the same for ELoD?

 

To be fair, ELOD aired during the pandemic. What I'm really curious about is why is all the BTS for her new drama features all scenes of the FL and ML when they edit so much of our CP out of ELOD BTS? It's mostly of the rest of the cast. They even edit the order of 2 bts scenes and their reaction video to their kiss to tone down their chemistry.

 

Obviously, the first is to try to start some smoke and the other is to stop the raging fire. :lol: They learned their lesson from the TMOPB bts.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Suri Soo said:

I dont really like him, but he dropped us some dogfood here. 

He said Reba’s Dongbei accent is better than his accent :lol: 

 

Another confirmation about her northen accent... who else teach her that accent if not V...can't be this ML... he just knew R recently...

 

6 hours ago, Misty said:

Speaking of the devil, V update his weibo promoting his friend's drama just now. 

as usual guangre weibo give meaning to the number: 528.21:45 

wo ai ba. ai ni shi wo.  :D just like us delusional people would think. :sweat_smile: haha

 

Wah, so the ML must be wondering how she got that accent. hehe.

It seems like the ML keeps on following her. 

As long as I don't see the sparkle in her eyes like this. ALL IS WELL. haha

 

ad9443e9ly1gf4zhmpb18j20u00u0kjl.jpg

 

 

I knew it! I don't expect him to post anything about 528 as he is already given us sweets on 520 523 and 526... but as expected of him and his EQ... its not coincidence anymore he will hint somehow. He knows his shipper very well that we will encode no matter what. 

Actually if he is really wants to hide his relationship with her, this kind of 'love confession' he can call her directly. No need sns media but he keeps spreading sugar here and there as this is the only way he can 'claim' her as his. Right?

 

Btw...can someone translate what is wo ai ba. ai ni shi wo means? I only know I love 'reba'... the rest I dont know... my mandarin is zero :sweat_smile:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dreams87 said:

Funny how things works. Despite all the threats and hate comments, it still finds its way to the top :glasses:

 

like my friend said... HC has been airing for 20 years and they have good reputation. Bad comment or whatsoever will not affect them especially hate comment from only rabid fans..

another reason is V... he is shinning.

another reason maybe more people love our CP than what haters think... I wish my last delulu is correct so then the 'test of the water' is successful :)

  • Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Well, since we are talking about kiss and relationship with ML, let's nibble old sugar that is R's double standard with her ML regarding their kisses and closeness. 

 

1. Sweet Dreams - "It is all fake"

 

 

2. The King's woman - "It's just part of the job" 

(start at 0.25min)

 

3. Mr. Pride and Miss Prejudice 

Interviewer: You've been working together many times. You must have tacit understanding with each other. 

R: No. (super quick)

ZYL: We are actually not very familiar. 

4. Eternal Love of Dream - "They should just get used to it"

 

 

PS. I can't seem to find the original weibo post, so please see credit in the picture. BTW, translation is by google. Might not be accurate, but you get the gist of it. 

 

wow...this is great! we need more like this... 'double standard' Reba! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing with us :heart: 

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dreams87 said:

Funny how things works. Despite all the threats and hate comments, it still finds its way to the top :glasses:

I wonder if HC always gets number 1 (I mean most of the time). 

 

52 minutes ago, Fong said:

 

To be fair, ELOD aired during the pandemic. What I'm really curious about is why is all the BTS for her new drama features all scenes of the FL and ML when they edit so much of our CP out of ELOD BTS? It's mostly of the rest of the cast. They even edit the order of 2 bts scenes and their reaction video to their kiss to tone down their chemistry.

 

Obviously, the first is to try to start some smoke and the other is to stop the raging fire. :lol: They learned their lesson from the TMOPB bts.

I think what they want is for the audience to focus more on the drama than the personal lives of artists because we all know we will over-analyze things. Especially the GR CP. And also, JX more likely wanted it that way. Like the TMOPB, we were watching their BTS scenes like a hawk.

 

14 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

 

like my friend said... HC has been airing for 20 years and they have good reputation. Bad comment or whatsoever will not affect them especially hate comment from only rabid fans..

another reason is V... he is shinning.

another reason maybe more people love our CP than what haters think... I wish my last delulu is correct so then the 'test of the water' is successful :)

I read somewhere that a lot of people actually support the GR CP. It's just that antis overshadow them.

  • Like 9
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

About LD's bts.... I watch it everyday... like daddy like daughter...V does it I do too... hahaha

but to me... all drama bts will always show 'sugar' of the CP on screen to show us that they have that 'chemistry' eventhough maybe in reality THEY DONT HAVE! 

 

For me... like some people already mentioned here... is R's eyes! I don't see her sparkling eyes like when she was with V in TMOPB or ELOD. 

Her eyes so far is cold towards the ML. Its normal I think if they show us 'closeness'

come on, they had to work together for 2-3 months and bring the chemistry out...

The important question is... are they still 'together' and 'linked' after the filming ended and after the airing of this drama finish???? 

 

And next question... this related to a comment above saying the ML is not allowed to be asked his ideal type or smth like that... even he was asked and his ideal type is R... Does R want him? is he really her ideal type?

I also can say my ideal type is V but unfortunately I am not V's ideal type :sweat:

We all know R's ideal type... Its not an easy one... 

@LoquatsLove  right? 

 

so far... R doesn't 'promote' him in her weibo... and I hope she keeps doing it til June so I can compare it with what she did during ELOD :naughty:

 

sorry all for my long comments. I only can check forum once or twice a day and at night like this somehow my mind is like a night train... moving faster and smooth after a long day look after my baby and she finally fell asleep... 

 

Goodnight everyone :kiss_wink:

  • Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Fong (p. 191) @sg_niner @guguthecat

YES to what all of you pointed out. I actually joined this forum (about 80 or so pages back) because I had seen some bts & probably some or maybe yhx of mm & this ml. This was (2 or 3 months) before their drama together came out & I felt my heart shatter a little bit. BUT, the awesome sisters in this forum pointed out more strong, important, telling points about our guangre (check out previous pages in this forum, around p. 117 or so if my brain remembers accurately) so as not to worry about this... What’s important is the recent/now happenings:
 

* I don’t  see mm associating at all with whale guy after filming. Also what was said previously in other posts (no promotion on their weibo of opposite lead so far, etc.)

*The fact that they restricted what press could ask is also telling, because what would producers, etc. of a show want? They’d want to amp up the curiosity between the leads to drum up more publicity for the show so more people will watch..Could also be what @triplesung said...but just looking at what I’ve seen about the way it works in the China entertainment industry is that it’s part of their promotion plan to cp the leads....so I don’t know...:huh:

*Lot of “sugar posts” from mm referring in some way to gg (I personally think it is to reassure gg & point out her connection to him) and a few vice versa.

* The fact that whenever each of them are on a show/interview (however more so gg because I haven’t seen mm on anything recently, at least where I live, because I’m not in China) the other is brought on or referred to - like hc, both times gg was brought on; they could’ve chosen any friend for gg, why was it mm? They could’ve asked any question to him - why was it in reference to mm? Again some connection made to the other.  (Praying it is to “test the waters”)
* Looks to be in all likelihood (proof - pic) that gg’s assistant was @ the season 6 Go Fighting premiere...why would the assistant be there without the person she’s working for? It didn’t seem like she was there for recreation or self interest as on a “day off”..(At least for me, I can’t figure that out...if you all can, please let me know, you can shatter my delulu, it’s ok, lol!)

* imo, please this is not meant to offend anyone,  but I’m going to make an analogy here, but,  if you are in a relationship with someone who is a diamond like gg, why would you choose coal (this ml) instead?? Because I choose to stick to my grszd (whether delulu or not) because there’s so much proof that there is something more..you may even say there was more solid proof in the past; but in actuality there’s still some pretty good proof right now, just fewer & less obvious than before because of circumstances & situations [like dw (toxic fans) or jx (this was before, however I’m not sure where jx stands now since that 520 posting & video of gg’s..hmmm?) as has been said many times before in this forum]


Anyway, I too, am also soo sorry for this long post, this is my “awake” time (time zone differences) & when I have the most time to check/post here too..  :kiss_wink:

  • Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fong said:

Hey sisters, take this as our mortal trial to strengthen our glass hearts to diamonds. :glasses:

 

Here's a nice reminder of all the clues we have recently this year.

1. Gg refusing to say her name on HC, further establishing their grey relationship

2. His jealousy over the bts

3. Her many subtle references to him on Weibo lately. 1, 2, maybe 3 times is a coincidence not 5.

4. Them likely being in Shanghai together during her go fighting filming

5. Her deliberate censorship of ML from her drama promotion posts

6. Her video challenge for him in HC in April

7. My favorite: his ELOD farewell speech where he confesses his love in first person

 

Don't get me started on the ring and their 1000000 other hints in the past 7 years.

 

Please add whatever I missed!

You can add one of my though recently as below:

12 hours ago, Misty said:

Speaking of the devil, V update his weibo promoting his friend's drama just now. 

as usual guangre weibo give meaning to the number: 528.21:45 

wo ai ba. ai ni shi wo.  :D just like us delusional people would think. :sweat_smile: haha

We all agree that V is a kind hearted person. He is willing to help his friends to promote their new drama or album. He even helped to promote his hometown local product recently on his Taobao live streaming. BUT WHY HE DOESN'T HELP TO PROMOTE HIS BFF'S NEW DRAMA RECENTLY???? (note: everyone knows who his bff is):glasses:

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..