[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

Just noticed: Gg’s Men’s Uno Touch magazine cover, cover story, poster & story video as well as mm’s live chat are all on her birthday ;)(Is she having the live chat because of her birthday or is it for some other reason? Sorry can’t understand what’s on the post for the live chat)

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

22 minutes ago, FoxontheMoon said:

Is there clips of him drawing and fold foxs I some how missed it lol

@FoxontheMoon Here’s the full live stream video he did showing him making fox candy, reviewing fan made photos of him from ELoD, folding fox origami, etc. Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://youtu.be/vOgLGBcNMSU

Saw this new video about R's double standard on YT :lol:. We have seen some of clips before. 

The first part is showing us that R didn't laugh along with the ML as she probably didn't get why he was laughing

With V, she simply laughed along with him when he lost control and NG. 

0.25 onwards showed that R usually looked/hide away when ML or herself NG with laughter. But with V, she actually lead forward towards him or look at him while laughing. :wub:

1.04 - showing us her 'coldness/aloofness' when preparing scenes with other ML. She doesn't have skinship with them if it is not needed. 

1.40 - she actually played along with V :D

1.45 - adjusting his hair

1.55 - tapping his knee 

Last part is just showing their natural body reaction to each other when R forgot her lines. Hahaah :heart:

Sharing this link so that we are forget about whale boy for the time being :P:D

Can I just point out the eye contact between the two. Their eyes are even a stronger magnets than their bodies.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

:love:

5 minutes ago, triplesung said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4511055587315087

Examples of their eye gazes towards each other. I mean, how can you not ship them after seeing these?

21 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Can I just point out the eye contact between the two. Their eyes are even a stronger magnets than their bodies.

I seriously melted whenever I see them connect (be it their eyes or bodies) :lol::heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 5/29/2020 at 5:14 PM, duffy13-3334 said:

I believe she studied for a little bit at the North East Normal University but that was back in 2009 and only for year (someone please confirm?) but obviously she's in close contact with someone from the area (ehehehhe) for many years 

2009 Rb 17 yo.

She entered university when she's 17?

On 5/29/2020 at 5:45 PM, Suri Soo said:

Yes, she went to that uni for 1 year only and then she has lived in Beijing for several years.

I thought Rb want to be a professional dancer.

But because her passion of acting she moved from Xinjiang to Shanghai.

I just know that she went to uni in Beijing for 1 year :w00t:

So how she filmed Anarhan in Xinjiang?

I saw Rb audition video for Anarhan when she was 18 (2010) so shooting start around 2010-2011? Anyone know ab this?

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

2009 Rb 17 yo.

She entered university when she's 17?

I thought Rb want to become professional dancer.

But because her passion of acting she moved from Xinjiang to Shanghai.

I just know that she went to uni in Beijing for 1 year :w00t:

So how she filmed Anarhan in Xinjiang?

I saw Rb audition video for Anarhan when she was 18 (2010) so shooting start around 2010-2011? Anyone know ab this?

Rb got injury when study dancing (she even mention in one of her interview that she is regret that she can be a part of Beijing Olympic) she than chose to pressure her career with music in Shanghai but because of her friend and her piano teacher introduced her to acting school so this why she became an actress. 

Edited by Fact
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7

WTF with that hairstyle:joy:. Is that recent or stock from when he's filming Living toward the sun? He's toning down he's handsomeness with that hairstyle.

I read from the comment in GR CP that he's bulky up his body for his upcoming role as a special force member? If that's true it's good news. His physical really suit him for an action movie star

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
5 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

What's the difference of weibo and oasis?? 

I think weibo is like twitter, while oasis is like instagram. But they link to each other. So when she posts oasis, it shows up in weibo. 

Wuhu!! (Imagine me imitating V) We reach 200 pages!! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
25 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

I think weibo is like twitter, while oasis is like instagram. But they link to each other. So when she posts oasis, it shows up in weibo. 

Wuhu!! (Imagine me imitating V) We reach 200 pages!! 

Amazing! Such a far cry from just 9 pages back in the day :love:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Yep! V is on Men's Uno June issue.

So, ladies, R's birthday is coming soon. Do you guys think V + R will post anything that will have another connection with each other for her birthday?

I need to have  this magazine :wub: 

Dear June, please give us alot of surprises :w00t::wub:

6 hours ago, sg_niner said:

R is going to have live chat with fans. Is it too much to ask for some dog treat on live? :P

I’m going to watch that live and looking for dog treats :wub: and greet her as well :wub:

5 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://twitter.com/JNocturnes/status/1267360632979853312?s=19

His star power also has risen. Good for him. Congrat Vengo:D

So grateful that he’s been part to top 10 i been voting for him the whole May! :wub: worth of working fot him:wub:

Guys happy 200 pages HAHAHAHA So Proud Gr cp :star::heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 9