[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

732BDJW3_e21c25_f.jpgI am feeling the buzz & happy to see many familiar faces! Whoever she chooses is fine with me. The "loser" , I will comfort him ... but I have to admit I'm slowly but surely  building a crush on PHS ..so maybe he should lose & I'll have him 

sending some :heart: to all of you. 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I am feeling the buzz & happy to see many familiar faces! Whoever she chooses is fine with me. The "loser" , I will comfort him ... but I have to admit I'm slowly but surely  building a crush on PHS ..so maybe he should lose & I'll have him 

Really? I don't want him to lose. I want to watch him have a great loveline and great drama without a lot of interference and for him to have lots of screentime. 

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

Really? I don't want him to lose. I want to watch him have a great loveline and great drama without a lot of interference and for him to have lots of screentime. 

Lol!! My dear, we are going to hv a lot of fun on this thread :rolleyes:.  

Edit: But seeing the storyline & promo teaser, it seems like Team PHS may get the girl.B)

Thank you so much @stroppyse Its always great to understand the relationship of the characters. So with DBS her maternal mother, is she the one directly linked to her with no image? Does it indicate if DBS is human or not? I mean surely with that strength indicates a possibility that she may not be human or is that a mystery that the drama will reveal?. Hmmm im so curious. Does the character profile of DBS that @lingx2 posted show any clues? :blink:

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Thank you so much @stroppyse Its always great to understand the relationship of the characters. So with DBS her maternal mother, is she the one directly linked to her with no image? Does it indicate if DBS is human or not? I mean surely with that strength indicates a possibility that she may not be human or is that a mystery that the drama will reveal?. Hmmm im so curious. Does the character profile of DBS that @lingx2 posted show any clues? :blink:

Her mother is chul soo - soon yi secret biological daughter, so DBS still possess her grandpa power ability :lol::tongue:

@leekyuphii @solelylurking @hallyus wish you guys can join here too...

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:

Her mother is chul soo - soon yi secret biological daughter, so DBS still possess her grandpa power ability :lol::tongue:

Opps I read the relationship chart wrong.. sorry @stroppyse her mother is there but the blank image one that has the direct green link must be her grandmother? or is it biological mother?  Wait Im confused now lol! :crazy:

My google translate tells me that DBS is naturally gifted with the super strength passed down from her family. So she's human kekeke! no aliens or super natural beings involved :tongue:

Ahahaa, Hwarang Team reunion with Pa Oh (DBS's dad) & Woo Reuk (i don't know much about his character in SWDBS). PHS aka SMJ of course :tongue:

I'm really looking forward to PHS vs YJM chemistry in this drama because they r a funny couple in Hwarang :D

Spoiler

source.gif

10 hours ago, triplem said:

I am feeling the buzz & happy to see many familiar faces! Whoever she chooses is fine with me. The "loser" , I will comfort him ... but I have to admit I'm slowly but surely  building a crush on PHS ..so maybe he should lose & I'll have him 

I wish you the best of luck for that to happen.

4 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

@stroppyse Thanks for the translation.

Saw Pa Oh ( Yoo Jae-Myung ) as DBS's dad this time. I really like his interaction with Hyungsik in Hwarang. 

Source : DC

Thanks for the nice pics, she looks so handsome in these,

10 minutes ago, dhakra said:

I wish you the best of luck for that to happen.

I think I will need a lot of luck for sure. But at least you will not be competing for his affections. :rolleyes:

On 2/5/2017 at 9:19 PM, Yippeuni said:

Annyeong eonnie...I've been hiatus for so long from here...LOL...thank you for the calling...really curious about this one...

same here chingu, i haven't been able to livecap the last two episodes of Moonlight.  I'm starting to visit the forums again, so here I am, and thus looking for my chingus :)@Yippeuni

On 2/5/2017 at 9:29 PM, dhia205 said:

present... 

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 onnie @nonski long time no see....and to @evie7 too.. howdy chingu ya ^_^. this drama already on my watch list actually and i already lurking for quite sometime but haven't post anything since this drama starts much later (beside i still hardly move on from my previous drama :tongue:). still haven't be PHS fans but i love PBY and start to love JS too, who know this drama can lift up PHS level in my heart. 

i'll be here for sure, but me too.. i don't think i can recapping in here, it's quite a long time i didn't live recapping and like you i always have a connection problem with JTBC. and agree with @stargazer187 (hi too chingu ya~~) you should try TWU that drama pretty good ^_^

@dhia205 yup long time no see dongsaeng! hahaha... not yet starting to rollcall but will try to do that once the drama airs, depends entirely on the connection.  I love all three leads... in as much as I love Jisoo I want HyungSik-ie to get the girl because he's definitely not getting her in Hwarang. :( 

On 2/5/2017 at 10:25 PM, i.am.bugz.funny said:

@nonski hi chingu glad you're in this thread too... I haven't posted here after my last post in page 2 'cause I was really waiting for more updates and airing date but since you tagged me along in your post It's my pleasure to welcome you here... I really hope this will be a fun drama to watch but chingu we have diff. choice when it comes to leading man... well I guess I've said so many times in this thread that I'm team Ji Soo all the way... where's my teammate @jongski who is an early bird here ? we have to raise our flag hehe the airing date is coming... @bebebisous33 yes! another teammate... who else want to join us haha..

my bad baby boi but in reality a good boy ... I just love him... he's the top reason why I'm here and I'm gonna support him all the way...  

aha! chingu-deul, seems like you are already starting recruits for your ship! :) glad to be watching the same drama with you again. :) 

Annyeong to everyone on this thread :)

@nonski Hi unnie...thank you for tagging me. I previously saw the teaser on instagram and it was hilarious so I decided to give it a try. I hope that I can enjoy it until the end. I´m a fan of Ji Soo so I´m not that thrilled to see him play the second lead again. Oh well good for me since, I can have him for myself. :tongue:

On 06/02/2017 at 1:05 AM, stroppyse said:

@nonski, welcome back! I think JS is going to break my heart again as second lead, thus not getting the girl (has a flashback to SGG), but I've been an admirer of his since he stole the show on Angry Mom with his dorky tough guy character, and have loved him since even when I didn't like a drama. Anyway, this drama looks really cute though. PBY seems adorable as the peanut-sized King Kong of a woman who is also feisty and takes no crap from anyone. The setup with the smaller, stronger woman protecting the hero as his bodyguard reminds me a bit of Wild Romance which was a quirky drama in of itself, but I enjoyed that drama, and am eagerly looking forward to this one. PHS showed a lot of promise in his various roles, so I'm looking forward to seeing him again, even if he does get the girl over JS. 

I just became aware of Star of the Universe as a part of a trilogy. I'm actually looking forward to the second and third parts of that trilogy, since I'm more familiar with Yoon Shi Yoon (in Romance of a Lifetime) and Kim Seul Gi (in Ring of the Queen). I heard that Star of the Universe is a romance about a man and his Grim Reaper. Umm, that seems destined for a sad ending, which is what keeps me from jumping aboard and trying it out. I'm trying to find more light and happy vibes rather than tragic stories. :)  Though, oh no, what if all of the trilogy have sad endings... ack!

Anyway, welcome, nice to have your comments on the thread again. 

thank you for the welcome dongsaeng @stroppyse! i also loved Wild Romance, i loved the set-up and now they are reprising the same theme.  Looking forward to the hilarity and lovelines.  Hyungsikie sure does have a palpable chemistry with Boyoungie this early.  HIs gaze could melt the North Pole icebergs! 

and always thankful here for your generosity with your translations... at some point in most people's drama watching experience you were our lifeline and ... now.

OT 

Spoiler

have you started watching Star of the Universe?  the leads were fairly new to me but then i started to like them.  i am a bit biased against idols but Suho proves to be okay and he seemed to carry the role really well.  Seriously this week might be the last episodes and I am feeling sad already of the trajectory of the story.  I am wanting for impossible things to happen but she is dead tho. :( But the one in coma, i was wondering if it's her or her mom.  I wish the show could be longer, it seemed too short.  On the other hand, I like YSY too since Flower Boy NExt Door with PSH. :) 

On 06/02/2017 at 7:11 AM, Kasmic said:

Im here @nonski Annyeong I miss our craze on these threads. I hope we all/ most of us can unite thru this thread and set it on fire BAHAHAAHA! :naughty:

Ive been watch too many serious dramas lately and boy do I miss the laughs. I think I'll get it here. Good to see some familiar faces here too and so I know I wont be alone. WAVING SILLY to you all! Hope I wont miss anyone as I havent backtrack this thread as yet. @evie7 @stargazer187 @Sarang21 @bebebisous33 (omo you won a bet? kekeke please do tell me more) @lingx2 (I remember you in OMHE) @stroppyse (Omo you'r here and thanx for translating the preview. Please dont mind me calling you if I ever see the previews and updates :tongue:) @dhia205 @zagigirl @i.am.bugz.funny oh we have two teams now Team JiSoo and Team PHS. Im on both teams...ok I'll jump from one ship to the other or truthfully I have them both - Hubby can ummmm?? *sigh* I let PBY decide.  Im happy either way. Jisoo is improving so much his wink in Doctors will forever be embedded in me and PHS his intense stares, his eyes can just literally drag you anywhere and who needs hypnosis if you have eyes like his. KAHAHAHA!

@briseis I love your analysis in SHR.  You made it slightly easier for me to somehow get over that drama *sigh* Omo your avatar still the same. Opps sorry it's Federer's turn to win over Nadal and take the AO :D

Kekeke! okies I better not get too OT. I might get booted out before it starts. 

New stills. PBY is so cute in these new still. EDIT- mian its posted already

Reveal hidden contents

Source -http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=817270&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.au%2F

I shall post a calendar pic of the leading men...countdown in place. Lock in 24th FEB chingues

cr. TENASIA

@Kasmic chingu-ya.... yes let's make this thread crazy alive.  I hope everyone from the group will join so that it will be more more more fun.

15 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Annyeong to everyone on this thread :)

@nonski Hi unnie...thank you for tagging me. I previously saw the teaser on instagram and it was hilarious so I decided to give it a try. I hope that I can enjoy it until the end. I´m a fan of Ji Soo so I´m not that thrilled to see him play the second lead again. Oh well good for me since, I can have him for myself. :tongue:

@Sarang21 i hope to enjoy this show with you.  I wasn't ready yet with Goblin.  I am sad for Ji Soo too but since I love Hyungsik-ie it's okay with me for him to be second lead and you can have him for yourself.:) 

Is it the 24th yet ??!! ..HAHAHHAHA...Aigoo aigoo let the days go by the speed of light !! I can't wait for this drama to premiere !! Btw, the namja who does not get the gal can please COME TO ME !! I'm here always waiting with wide open arms!!onionhead_by_theonionhead-d5qjex1.gif

uri chingudeul...Thank you for all the postings here.....makes the wait bearable:)

12 hours ago, dhia205 said:

@leekyuphii @solelylurking @hallyus wish you guys can join here too...

Here.. Here..

I still don't know what you guys talking about and kinda scratching my head right now. Aaahh.. Too lazy to back reading though.. 

Thanks for the invitation. I'll use it well. :wub:

Archived