[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, trisail said:

Does anyone know why they're waiting until the 24th to air it instead of immediately following Solomon's Perjury? Are they planning to air a variety show in it's place first? 

They want to have more time to fliming and editing. This is a pre-produced drama.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some bts photos!

Spoiler

Does anyone have any experience with this writer btw? Anyone who has seen My Love Eun Dong? I'd like to know how much we can trust the writer. I did hear that MLED was pretty liked by viewers but it does have a different tone from this. She is also apparently writing the new drama Woman of Dignity, a very female-oriented drama, which might mean this might be like that too. I would love it if it is. 

@lingx2 Thanks for linking this!

Lol this second teaser is really unlike any teaser for a drama that I've ever seen! She is definitely Do Bong Soon, the Superhero and Defender of Justice! Hope to hear more of this song, too :lol:

EDIT: So they supposedly created a parody of "Astroganger" with this teaser, which I'm all into! 

On 18/01/2017 at 8:39 AM, juliacaesar said:

Some bts photos!

Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone have any experience with this writer btw? Anyone who has seen My Love Eun Dong? I'd like to know how much we can trust the writer. I did hear that MLED was pretty liked by viewers but it does have a different tone from this. She is also apparently writing the new drama Woman of Dignity, a very female-oriented drama, which might mean this might be like that too. I would love it if it is. 

I did watched MLED and even now it's still one of my favorite drama. Personnally, I keep good memory of it. Though it's not the same genre as this drama, the story was well build for me, at the end they were no part of the story unsettled, and it's one of the things I truly liked. I think we can fully trust her, at least I do. Besides the actors and the story, the writer also made me eager for this drama. I had no idea it was the person who will do Woman of dignity, glad to discover it !

9 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

The first and the last one are just amazing. The way that Hyung Sik looked at Bo Young just wow! Their chemistry will be so good. 

I love the look he give's her in that last picdead-onion-head-emoticon.gif They look so good together. I'm looking forward to watching this drama.

Thank you all for the updates

14 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

when will they start airing this series again?

It starts on the 24th of February 

Hi all!!

I'm extremely excited for this drama as it's Park Hyung Sik's first drama as a main lead :D I am a huge fan of Park Hyung Sik and I love Park Bo Young's as well! I saw her in Werewolf Boy with Song Jong Ko and Oh My Ghostess. Extremely excited for the first episode to air. I already love PBY's character with her being a strong woman. The teaser where she carried PHS and JS, that was golden.

Park Hyungsik bring me here :wub: I love his acting in Hwarang, he's super good :wub: And Park Boyoung & Jisoo are my fav too :lol: I can see the chemistry btw Boyoung & Hyungsik, both of them have a puppy face :wink::wink:

6d1a569dly1fbybsatk3ag20m80cikjn.gif

Sorry baby Jisoo, i really love you in Angry Mom & Go Go Sassy but i think i will support my new crush Hyungsik this time :tongue:

Archived