Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Im here @nonski Annyeong I miss our craze on these threads. I hope we all/ most of us can unite thru this thread and set it on fire BAHAHAAHA! :naughty:

Ive been watch too many serious dramas lately and boy do I miss the laughs. I think I'll get it here. Good to see some familiar faces here too and so I know I wont be alone. WAVING SILLY to you all! Hope I wont miss anyone as I havent backtrack this thread as yet. @evie7 @stargazer187 @Sarang21 @bebebisous33 (omo you won a bet? kekeke please do tell me more) @lingx2 (I remember you in OMHE) @stroppyse (Omo you'r here and thanx for translating the preview. Please dont mind me calling you if I ever see the previews and updates :tongue:) @dhia205 @zagigirl @i.am.bugz.funny oh we have two teams now Team JiSoo and Team PHS. Im on both teams...ok I'll jump from one ship to the other or truthfully I have them both - Hubby can ummmm?? *sigh* I let PBY decide.  Im happy either way. Jisoo is improving so much his wink in Doctors will forever be embedded in me and PHS his intense stares, his eyes can just literally drag you anywhere and who needs hypnosis if you have eyes like his. KAHAHAHA!

@briseis I love your analysis in SHR.  You made it slightly easier for me to somehow get over that drama *sigh* Omo your avatar still the same. Opps sorry it's Federer's turn to win over Nadal and take the AO :D

Kekeke! okies I better not get too OT. I might get booted out before it starts. 

New stills. PBY is so cute in these new still. EDIT- mian its posted already

Spoiler

1486334503072685.jpg

Source -http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=817270&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.au%2F

I shall post a calendar pic of the leading men...countdown in place. Lock in 24th FEB chingues

2017020411040817759-540x479.jpg

cr. TENASIA

• Like 11

I'm really looking forward to this drama. PHS is one of my favorite young up and coming actors (I fell for him in what I believe is his first drama, the KBS special drama 'Sirius') who to me is so talented and has so much potential and keeps growing as an actor in each role. I can't get into Hwrang so I dropped it. I am so looking forward to  this giving me my weekly doses of PHS. Also Ji Soo who is talented and the ever so so so talent Park Bo Young is here so off course I must tune in. 

• Like 7

@Kasmic! Nice to see you here. Call me anytime you want a translation done. I'll do as much as I can, though, I'm also sure that there will be other translators on the thread once the drama starts.  

Oof. You had to remind me of Doctors. Another drama where Ji Soo totally crushes on the lead, and he doesn't end up with the girl, even though, at least they get to be friends. I think Fantastic may be the only drama thus far where Ji Soo did get the woman he falls in love with. 

From the mini-interview from after the first reading, I love the interaction and dynamic between PBY and JS, though JS is so adorably awkward. Still, I'm sure there will be plenty of chemistry between PBY and PHS as well. 

I'm fine with letting DBS decide which tall, handsome, caring guy she wants to be with, especially since it looks as if she can dead lift both of them at the same time. I don't think she can go wrong with either choice. Does that mean I'm on both Teams or neither Team? Whichever, I'm looking forward to a fun drama.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, zagigirl said:

tnx for the call chingu :)...i'll gladly join the party here...just afraid of the love trio again :wink:...2 guys both handsome...and only one can take the girl...well this time its ok for HS to get the girl as i'm concern :wink:

It would just be too strange not to share at least 1 thread w/you, I'm happy your in.:wub: This SLS happens in every drama thread chingu. The first time Ji Soo gets the lead, people will then get the SLS for someone else. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif I like him, I've watched his bromance shows W/NJH. 

@Kasmic Yayy!!! Your on board. I did like JS's episodes on Doctors, I would jump on the back of his motorcycle any time.

Edited by evie7
  • Like 5

@Kasmic i try to ride both boat too, but JS boat already heat up the engine. but since people keep mentioning PHS intense gaze i really want to be mesmerized too... won't be hard task tho, i am easily dragged along by JS wink so i think full attention to the intense gaze will sold me out in no time (hope so...:tongue:). Wish @angelangie can join us too.... she's my reminder when i start "a bit" naughty :tongue:

@evie7 i'm with you.... the only one creative art i can make is drawing full color tangled thread :lol:

• Like 7

Thanks for the warm welcome chingues!! :D I havent seen a JTBC drama live since Falling for Innocence. Im hoping I can still watch it live too. 

@evie7 who's the young gun in replacing your daisy?

@dhia205 if @angelangie is onboard Im sure she just might join you with your naughtiness :wink:

Im not sure if this been posted but here's the relationship chart posted on the official website. @stroppyse is there anything interesting here? what does of the colour lines mean? 

Edited by Chellsee
Put photo under spoiler tag, double post.
  • Like 11

732BDJW3_e21c25_f.jpgI am feeling the buzz & happy to see many familiar faces! Whoever she chooses is fine with me. The "loser" , I will comfort him ... but I have to admit I'm slowly but surely  building a crush on PHS ..so maybe he should lose & I'll have him 

sending some :heart: to all of you. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I am feeling the buzz & happy to see many familiar faces! Whoever she chooses is fine with me. The "loser" , I will comfort him ... but I have to admit I'm slowly but surely  building a crush on PHS ..so maybe he should lose & I'll have him 

sending some :heart: to all of you. 

Really? I don't want him to lose. I want to watch him have a great loveline and great drama without a lot of interference and for him to have lots of screentime. 

• Like 7

Hi @Kasmic I copied the relationship chart from your post into the spoiler. Here is the color coding for that chart. Also, I translated some of it below the spoiler. 

Red: Affection/interest

Green: Family

Black: Opposition/enemy

Purple: Providers of support/aid/cooperation

Spoiler

20170206_105217_5418.jpg

Spoiler

Do Bong Soon's family consists of a maternal grandmother, father, mother, and a twin brother who is the younger twin. The twin who name is Do Bong Gi is described as a first year resident at Seoul Medical University. The woman with a purple line to DBS is her friend. 

Ahn Min Hyuk is the fourth son of the Oh Sung Group Chairman, so in addition to his father, he has three older brothers. Min Hyuk is also the CEO of his own company INSoft. The man with the purple line to AMH is his secretary 

In Guk Doo has his mother who is a bestselling novelist. He is a cop in the Third Team of the Violent Crimes Division. The girl on his lower left with a red line to him whose name is Jo Hee Ji is described as his girlfriend who is a violinist. She also has a red line to DBS' brother DBG, however. Which makes it interesting in terms of what the actual relationships will turn out to be. 

The black square at the top with a question mark is apparently for the culprit. 

The first line of grey squares underneath IGD is for his colleagues on the Third Team of Violent Crimes.

Of the last row of pictures, the ones on the left are gangsters. The ones on the right are the employees of INSoft.

Hope this is helpful/interesting. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

Really? I don't want him to lose. I want to watch him have a great loveline and great drama without a lot of interference and for him to have lots of screentime. 

Lol!! My dear, we are going to hv a lot of fun on this thread :rolleyes:.  

Edit: But seeing the storyline & promo teaser, it seems like Team PHS may get the girl.B)

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7

Thank you so much @stroppyse Its always great to understand the relationship of the characters. So with DBS her maternal mother, is she the one directly linked to her with no image? Does it indicate if DBS is human or not? I mean surely with that strength indicates a possibility that she may not be human or is that a mystery that the drama will reveal?. Hmmm im so curious. Does the character profile of DBS that @lingx2 posted show any clues? :blink:

• Like 8

@stroppyse Thanks for the translation.

Saw Pa Oh ( Yoo Jae-Myung ) as DBS's dad this time. I really like his interaction with Hyungsik in Hwarang. 

006C3uPQgy1fcgcubomh1g30fa0phe86.gif

006C3uPQgy1fcgcts1u7hg30fa0ph1ky.gif
Source : DC

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Thank you so much @stroppyse Its always great to understand the relationship of the characters. So with DBS her maternal mother, is she the one directly linked to her with no image? Does it indicate if DBS is human or not? I mean surely with that strength indicates a possibility that she may not be human or is that a mystery that the drama will reveal?. Hmmm im so curious. Does the character profile of DBS that @lingx2 posted show any clues? :blink:

Her mother is chul soo - soon yi secret biological daughter, so DBS still possess her grandpa power ability :lol::tongue:

@leekyuphii @solelylurking @hallyus wish you guys can join here too...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:

Her mother is chul soo - soon yi secret biological daughter, so DBS still possess her grandpa power ability :lol::tongue:

Opps I read the relationship chart wrong.. sorry @stroppyse her mother is there but the blank image one that has the direct green link must be her grandmother? or is it biological mother?  Wait Im confused now lol! :crazy:

My google translate tells me that DBS is naturally gifted with the super strength passed down from her family. So she's human kekeke! no aliens or super natural beings involved :tongue:

• Like 7

Ahahaa, Hwarang Team reunion with Pa Oh (DBS's dad) & Woo Reuk (i don't know much about his character in SWDBS). PHS aka SMJ of course :tongue:

I'm really looking forward to PHS vs YJM chemistry in this drama because they r a funny couple in Hwarang :D

Spoiler

source.gif

• Like 7