Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nonski Glad to hear from you again. panda Actually, this drama is already on my watch list but since it starts much later, I won't be often here. One of the reason is: the actor Ji Soo!!:wub:

yay looking forward to watching this drama with all of you!

19 days to go!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, nonski said:

Annyeong!  So nice to see that a lot of people have camped here already.  Been anticipating for this drama but I was afraid to join in the thread since I am in my busiest months in my work and just got a bit better in terms of health.  Then I saw my dongsaeng @stroppyse and chingu @evie7 and @i.am.bugz.funny while browsing this thread.  I am not confident tho if I can continue till the end but I surely will if my schedule permits. 

I have lots of love for Park Bo Young.  She is one of the most awesome young actress of her generation. Have watched most of her dramas and movies and she was great in each of them... so many people loved her in OMG and she is perfect in You Call It Passion. She is primarily the reason why I am anticipating this drama.

Well, what can I say... Park Hyung Sik, he is the saving grace for me of Heirs.  I came for Sung Joon on High Society but stayed because of him.  I signed up on Hwarang for Park Seo Joon and him but now I am rooting only for him there.  I want him to be the king and to get the girl, well never mind the girl, just let him be king.  (of course, in my heart he is now on same level as PSJ).  PHS has this intensity in the way he works that you get drawn to him.  He gives all his earnestness in his projects that the result is just awesome. Another reason why I look forward to this drama.

On the other hand, it was only later that I realized Ji Soo is in here too.  Well, he captured my heart in Angry Mom and all his succeeding dramas... SGG, Fantastic. I have always rooted for him to get the girl but here, sorry, he can just take the backseat, again.  Although I will be alright for any of them getting the girl.

Haven't seen the pretties and PAC members here yet.  Let me call some friends hoping they would watch this too.

@onnififi @bebebisous33 @Ahpheng @moodypie @ilwoo_aein @alekaonu @emme85 @Kasmic @maplekist @delfin @kyunii88 @plappi @ruzikie  @Sarang21 @xiashenghan @yqyukiz @stargazer187 @valsava @pandalover1 @Mau_Cherry @lovehbhjw2013 @JinyoungFox @Jillia @dhia205 @Yippeuni @theseasasleep @sakura2016 @Ayame @thea2410 @angelangie @icemaid @siena407  @drmjs

of course, last but not the least let me call the soompi resident GIFcapper dongsaeng @jeonghyang.

Annyeong eonnie...I've been hiatus for so long from here...LOL...thank you for the calling...really curious about this one...

• Like 8

present... 

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 onnie @nonski long time no see....and to @evie7 too.. howdy chingu ya ^_^. this drama already on my watch list actually and i already lurking for quite sometime but haven't post anything since this drama starts much later (beside i still hardly move on from my previous drama :tongue:). still haven't be PHS fans but i love PBY and start to love JS too, who know this drama can lift up PHS level in my heart. 

i'll be here for sure, but me too.. i don't think i can recapping in here, it's quite a long time i didn't live recapping and like you i always have a connection problem with JTBC. and agree with @stargazer187 (hi too chingu ya~~) you should try TWU that drama pretty good ^_^

• Like 8

@nonski hi chingu glad you're in this thread too... I haven't posted here after my last post in page 2 'cause I was really waiting for more updates and airing date but since you tagged me along in your post It's my pleasure to welcome you here... I really hope this will be a fun drama to watch but chingu we have diff. choice when it comes to leading man... well I guess I've said so many times in this thread that I'm team Ji Soo all the way... where's my teammate @jongski who is an early bird here ? we have to raise our flag hehe the airing date is coming... @bebebisous33 yes! another teammate... who else want to join us haha..

C3ncvRiVcAA5CTl.jpg

my bad baby boi but in reality a good boy ... I just love him... he's the top reason why I'm here and I'm gonna support him all the way...  

• Like 8

i'm so excited to see this drama! i love the main actors! loved park bo young since a werewolf boy, jisoo from angry mom, and just discovered hyunsik from hwarang. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, dhakra said:

I really like this concept too, I'm really looking forward to this drama. My expectations are quite high for this one, this may be because the female lead gives me the same vibe as Kim Bok Joo. (My fellow faires know that I'm talking about). She's a strong, sassy girl with a very dominant aura around her. And additional to that, she is from a guys point of view definitive some eye candy. I really want that they crush all usual drama cliches with this female lead and OTP.

I love it that in this drama our girl is very pretty and strong. The stereotype is if a woman's strong or smart she can't be pretty, she can't get a man

@nonski and @dhia205:heart::heart: I' was so happy to  wake up and  be tagged by both of  you this morning. I've missed you and am just excited to see you are going to join us!

@stargazer187  Yayy good to see your joining us too. (It just wouldn't feel right not be sharing a thread)

@bebebisous33 I'm happy your here. I've been in PHS fangirling mode, I'm also excited to see Ji Soo's in this drama. I can't wait to see him as a Mr. Straight Laced by the book type of guy.

@Yippeuni, @nona88 @Sarang21 @siena407 @Mau_Cherry @zagigirl @sakura2016  @Yongzura Chingus lets make this a party!

Edited by evie7
adding stuff
  • Like 11

@evie7 Annyeong~ 3.0 sorry I didn't say it earlier :unsure: lovely to see you here~

I don't think I can tag you all, but I simply love seeing the instant increase of chingus entering this thread! Might it be because of all the teasers and posters that are being released that you guys decided to join us?

More fan art! I love this one. I've actually gotten my hand on creating a fanart myself hehe. So you might expect to see it soon!

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, juliacaesar said:

More fan art! I love this one. I've actually gotten my hand on creating a fanart myself hehe. So you might expect to see it soon!

Omo I hope we can see it soon:wub: I'm always in awe to see how creative people can be. I'm just lucky to stay in the lines in a coloring book whistling1-smiley-face.gif

• Like 6

@nonski, welcome back! I think JS is going to break my heart again as second lead, thus not getting the girl (has a flashback to SGG), but I've been an admirer of his since he stole the show on Angry Mom with his dorky tough guy character, and have loved him since even when I didn't like a drama. Anyway, this drama looks really cute though. PBY seems adorable as the peanut-sized King Kong of a woman who is also feisty and takes no crap from anyone. The setup with the smaller, stronger woman protecting the hero as his bodyguard reminds me a bit of Wild Romance which was a quirky drama in of itself, but I enjoyed that drama, and am eagerly looking forward to this one. PHS showed a lot of promise in his various roles, so I'm looking forward to seeing him again, even if he does get the girl over JS. 

I just became aware of Star of the Universe as a part of a trilogy. I'm actually looking forward to the second and third parts of that trilogy, since I'm more familiar with Yoon Shi Yoon (in Romance of a Lifetime) and Kim Seul Gi (in Ring of the Queen). I heard that Star of the Universe is a romance about a man and his Grim Reaper. Umm, that seems destined for a sad ending, which is what keeps me from jumping aboard and trying it out. I'm trying to find more light and happy vibes rather than tragic stories. :)  Though, oh no, what if all of the trilogy have sad endings... ack!

Anyway, welcome, nice to have your comments on the thread again. 

• Like 7

@evie7 tnx for the call chingu :)...i'll gladly join the party here...just afraid of the love trio again :wink:...2 guys both handsome...and only one can take the girl...well this time its ok for HS to get the girl as i'm concern :wink:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

my bad baby boi but in reality a good boy ... I just love him... he's the top reason why I'm here and I'm gonna support him all the way...  

It's ok chingu for him to have such a support as well :)...i like him too

• Like 4

Im here @nonski Annyeong I miss our craze on these threads. I hope we all/ most of us can unite thru this thread and set it on fire BAHAHAAHA! :naughty:

Ive been watch too many serious dramas lately and boy do I miss the laughs. I think I'll get it here. Good to see some familiar faces here too and so I know I wont be alone. WAVING SILLY to you all! Hope I wont miss anyone as I havent backtrack this thread as yet. @evie7 @stargazer187 @Sarang21 @bebebisous33 (omo you won a bet? kekeke please do tell me more) @lingx2 (I remember you in OMHE) @stroppyse (Omo you'r here and thanx for translating the preview. Please dont mind me calling you if I ever see the previews and updates :tongue:) @dhia205 @zagigirl @i.am.bugz.funny oh we have two teams now Team JiSoo and Team PHS. Im on both teams...ok I'll jump from one ship to the other or truthfully I have them both - Hubby can ummmm?? *sigh* I let PBY decide.  Im happy either way. Jisoo is improving so much his wink in Doctors will forever be embedded in me and PHS his intense stares, his eyes can just literally drag you anywhere and who needs hypnosis if you have eyes like his. KAHAHAHA!

@briseis I love your analysis in SHR.  You made it slightly easier for me to somehow get over that drama *sigh* Omo your avatar still the same. Opps sorry it's Federer's turn to win over Nadal and take the AO :D

Kekeke! okies I better not get too OT. I might get booted out before it starts. 

New stills. PBY is so cute in these new still. EDIT- mian its posted already

Spoiler

1486334503072685.jpg

Source -http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=817270&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.au%2F

I shall post a calendar pic of the leading men...countdown in place. Lock in 24th FEB chingues

2017020411040817759-540x479.jpg

cr. TENASIA

• Like 12

I'm really looking forward to this drama. PHS is one of my favorite young up and coming actors (I fell for him in what I believe is his first drama, the KBS special drama 'Sirius') who to me is so talented and has so much potential and keeps growing as an actor in each role. I can't get into Hwrang so I dropped it. I am so looking forward to  this giving me my weekly doses of PHS. Also Ji Soo who is talented and the ever so so so talent Park Bo Young is here so off course I must tune in. 

• Like 7

@Kasmic! Nice to see you here. Call me anytime you want a translation done. I'll do as much as I can, though, I'm also sure that there will be other translators on the thread once the drama starts.  

Oof. You had to remind me of Doctors. Another drama where Ji Soo totally crushes on the lead, and he doesn't end up with the girl, even though, at least they get to be friends. I think Fantastic may be the only drama thus far where Ji Soo did get the woman he falls in love with. 

From the mini-interview from after the first reading, I love the interaction and dynamic between PBY and JS, though JS is so adorably awkward. Still, I'm sure there will be plenty of chemistry between PBY and PHS as well. 

I'm fine with letting DBS decide which tall, handsome, caring guy she wants to be with, especially since it looks as if she can dead lift both of them at the same time. I don't think she can go wrong with either choice. Does that mean I'm on both Teams or neither Team? Whichever, I'm looking forward to a fun drama.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, zagigirl said:

tnx for the call chingu :)...i'll gladly join the party here...just afraid of the love trio again :wink:...2 guys both handsome...and only one can take the girl...well this time its ok for HS to get the girl as i'm concern :wink:

It would just be too strange not to share at least 1 thread w/you, I'm happy your in.:wub: This SLS happens in every drama thread chingu. The first time Ji Soo gets the lead, people will then get the SLS for someone else. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif I like him, I've watched his bromance shows W/NJH. 

@Kasmic Yayy!!! Your on board. I did like JS's episodes on Doctors, I would jump on the back of his motorcycle any time.

Edited by evie7
  • Like 5

@Kasmic i try to ride both boat too, but JS boat already heat up the engine. but since people keep mentioning PHS intense gaze i really want to be mesmerized too... won't be hard task tho, i am easily dragged along by JS wink so i think full attention to the intense gaze will sold me out in no time (hope so...:tongue:). Wish @angelangie can join us too.... she's my reminder when i start "a bit" naughty :tongue:

@evie7 i'm with you.... the only one creative art i can make is drawing full color tangled thread :lol:

• Like 7

Thanks for the warm welcome chingues!! :D I havent seen a JTBC drama live since Falling for Innocence. Im hoping I can still watch it live too. 

@evie7 who's the young gun in replacing your daisy?

@dhia205 if @angelangie is onboard Im sure she just might join you with your naughtiness :wink:

Im not sure if this been posted but here's the relationship chart posted on the official website. @stroppyse is there anything interesting here? what does of the colour lines mean? 

Edited by Chellsee
Put photo under spoiler tag, double post.
  • Like 11