[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, triplem said:

If we read the write-up on page one here...it seems that JiSoo is the one who has a one-sided crush on our strong gal...but looking at the stills posted by @briseis, it looks like it's the other way round, no?

If i'm not wrong... its pby-> jisoo

it's only later that jisoo-> pby. After seeing her with park Hyunsik? I think

20 minutes ago, Ahtan said:

If i'm not wrong... its pby-> jisoo

it's only later that jisoo-> pby. After seeing her with park Hyunsik? I think

Hello hello !  Nice to see you here. Oh, love triangle ..awww gonna be hard for our strong gal. 

On 2/13/2017 at 2:13 AM, sebastian27 said:

is Bong Soon's dad Pa-o in Hwarang?

Yes, he is :)

Ah just one more week until the first episode airs!! I'm so excited for this drama :wub:

the way Park Bo Young looks at Ji Soo in that photo though!! I thought it was PBY's character who has a crush on Ji Soo's character?

19 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Lol.. we are seeking refuge here after a bad episode of (sorry off topic a bit) Hwarang. Want to see the happy three people here.

I'm ready for Hwarang to be over and start my Friday and Saturdays with weekly dose of rom-com with Park Bo Young, Park Hyung Sik and Ji soo :D

17 hours ago, triplem said:

If we read the write-up on page one here...it seems that JiSoo is the one who has a one-sided crush on our strong gal...but looking at the stills posted by @briseis, it looks like it's the other way round, no?

I know that's what I was thinking, too, but now after those photos.. is it the other way around? Cause if it is.. ANNDWWWAAA! Park Hyung Sik needs to get the GIRL!!!

Sorry, seems like he won't be getting the girl in the other drama, so please PDnim, let him have the girl and a happy ending. 

Just to clear up confusions^^

It's as @furu.vu217 said: All we know right now is that PBY's character is described as a woman with a crush on JS's character ever since their childhood. JS does not like PBY in the same way, but he is a protective friend of hers. The article on how JS's char harbors a crush on PBY's char is false (I know this because it got me confused at first too, it was a Soompi article with false info).

What we don't know: JS's char will return PBY's char's feelings. There certainly is a chance for this to happen, but we'll just have to find that out. I'm betting my money on that it doesn't happen, but who knows :) 

@triplem @Ahtan @ferily @turtle0217

45 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I know that's what I was thinking, too, but now after those photos.. is it the other way around? Cause if it is.. ANNDWWWAAA! Park Hyung Sik needs to get the GIRL!!!

Sorry, seems like he won't be getting the girl in the other drama, so please PDnim, let him have the girl and a happy ending. 

Hehe, I hope Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young end up together in this drama, because they already have sizzling chemistry together :) I think it's so cute and awesome that Ah Min Hyuk actually finds Do Bong Soon's super strength cute, haha. That definitely got me hooked onto his character, and when he says "peanut king kong" or something along those lines in the preview, omg :love: I love how they aren't the typical male and female lead characters and the drama is portraying them like that already. I hope as the drama goes on, Do Bong Soon keeps her super strength and strong personality :D

I am so ready for this drama and super super excited for t to come out next week (Finally!!!)

3 minutes ago, juliacaesar said:

Just to clear up confusions^^

It's as @furu.vu217 said: All we know right now is that PBY's character is described as a woman with a crush on JS's character ever since their childhood. JS does not like PBY in the same way, but he is a protective friend of hers. The article on how JS's char harbors a crush on PBY's char is false (I know this because it got me confused at first too, it was a Soompi article with false info).

What we don't know: JS's char will return PBY's char's feelings. There certainly is a chance for this to happen, but we'll just have to find that out. I'm betting my money on that it doesn't happen, but who knows :) 

@triplem @Ahtan @ferily

I think Ji Soo's character will start to like Park Bo Young's character later, haha! Maybe when Ah Min Hyuk starts to like Do Bong Soon and DBS starts to like AMH? That's when the real love triangle will start..

It will be super fun to see  Yoo Jae Myung ( who plays Pa-O in Hwarang) go from being a fanboy/guardian to PHS's character in Hwarang to becoming a protective abuji to PBY's character and getting all riled up when PHS gets closer to PBY in this drama....:lol::lol:

This is one of those few dramas that you know no matter what you will LOVE it !!:D

I saw something in the description in Ji Soo's character GukDoo:

This is located in the last sentence:

"그리고 민혁의 옆에 붙어 24시간 민혁을 밀착 경호하는 봉순과 그런 봉순을 심상치 않게 보는 민혁의 관계에 묘한 질투를 느낀다. "

It says something about GukDoo feeling jealous on MinHyeok and BongSoon's relationship. He's jealous to BongSoon on guarding and staying at MinHyeok's side and also jealous to MinHyeok on being close to BongSoon,

It seems that GukDoo falls in love to both of them and he's confused who he really likes.

I'm not sure if I understand the interpretation from translation sites correctly. I hope someone will translate this one.

1 hour ago, papulichan said:

It will be super fun to see  Yoo Jae Myung ( who plays Pa-O in Hwarang) go from being a fanboy/guardian to PHS's character in Hwarang to becoming a protective abuji to PBY's character and getting all riled up when PHS gets closer to PBY in this drama....:lol::lol:

This is one of those few dramas that you know no matter what you will LOVE it !!:D

Hehe I agree! I think I will really like this drama :love: (But at the same time, this is what I thought for Hwarang :sweatingbullets:)

Thanks for the clarification @juliacaesar. Looking forward to the drama starting. @turtle0217... for PHS' sake , I hope he gets the girl too. I'm not watching Hwarang but seems like fr all the posts here, he ain't scoring there. He's too cute to not get the girl again. Sorry #teamjisoo :grimace:

edit: just saw this..how cute ! 

3 hours ago, uglypearl said:

I saw something in the description in Ji Soo's character GukDoo:

This is located in the last sentence:

"그리고 민혁의 옆에 붙어 24시간 민혁을 밀착 경호하는 봉순과 그런 봉순을 심상치 않게 보는 민혁의 관계에 묘한 질투를 느낀다. "

It says something about GukDoo feeling jealous on MinHyeok and BongSoon's relationship. He's jealous to BongSoon on guarding and staying at MinHyeok's side and also jealous to MinHyeok on being close to BongSoon,

It seems that GukDoo falls in love to both of them and he's confused who he really likes.

I'm not sure if I understand the interpretation from translation sites correctly. I hope someone will translate this one.

Heeey! Everyone, forget what I just said about that clarification I was being a big dumb dumb. It seems we have ourselves a hero named uglypearl who brought us some "new" info! Thank you so much for sharing this. So it indeed DOES seem like Guk Doo will at LEAST begin to doubt his true feelings. I smell a triangle of love coming up...

BTW, I never noticed this before, but I see a pattern in PHS's drama poster :D Seems like a girl with her arms around both of "her boys" is now the Hyung Sik-themed poster? Hehe. 

15e5000c0f4586cd3fe6Park-Hyung-Sik-Go-Ara-Park-Seo-Joon.png

You can clearly see the difference in the two characters personalities though! ... So the lead will always be on the right side then, eh?

I have to say that I really don't care which of the boys our heroine gets in the end. With her looks and special powers she can have everyone she desires. I really like to see a little competition between the two boys on how comforts her better. The one that already loves her or the one that maybe discovers during the show that he may feel more for her than just friendship.

The main reason why I watch this drama is because of Do Bong Soon, I like her character and the approach that she's the complete opposite of what kdramas usually show to us. This is one of the few dramas out there where the boys have to look out for her. She's the bad-richard simmons. DBS has the cool looks and the potential one-liner action-scenes where she protects someone and gets the credit for it.

22 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

another day pass by waiting for this series....

I know..I want it to start today!!!!!

5 hours ago, uglypearl said:

It seems that GukDoo falls in love to both of them and he's confused who he really likes

Omo it seems like the plot is thickening  Aigoo our poor GukDoo, he should stick w/his gf I don't want him to be broken hearted at the end. Hopefully he will come to the decision that the grass is not always greener. 

6 hours ago, papulichan said:

I think this will be hilarious. I like him in Hwarang, I can't wait to see him as the protective father:D

KNETIZEN

Spoiler

879684fc5a0ad3f8502b8640db0a65fd_99_20172ceb7f140d9ab9a23443b889f781f078_99_20178289cf045e173d37ccc3a6f94f7fe5a6_99_2017

Naver - Dispatch : Park Bo Young, Park Hyung Shik and Ji Soo's new drama Strong Woman, Do Bong Soon release still cut

1. [+979, -27] Really anticipated this drama! I will tuning in 

2. [+855, -37] Three main leads have no problem in acting. Park Bo Young is cute, Park Hyung Shik and Ji Soo are cool, the chemistry will be fine too! Please hit big!

3. [+392, -23] Waiting for this!! Want to watch soon !

4. [+354, -35] Waiting for Ji Soo and Park Bo Young's acting

5. [+65, -11] Park Hyung Shik's acting was so good in Hwarang! Park Hyung Shik and Park Bo Young's chemistry and acting are good

6. [+52, -7] I like them! Park Bo Young X Park Hyung Shik X Ji Soo! Waiting for special episode on Friday, 17th February at 11pm

7. [+47, -9] Really waiting this, Hyung Shik-ah~~ also your chemistry with Bo Young

8. [+35, -5] Hyung Shik looks so handsome with hanbok and long hair. Can wait to see how handsome he is in modern outfit

9. [+27, -2] You can help but watch. See the actors, how can you not watch this?

10. [+28, -5] Is that 28 years old face? Park Bo Young wow !

Archived