Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

On 27/01/2017 at 8:28 PM, moreenke said:

TRUE ! I can't agree more with you ! 

hello my swag fairy. i love park bo young from 2 movies i hv seen her in - werewolf boy and Hot young bloods. This will be my first show for male lead...teasers looking good.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote gifs
  • Like 6

On 1/26/2017 at 3:09 PM, Random_Fangurl said:

Ya, I think his old roles were not as big as this, in his old roles he literally didn't stand a chance against all of the male lead, for example his role in moon lovers, KHN stand a bigger chance to get IU compared to him and he didn't appear that much, what I'm saying here is that his role here will be bigger, he'll even be PBY first love, I hope Ji Soo can get a lead role after this... ^_^

I still think I'll root for PHS character here tho, hahaha, I love tsundere male lead, so... :wub:

Haha I feel like people are going to get major second lead syndrome in this drama since Ji Soo is the second lead.. I noticed a lot of people aren't too happy about Ji soo being the second lead again.. Meanwhile I'm extremely excited because this is Park Hyung Sik's first lead role and I'm so proud of him finally taking the role~ PHS always been the second lead as well so I'm glad he is finally the first lead :)

But PHS character in this drama is a tsundere? :blink:

On 1/26/2017 at 3:15 PM, Random_Fangurl said:

I love those posters, the posters were really cute :wub: that thumbs up from Hyungsik is hilarious hahaha :D 
I wonder tho, will we see PBY carrying both of her tall male leads often in the drama? I wonder how they made her seems like she's carrying them easily in those posters, they're tall and she's really petite. (The power of photoshop maybe? ^_^)

I feel like we'll see Park Bo Young's character carry the leads often or I mean show her strength towards the male leads haha..

• Like 6

10 hours ago, ferily said:

Haha I feel like people are going to get major second lead syndrome in this drama since Ji Soo is the second lead.. I noticed a lot of people aren't too happy about Ji soo being the second lead again.. Meanwhile I'm extremely excited because this is Park Hyung Sik's first lead role and I'm so proud of him finally taking the role~ PHS always been the second lead as well so I'm glad he is finally the first lead :)

But PHS character in this drama is a tsundere? :blink:

I feel like we'll see Park Bo Young's character carry the leads often or I mean show her strength towards the male leads haha..

Hahaha, idk, the typical k-drama male lead is usually a tsundere that will warm up later when the heroine gives him warmth, I'm just assuming :D Since his character is a chaebol heir, it's usually something like that ^_^

Edited by Random_Fangurl
typos
  • Like 6

Hi Everyone!

I am new on this forum. It's nice to meet you all!

When I heard that Park Hyung Sik is going to be leading another drama and it's with Park Bo Young, I was soo excited! Can't get enough of Park Hyung Sik. Looking forward to this drama and enjoying this journey with you all. :smile:

• Like 8

Hi All :D I'm super happy that PHS is a first lead finally!!  

He is my most favourite idol- actor. I feel he look cool and cute at the same time, and also gorgeous.

I love his eye, his face, his expression and especially his tone of speaking voice makes me melt many times. 

I first fall for him from High Society and watch his other dramas and like him in every role, I also love his playful side in real life too.

Can't wait for the dramas.  I think he suit very well with the chaebol role, with little bad- boy vibe but cute and sincere also.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, juliacaesar said:

@littleface @turtle0217 Welcome aboard to the strengthy forum thread! I am originally here myself for Park Bo Young, but I sure can't deny that Hyung Sik's got this special charisma in his eyes. 

We already have this cute fanart from the poster!^^

Thank you for the welcome! ^^

The fanart is too cute! I wish I can draw like that. 

• Like 9

On 6/24/2016 at 5:57 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

This drama tells the story about Do Bong Soon (Park Bo Young) who is a woman born with Herculean strength, anything she touches with too much force crumbles in her hands. Ahn Min Hyuk (Park Hyung Sik) is her love interest and he is an extraordinary second-generation chaebol with crazy tendencies. Meanwhile, Gook Doo (Ji Soo) is the guy who’s harbored a one-sided crush on the heroine.

Awww man, this kind of love triangle will kill me..how do you choose btwn two good looking oppas? 

• Like 6

What the new posters say :

“Three outwardly strong and strong-minded men and women begin a romance that will be a trial of strength.”

tumblr_okpxup5eOA1s8t96qo1_540.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

“What’s womanly?”

tumblr_okpxup5eOA1s8t96qo3_540.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

“What’s manly?”

tumblr_okpxup5eOA1s8t96qo2_540.jpg

“What the heck are you guys?”

tumblr_okpxup5eOA1s8t96qo4_540.jpg

Credit Dramabeans

Edited by Chellsee
Please only 3 pages per post, the rest put under spoiler tag.
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Awww man, this kind of love triangle will kill me..how do you choose btwn two good looking oppas? 

Who says that you have to choose? ^_^

• Like 4