[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems our girl doesn't only have the strength, but also some wrestling skills in her pocket! I simply adore these superhero-cartoon-ish teasers.

Guess what song I'll be stuck today at work? Chiki chiki chaka chaka choko choko chu~ @briseis I so agree, I don't know if I can wait for 14 days for this OTP, I've already been waiting since last year! -_-

The teasers are so cute, can't wait for this drama...! Hyungsik's character description is so interesting, he's a troll kind of guy which is kinda unique hehe, and Ji Soo is the tsundere one here apparently hahaha (My previous post said something about a typical tsundere male lead, I was wrong it seems, it's the opposite, it's the second lead who's the tsundere here :D)

5 hours ago, briseis said:

New teaser is out and IT'S UTTERLY HILARIOUS! WITH NEW FOOTAGE OF THE OTP!

http://tv.naver.com/v/1437720

Thank you the new teaser! :smile:

I am literally checking every day and night for new news for this drama. I just can't wait. It's too cute! I especially love it in the gym where she beats him up. LoL! I am totally looking forward to this new drama and yes, it's only 14 days left.. but 14 days is sooooooo LONG! 

4 hours ago, lingx2 said:

another two new clips updated today

thanks for sharing this clip:D the first one is so funny and the song makes you sing along chiki chiki chaka...:wub: Their ending line rhymed together do bong soon coming soon. The making of the song is so funny :lol::lol::lol: 

still 14 days remaining !!! Why is time going so slow?? Can't wait 24th feb come soon for do bong soon:tongue:

The new trailer is hilarious. Just can't wait anymore to finally see the first episode. This whole drama has such an unique style. I also love the sense of humor the drama provides, we will have so much fun with it.

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

The way he looked at her is very sweet :wub:

Who wouldn't watch at her like that? She just never has a scene where she doesn't look cute or beautiful. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

What name should i call this couple :wub: ? Park - Park couple, but i prefer Puppy Couple becoz both of them have a puppy face/eyes hehee B)

Combination of both their surnames Park in Hangul is "박박"

Korean website translations of "박박"

1) Thin

2) Rub / Scrub

3) Scratch

4) Rip / Tear

5) Hard

Anyways, I'm so excited for this drama. I'm very looking forward to it. :)

18 hours ago, briseis said:

New teaser is out and IT'S UTTERLY HILARIOUS! WITH NEW FOOTAGE OF THE OTP!

http://tv.naver.com/v/1437720

Woah ! Super thanks for the update ! If only there were a word stronger than impatient to describe how I feel right now ! I so can't wait !!!

14 hours ago, juliacaesar said:

It seems our girl doesn't only have the strength, but also some wrestling skills in her pocket! I simply adore these superhero-cartoon-ish teasers.

Guess what song I'll be stuck today at work? Chiki chiki chaka chaka choko choko chu~ @briseis I so agree, I don't know if I can wait for 14 days for this OTP, I've already been waiting since last year! -_-

Lol, same ! I have this chiki chiki chaka chaka choko choko cho in mind ! XD I replayed this teaser so many times, and truly like the way they do the teasers, it makes them even funnier.

11 hours ago, lingx2 said:

another two new clips updated today

Thanks very much ! Love how the actors had fun doing the narration (?) if I can call it this way !

7 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

What name should i call this couple :wub: ? Park - Park couple, but i prefer Puppy Couple becoz both of them have a puppy face/eyes hehee B)

The way he looked at her is very sweet :wub:

Ooohhh, nive observation ! Also like Puppy Couple, it suits them well ! ^-^ 

Love how in every teaser, DBS is quite a carefree person, she's always like I'm super strong so what ? She got that sassy side that quite lovely, imo.

Wahhhh, So PHS' character will be sending some mixed signals to our hot cop Ji Soo...am anticipating the many LOL moments...

giphy.gif

plus sending flirty messages to our strong gal.. ..hmmm....

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, uglypearl said:

Combination of both their surnames Park in Hangul is "박박"

Korean website translations of "박박"

4) Rip / Tear

It fits well, since Do Bong Soon is basically ripping and tearing Ahn Min Hyuk apart, and he is completely infatuated by it :D 

Archived