[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, briseis said:

Stills of PHS as Ahn Min Hyuk

source: newsen

Am I the only one that thinks Park Hyung Sik looks like some wanna-be cool boy in the first and last photo? :lol:

On 2/7/2017 at 3:25 PM, briseis said:

New stills featuring Ji Soo as his policeman character

source: osen

Ji soo looks very handsome here :love:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad that this drama will premiere right after Hwarang ended.

So, it was me (Team PHS) vs my mom (Team PSJ) in Hwarang and for this drama, it will be me (Team PHS) vs my younger sis (Team Ji Soo). Hopefully he will get the girl this time. Anyway, I am of same height with Park Bo Young. Now, imagining myself if I were to be in the same frame with PHS and there's the huge height difference.

so excited for this drama! team hyunsik here :). i just hope i don't get too heartbroken for jisoo. this is what happens when you love both guys, you end up being torn. and jisoo plays the 2nd lead so well i always end up emphatizing with him, not really wanting him for the lead girl, but feeling brokenhearted for him all the same.

@evie7, thank you for the previous invitation.  I'll join you after PHS's other drama end. :blush:  There are so many interesting drama currently, that one has to make a choice which one to watch first, otherwise one's real life can really mess up.  I see that there are many familiar chingus here.... that will definitely be an added bonus.

Strong Woman Do Bong-soon’s unexpected loveline

by girlfriday | February 9, 2017 | 52 Comments

Spoiler

StrongWoman6.jpg

The more character info that gets released about this show, the funnier it gets. It looks like the love triangle in JTBC’s upcoming rom-com Strong Woman Do Bong-soon will go three ways, and not two: Park Bo-young (Oh My Ghostess) will have a crush on Ji-soo (Fantastic) and a loveline with Park Hyung-shik (Hwarang)—this much, we knew. But apparently Park Hyung-shik will confuse them all by sending flirty mixed signals to both Park Bo-young AND Ji-soo, making each of them think he’s in love with them. HA.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/strong-woman-do-bong-soons-unexpected-loveline/

Oh my oh my goodness! :dizzy: Guessing this is from the character descriptions.. This sounds absolutely amazing. You've no idea how happy this makes me! They surely are proving that we will also have a different kind of main lead, besides our superhero Do Bong Soon. I'm interested to see if they will just make this into a comical "situation", or make something more out of it? Anyway, the new things they release every now and then really makes the wait even more painful, because it sounds even better and better with every new news!

14 hours ago, lyserose said:

Glad that this drama will premiere right after Hwarang ended.

So, it was me (Team PHS) vs my mom (Team PSJ) in Hwarang and for this drama, it will be me (Team PHS) vs my younger sis (Team Ji Soo). Hopefully he will get the girl this time. Anyway, I am of same height with Park Bo Young. Now, imagining myself if I were to be in the same frame with PHS and there's the huge height difference.

Bahaha, that's exactly what I thought of as soon as I discovered Park Bo Young is the same height as me too! I was thinking, so this is how the height difference will be if I stand next to Park Hyung Sik :lol:

12 hours ago, juliacaesar said:

Strong Woman Do Bong-soon’s unexpected loveline

by girlfriday | February 9, 2017 | 52 Comments

Reveal hidden contents

The more character info that gets released about this show, the funnier it gets. It looks like the love triangle in JTBC’s upcoming rom-com Strong Woman Do Bong-soon will go three ways, and not two: Park Bo-young (Oh My Ghostess) will have a crush on Ji-soo (Fantastic) and a loveline with Park Hyung-shik (Hwarang)—this much, we knew. But apparently Park Hyung-shik will confuse them all by sending flirty mixed signals to both Park Bo-young AND Ji-soo, making each of them think he’s in love with them. HA.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/strong-woman-do-bong-soons-unexpected-loveline/

Oh my oh my goodness! :dizzy: Guessing this is from the character descriptions.. This sounds absolutely amazing. You've no idea how happy this makes me! They surely are proving that we will also have a different kind of main lead, besides our superhero Do Bong Soon. I'm interested to see if they will just make this into a comical "situation", or make something more out of it? Anyway, the new things they release every now and then really makes the wait even more painful, because it sounds even better and better with every new news!

Wow ! That's so great ! So unexpected, just read it makes me laugh already, can't wait to see it ! Is it not the 24th yet ?

14 hours ago, Yongzura said:

@evie7, thank you for the previous invitation.  I'll join you after PHS's other drama end. :blush:  There are so many interesting drama currently, that one has to make a choice which one to watch first, otherwise one's real life can really mess up.  I see that there are many familiar chingus here.... that will definitely be an added bonus.

Good Deal chingu:glasses: We are going to have some fun in this thread. I have never watched Park Bo Young in a drama before and I already have a girl crush going from just watching her in the teasers. As far as our male actors are concernedcrazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif Can't wait to watch them, this drama sounds so cute.

2 hours ago, ferily said:

Bahaha, that's exactly what I thought of as soon as I discovered Park Bo Young is the same height as me too! I was thinking, so this is how the height difference will be if I stand next to Park Hyung Sik :lol:

Omo I'm the same height too  @lyserose Thanks for bringing this up

Seriously, how am I supposed to wait 14 FREAKING DAYS before SWDBS premieres?!! YESTERDAY WAS TOO LATE!!! The teasers alone made me completely fall in love with the show and the newest one reveals more of the awesome OTP dynamics. 

E51jEIy.jpg

It seems that everything that has been written about Ahn Min Hyuk being an atypical male lead turns out to be true; he is indeed eccentric - obviously, the media speculates whether he is gay and he doesn’t give a damn about it - but what’s more, he literally keeps getting his butt kicked by Bong Soon again and again; yet he can’t help himself but be completely smitten by her! The boy has it bad!

j9N3D8w.jpg

7EP7niS.jpg

Archived