[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

THE K2 DROPS THRILLING TEASERS

k2t2

Wow…Yoona is showing some nice intensity for her role as a locked-up, illegitimate daughter of a presidential candidate. I love the latest teasers to bits especially the one in which Yoona screams at Ji Chang Wook to kill Song Yoon Ah. All three are pretty fabulous in their roles and there’s the bonus of Ji Chang Wook clad in a wet shirt and his sculpted abs. Well, Song Yoon Ah orders Ji Chang Wook not to move without her command but blatantly disobeys her and heads to protect Yoona. Both women look too dangerous to be scorned so he needs to totally get his act together.

More at https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/the-k2-drops-thrilling-teasers/

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2016 at 7:44 PM, MindfulL said:

Based on the photos that we have seen during the past couple of days, I think the drama will most likely start off with the France/Spain settings or it will at least show that JCW and YA characters first meet overseas. Then they will come back to South Korea after that. 

@MindfulL  Yes it's supposed to start this way they meet in Spain first..

the teaser where Yoona was yelling to kill her mother makes me think that Anna really hates her mother. And those eyes by Ji Chang Wook, i could tell he's on Anna's side. How terribly hurt she got from her mother ? Gosh, even the teaser hooked me up. PALLI PALLI 23 SEPTEMBER :D

12 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

the teaser where Yoona was yelling to kill her mother makes me think that Anna really hates her mother. And those eyes by Ji Chang Wook, i could tell he's on Anna's side. How terribly hurt she got from her mother ? Gosh, even the teaser hooked me up. PALLI PALLI 23 SEPTEMBER :D

STEPmother.  Choi Yoo Jin is Anna's stepmother.  And just by watching the teasers, I don't get the impression that Jae-ha is on Anna's side -- I still think the show will pull a fast one on us.  We'll see soon, ne?

7 minutes ago, cherkell said:

STEPmother.  Choi Yoo Jin is Anna's stepmother.  And just by watching the teasers, I don't get the impression that Jae-ha is on Anna's side -- I still think the show will pull a fast one on us.  We'll see soon, ne?

Really ? A stepmother ? Are we seeing another stepmother who has no heart with her step daughter ? Aigoooo thanks for enlighting me :D 

CpaPHAMUAAAmxG6.jpg

Visually they look compatible. And by the time this premiers, my current fav drama would have finished airing.. plan to transfer my attention to this drama and hopes the story and the chemistry will be on point.

Here's the relationship pic of K2 character (sorry if this is already posted?), not done backreading yet

CrkhLUtUMAA4U4J.jpg%20large.jpg

Man, I missed JCW onscreen and now he is coming back  to Kdramas with a slick action one! I'm not familiar with the acting of the two Yoonas, but the rest of the supporting cast sound good so far. I have high hopes for JWC's bodyguard character, he is so good in action scenes. Waiting for the 23rd of September!!Fingers crossed for awesome ratings!

Hello everyone,
I'm glad there is this thread, thank you very much for opened it!!!,
I can 't say more than !!!! Woow !!!
I look forward first episode to start !!!

till then I open the box with chocolate candies 

attention !!
follows the images with a strong emotional impact

:phew:

Spoiler

vQ235wo.png?2

Y6qYGVP.png

00QrywY.png

ooooops!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

4EeZ7Xc.png

sjhgdjshc

l1pBKbm.png

:wub:

Thank you all for updates.

Meet Ji Chang Wook, Yoona, and Song Yoon Ah's conflicted characters in new teasers for The K2

f2874068-0004-400f-90a6-d319c54a4769.jpg

Only two weeks until the premiere of Ji Chang WookYoona, and Song Yoon Ah's new action melodrama The K2, and in the latest teasers from tvN, we are introduced to the three main characters' conflicted personalities and motivations.

In The K2, Kim Je Ha (Ji Chang Wook) is a former secret service agent, unquestionably patriotic yet abandoned by his colleagues. An elite soldier, Kim Je Ha is also tremendously athletic, armed with martial arts skills and ice-cool nerves known to few. He gets hired as a bodyguard by Choi Yoo Jin (Song Yoon Ah), the premier First Lady candidate and the daughter of a chaebol family. Behind Choi Yoo Jin’s kind and friendly demeanor, though, lies a woman with deep ambition and a ruthless willingness to pursue it at all costs. Amidst his struggles and her ambitions, there is also Go An Na (Yoona), the reclusive and hidden daughter of the presidential hopeful, who, due to a childhood trauma, is unable to communicate with the world and only sees love as a tool for revenge. So when she and Kim Je Ha, both abandoned souls slowly growing closer, decide to enact vengeance upon the people who wronged them, can they put their own traumas aside and focus, or will their emotional scars cause them to fail in their quest for retribution? 

Ji Chang Wook Character Teaser

I'm so ready to see more action hero Ji Chang Wook! 

Yoona Character Teaser

I'm excited to see how Yoona does in her first melodramatic role! 

Song Yoon Ah Character Teaser

Looks like we are in for a really great villain! 

And here are our three characters behind the scenes of filming their character teasers:

Looks like a lot of work for a 30-second end result, but they make it look easy! 

What do you think of the characters so far? Are you counting down the days until The K2 premieres on September 23? 

Add it to your queue now!

source: DramaFever Blog

Make sure to "like" their article and comment in support of the drama.

On 9/9/2016 at 3:54 PM, alekaonu said:

Annyeong K2 chingu deul

Wow the latest trailers are so intense, I am so proud of Yoona :). I hope this drama will prove to antifans that Yoona can act indeed besides being gorgeous. Can't wait to see her and JCW as a romantic OTP. One of my wishes has come true that is JCW and Yoona as a couple in a drama :wub:.

I used to like SYA in Hotelier and another drama which she starred together with the late Park Yong Ha. Ji Chang Wook is so gorgeous and smexy in The K2. I'm counting the days till 23 September 2016!

I would like to invite my chingu gang here @moodypie @ohoheli @Mau_Cherry @dnkt @heartoppaya  @rrmski @delfin @bebebisous33 @nonski @plappi @maplekist @emmie85 @dimples21 @awsparkle @suchadiva42 @kyunii88 @Kasmic @siena407 @icemaid @onnififi @valsava @jeonghyang @GaeinaLee

Actually, he's gorgeous in that teaser, but I'm not convinced by Yoona's scream... It sounds so fake and high-pitched.

Hellooo, my first post here! I've been lurking on Soompi for quite sometimes but now knowing that my Kpop girl crush and my favorite K-actor are in a drama together i can't help but creating an account and spazzing with you guys.

I'm so excited for their onscreen chemistry !!!

21 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

is there anypne who knows kindly share us here what's these description translation??

If only we could read Viet, i saw some K2 Viet fanpage doing all the translations for The K2 character description. :(((

On 9/9/2016 at 7:24 PM, alekaonu said:

Annyeong K2 chingu deul

Wow the latest trailers are so intense, I am so proud of Yoona :). I hope this drama will prove to antifans that Yoona can act indeed besides being gorgeous. Can't wait to see her and JCW as a romantic OTP. One of my wishes has come true that is JCW and Yoona as a couple in a drama :wub:.

I used to like SYA in Hotelier and another drama which she starred together with the late Park Yong Ha. Ji Chang Wook is so gorgeous and smexy in The K2. I'm counting the days till 23 September 2016!

I would like to invite my chingu gang here @moodypie @ohoheli @Mau_Cherry @dnkt @heartoppaya  @rrmski @delfin @bebebisous33 @nonski @plappi @maplekist @emmie85 @dimples21 @awsparkle @suchadiva42 @kyunii88 @Kasmic @siena407 @icemaid @onnififi @valsava @jeonghyang @GaeinaLee

Thank you Alice unnie for inviting me...

Of course I'm gonna join for my beloved healer-ya... See you all when it starts.

@icemaid @onnififi @valsava @jeonghyang @GaeinaLee since you guys weren't tagged by Alice unnie...

I'm jumping here cause i love JCW in Healer. The BTS showed his agilty in fight scene. Wow. Love it and there were scene with him wearing hospital dress. Hmm, i wonder what happened. I'm glad UF ended before it's aired. Now, i can give full concentration. I need a break from mello. Come, action! 

18 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I CAN'T WAITTTT... CAN'T WE JUST SKIP THE DAY AND STRAIGHTLY GO TO 23RD???

I'm so ready for this drama to start. I hope writer-nim gives us action through out the whole drama this time.  JCW

JeWCyue.png?1 

is just so handsome, such a good actor that is turning into an action star. After watching those action scenes (and those choco abs) I'm just getting impatient at this point for the 23rd to get here

Archived