[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on the photos that we have seen during the past couple of days, I think the drama will most likely start off with the France/Spain settings or it will at least show that JCW and YA characters first meet overseas. Then they will come back to South Korea after that. 

THE K2 SWINGS INTO ACTION

k2t1

Ji Chang Wook ups the action with some slick moves to prove he is bodyguard material in the latest teaser. I guess he is just rolling over what he learnt and earned in Healer but I love the whole bodyguard aspect of the story. Yoona is also attracting a lot of interest as the illegitimate offspring of a presidential candidate whom Ji Chang Wook is paid to protect. Only down the road, we all know he ain’t just protecting her for the moolah… the drama kicks off on tvN in two weeks.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/the-k2-swings-into-action/

5 hours ago, amoresperros said:
Spoiler

5 hours ago, amoresperros said:

Does anyone know if Ji Chang Wook and Yoona will have a romantic line? I want to know this is the OTP

or is Song Yoon-a the lead lady romantic interest?

Ji Chang Wook and Yoona will have a romantic storyline.

Credit: tvN

OOO ... richard simmons just got real! Can't wait for 9/23!! Get here sooner! I'm really curious about the scenes in Spain since that should be the start of our OTP's story ... now if only I can get something of the two in a scene together, that'd be awesome ... 

Credit: tvN

Edited to add this new teaser too ... holy cow! Some intense stuff .. and all of this is in the 1st ep?! Be still my heart!

Guest julie721

Waaaaaah... Thanks for update and news guys...

this is gonna be interesting, as Yoona fans I'm kinda surprised about her role here. It's so different with all her previous drama.  And JCW.. JCW... What can I say.. I'm sorry, I haven't been able to take note about his role up until now, I always go gaga watching his teasers, BTS, photos... Maaaaan, he's such a blessing... His abs, blame it on his abs to ruin my concentration.. Lol

The new teasers... Wow, so intense.. The one with JCW point gun to SongYoona and Yoona scream just kill her... They're all delivered... Please don't disappoint me drama, 9/23 please come faster...

Annyeong K2 chingu deul

Wow the latest trailers are so intense, I am so proud of Yoona :). I hope this drama will prove to antifans that Yoona can act indeed besides being gorgeous. Can't wait to see her and JCW as a romantic OTP. One of my wishes has come true that is JCW and Yoona as a couple in a drama :wub:.

I used to like SYA in Hotelier and another drama which she starred together with the late Park Yong Ha. Ji Chang Wook is so gorgeous and smexy in The K2. I'm counting the days till 23 September 2016!

I would like to invite my chingu gang here @moodypie @ohoheli @Mau_Cherry @dnkt @heartoppaya  @rrmski @delfin @bebebisous33 @nonski @plappi @maplekist @emmie85 @dimples21 @awsparkle @suchadiva42 @kyunii88 @Kasmic @siena407 @icemaid @onnififi @valsava @jeonghyang @GaeinaLee

1 hour ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong K2 chingu deul

Wow the latest trailers are so intense, I am so proud of Yoona :). I hope this drama will prove to antifans that Yoona can act indeed besides being gorgeous. Can't wait to see her and JCW as a romantic OTP. One of my wishes has come true that is JCW and Yoona as a couple in a drama :wub:.

I used to like SYA in Hotelier and another drama which she starred together with the late Park Yong Ha. Ji Chang Wook is so gorgeous and smexy in The K2. I'm counting the days till 23 September 2016!

I would like to invite my chingu gang here @moodypie @ohoheli @Mau_Cherry @dnkt @heartoppaya  @rrmski @delfin @bebebisous33 @nonski @plappi @maplekist @emmie85 @dimples21 @awsparkle @suchadiva42 @kyunii88 @Kasmic @siena407 @icemaid @onnififi @valsava @jeonghyang @GaeinaLee

Your wish came  through chingu ah!!!! Happy & really excited for you. You know I am not really a fan of her  big-grin-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992big-grin-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992big-grin-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992big-grin-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

But will peep into a few eps to see JCW since the trailer is so intense, and my eyes got blinded by him taking off his shirt. lol...it happened to fast I didnt think it was real. hahaah. thank you for inviting.

edit : I am "following" this thread now :) 

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong K2 chingu deul

thank you chingu for calling, i will try :) 

Archived