[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new teaser looks so intense. I feel like I'm watching a Hollywood movie  ! :blink: OMG, my Healer has come back but his martial arts skill is now at a higher level !!!! Wow, the director of this drama is very talented. He knows how to make JCW look so real, very cool and awesome! JCW must have worked so hard for those action scenes. He really deserves the highest paid salary from tvN . I can't wait to Sep 23rd!!!

DramaFever article about K2.

Please comment in support of the drama.

Ji Chang Wook and Yoona are enticingly mysterious in new teaser for The K2

75ebeb66-bb78-40c0-863c-e36e86f7c7b9.jpeg

Who else has been longing for Ji Chang Wook's drama comeback ever since falling in love with him in Healer? And who else has been hoping that Yoona would take on a new character that lets her acting abilities shine? If you raised your hand to either of these, then get ready, because their new action romance The K2 is coming soon, only to DramaFever, and we have the first teaser ready for you!

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some bodyguard action from Ji Chang Wook! Are you counting down the days until it premieres on September 23? Add it to your queue now!

source: Dramafever blog

JI CHANG WOOK IS A SUAVE BODYGUARD IN THE K2

k22

tvN has released stills of Ji Chang Wook looking like James Bond Lite and I like what I see. Maybe it is the crisp shirt and suit paired with the cool shades and earpiece because I could totally watch him running around with guns ablaze for the duration of the drama. I like the contrast between his stills and Yoona’s earlier stills, which plays on the protector-and-damsel angle rather deceptively since we know Yoona isn’t going to all soft and helpless (I hope she isn’t!) as the illegitimate daughter of a presidential candidate.

k21

Spoiler

k23

k24

k25

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/ji-chang-wook-is-a-suave-bodyguard-in-the-k2/

Ji Chang Wook and Yoona head to Spain in style to film for The K2

43a14c13-b11b-4523-b89d-1f8e4f8279a2.jpg

Well it looks like Ji Chang Wook is already getting fully immersed in his upcoming role as a mysterious bodyguard in The K2. He and lead actress Yoona recently boarded a plane to Spain to do some on-location shooting for the new drama in perfect style. 

Ji Chang Wook rocked sexy sun glasses, a mysterious face mask, and unique sweat pants for his journey: 

Spoiler

5c4e8bcf-fb1b-4170-98c8-7f9fe1050bc3.jpg

32a9c2d7-571a-4730-afb3-924981f7fead.jpg

While the ever-chic Yoona sported a sexy black mini-skirt and oversized jean jacket:

Spoiler

87f690ae-115a-45f8-bd65-e2516eab11cc.jpg

967e5db7-b291-4662-8992-a45e2d7d7ef2.jpg

Now this is going to be one good looking K-drama couple! 

Here's the first teaser, in case you missed it:

Are you counting down the days until The K2 premieres on September 23 too? Add it to your queue now!

source: DramaFever Blog

Please make sure to click on Awesome button and comment, in support of the drama.
DramaFever putting out these articles to see how much support the drama has from international viewers

Ji Chang-wook busts out the action moves for his new thriller The K2

by girlfriday | September 7, 2016 | 22 Comments

K2_10.jpg

It would’ve been a crying shame to let the Healer’s badass fightin’ skills go to waste, so it’s a good thing that his new bodyguard drama The K2 is putting them to good use. Sadly I don’t see any of the bumbling side of Healer that I loved — here, Ji Chang-wook is all sleek, all the time. The newest teaser for his upcoming tvN Friday-Saturday drama finally shows us a glimpse of what we’ve been waiting for — Ji Chang-wook busting heads and being a hero.

At least… I think he’s being a hero. Loyalties will probably be murky in this action thriller from the PD of Chuno and the writer of Yong-pal, because Ji Chang-wook plays a bodyguard-for-hire who gets entangled in a political family that’s full of secrets. He’s a mercenary soldier who was betrayed by his country, and he gets hired by an ambitious presidential candidate’s wife, played by Song Yoon-ah (Assembly), to guard her husband’s hidden daughter.

The daughter, played by Yoon-ah (Prime Minister and I), is a shut-in with an extreme fear of people and a panic disorder triggered by camera flashes, due to a childhood trauma. A mystery brings her to Korea, where she’ll become a pawn in her father’s race to become president, placing her and the bodyguard in the center of a dangerous political war.

The action teaser looks slick, but I expected nothing less from the director Chuno andRunaway: Plan B. If this drama has literally nothing else, it’ll have style. Hopefully there’s substance to be had too, because it would be pretty great for The K2 to do well, and for Ji Chang-wook to solidify a career as an action hero. Just think of all the kittens that need saving!

The K2 premiers September 23 on tvN.

more pics at http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/ji-chang-wook-busts-out-the-action-moves-for-his-new-thriller-the-k2/

What is the official Twitter account of tvN ? I don't know . 

Yoona and Song Yoona are very pretty, but the official poster makes them look worse than their real beauty. The facial expressions don't seem right,  either. Also there is a lack of connection between all the characters . I bet they just use photoshop to put each individual photo of each character into one picture. The real poster should be made when all of them are taken photos together in an appropriate setting. I hope I will see another better poster . 

Anyway, do you notice that JCW has a tattoo at his left waist ? When did he get it? It looks like a Cupid arrow ;) . I've never seen it until the recent photos' release from tvN. 

I agree. Fan made posters are waaay better! :D

And so I'm waiting.... but I wanna see more drama interactions though. I'm quite excited about this.  Just that I've been wanting a action drama / romance . Here's hoping it's good and I stay with this.... it all depends on the first 2 episodes. Ha ha.

Oh my gosh.. indulge I wanna repeat the only English translation I know from drama articles.

“I lost my love. I thought I lost everything, but I found someone I want to protect.” Kim Je Ha 

"Don't die. That's an order." Go Ah Na

I wonder why it's called K2. I always think of that mountain expedition movie. ha ha

On 9/6/2016 at 0:50 AM, konjo said:

It's a fan edited one XD

I guess they made the booklet before they even got round to making a poster. 

Can someone please tell me how to put pictures/content under spoilers? 

That is a production booklet put together by the KNT Production Company to assist the cast and crew with local issues and filming schedules, and was not meant to be shared with the world in such a manner because it contains confidential information to only be known to the people on the ground in Spain.

Spoiler Assistance:

Click the eyeball in the upper right-hand corner:

dea04be9-d6cf-4b87-aa55-c039b71dadb8_zps

A spoiler block will appear in your post:spoiler2_zpse6zw2sad.png

You then add your spoiler text and pictures in that blue block.  Save all and spoiler done!  :)

1 hour ago, nploan said:

What is the official Twitter account of tvN ? I don't know . 

tvN Drama Twitter:  @CJnDrama

FYI, that k2drama.official Instagram account is not the Official tvN IG account; that IG is run by fans and should not be calling themselves "official" at all.  tvN does not have an official IG account as of yet.

And I for one am NOT looking for lovey-dovey posters right off the bat.  This show is firstly publicized as an "action drama," so tvN is playing it smart by not showing the leads hanging all over each other making moony eyes and stuff.  Let that come later in the show after it gets its footing and the Korean public makes its approval by watching.  Because it just doesn't matter that international fans will go gaga over "The K2" -- it's only the Korean ratings that count.

5 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

It would’ve been a crying shame to let the Healer’s badass fightin’ skills go to waste, so it’s a good thing that his new bodyguard drama The K2 is putting them to good use. Sadly I don’t see any of the bumbling side of Healer that I loved — here, Ji Chang-wook is all sleek, all the time. The newest teaser for his upcoming tvN Friday-Saturday drama finally shows us a glimpse of what we’ve been waiting for — Ji Chang-wook busting heads and being a hero.

Oh yes looking forward to this the healer skills won't be going to waste.. I like how they gaqve him the sleak look in this drama even though  healer character was more realalistic.. So I'll be pinning for JCW until episode 1 begans.. 

Yeah, I was wondering how much romance we were going to get from this drama but then again it's tvN, they can surprise us very much with hot passionate kisses to none at all :) 

Which I can go through watching this drama without romance just as I did with Signal.

Archived