[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julie721

image_zpskigmmdlw.jpeg

They are working or playing here? Lol I'm happy they're in good terms, it's good for building chemistry... JCW is sooo cute and very henseeeeem... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler

And please excuse my poor and weak heart... Ji Chang Wook-shi....

4DFA308B-F409-46A0-9C75-DE8D7D78DB6D_zps

Guest julie721

That vogue photoshoot though....:wub:

First they post JCW version, yesterday Yoona's. Vogue is such a tease....

I don't know about JCW, but this is the fist time ever since her debut that she has a photoshoot with her drama partner. YoonA surely goes all out for this role. And I'm so glad that her partner is JCW, apart from their visual match, he seem very patience to her. (So does Song Yoon Ah and the director TBH) maybe that's why he always have good on-screen chemistry with his previous leading partner. Thank you for taking good care of my baby JCW-ssi

Edit:

thanks @stargazer187 for those pics... Ironically I find some of fan made/edited posters are far better than the official... Lol...

[HanCinema's Drama Preview] "K2"

photo764478.jpg

It is time for romance, political intrigue and action in tvN's "K2", a drama which has a promising premise, even if not yet a clear story. The series has been releasing action and drama packed teasers. The cast looks good and everything else does as well, but I will be brutally honest in saying that writer Jang Hyeok-rin of"Yong Pal" has a lot to prove with this.

Premise

Kim Je-ha (Ji Chang-wook) is a bodyguard who is hired by Choi  Yoo-jin (Song Yoon-ah), the ambitious wife of presidential candidate Jang Se-joon (Jo Seong-ha) for protection. Ko Ahn-na (Yoona) is Se-joon's illegitimate daughter and she lives her life as a shut in.

Read full article on Hancinema

Thank you @Orion.

@evie7 hey you! happy to see you here. Lets get giddy for this. Though I'm not  fan of the two leads  I like the action themed laced with romance drama Gonna check this one. I hope I don't drop this this. :D

@thunderman1 my chingu from the China thread. Happy to see you here too :D

I agree the fan edits are awesome!. I admire those with digital artistry.  My only talent is uploading pics lol and posting :D  :P

I like the teasers I watched the  making of this and It seems Je-Ha  was soldier stationed in the battlefront Iraq. Oooh. I think something will happen to him there hence the teares tag phrase..."his country betrayed him" then he became mercenary till the ambitious presidential candidate's wife got him out or helped him...so where does Je-Ha's loyalty lies?  Anna, the one he loves and he swore to protect or to one which he owes his life too.

You know in the teaser Anna was shouting to to Je-Ha "shoot here. Shoot her". We gotta see that scene. I  imagine what's gonna happen but I'll stop myself. Ha ha. If you watch a lot of dramas,  you probably have an idea already.

Someone (not sure if here or twitter post) alluded to perhaps there's more to the relationship of Je-Ha and the wife of pres.candidate ( I forgor her character name). I hope nothing romantic. Gosh, please no! 

Anyway Looking forward to this drama. Hoping to enjoy this.  And whoever will do  the live recap, thumbs up and thanks.

3 hours ago, jongski said:

@evie7 hey you! happy to see you here. Lets get giddy for this. Though I'm not  fan of the two leads  I like the action themed laced with romance drama Gonna check this one. I hope I don't drop this this. :D

@thunderman1 my chingu from the China thread. Happy to see you here too :D

I agree the fan edits are awesome!. I admire those with digital artistry.  My only talent is uploading pics lol and posting :D  :P

I like the teasers I watched the  making of this and It seems Je-Ha  was soldier stationed in the battlefront Iraq. Oooh. I think something will happen to him there hence the teares tag phrase..."his country betrayed him" then he became mercenary till the ambitious presidential candidate's wife got him out or helped him...so where does Je-Ha's loyalty lies?  Anna, the one he loves and he swore to protect or to one which he owes his life too.

You know in the teaser Anna was shouting to to Je-Ha "shoot here. Shoot her". We gotta see that scene. I  imagine what's gonna happen but I'll stop myself. Ha ha. If you watch a lot of dramas,  you probably have an idea already.

Someone (not sure if here or twitter post) alluded to perhaps there's more to the relationship of Je-Ha and the wife of pres.candidate ( I forgor her character name). I hope nothing romantic. Gosh, please no! 

Anyway Looking forward to this drama. Hoping to enjoy this.  And whoever will do  the live recap, thumbs up and thanks.

LOL I feel ya:phew: I think we join a lot of threads looking for that elusive kick Richard Simmons action, car chase, stuff blowing up, romance, melodrama. YP let me down on the action front but I liked the drama.(That was at least one I didn't drop:lol:) JCW is really good actor that made me hate him  so much in Five Fingers I just couldn't finish the drama. I was so happy to watch him in Healer being so dreamy. I think you will enjoy watching him act, (and watching those biceps and abs in action that he has been so generously sharing). I've only watched YoonA in one drama and thought she was fine. I can't wait to see that scene where Anna is shouting "shoot her" too. This drama just looks like it's going to be a good one. I'm getting giddy about this one w/you chingu. Always great to see you in a thread.:wub:

[Drama] First glimpse of Ji Chang Wook in first episode preview of “The K2”

tvN's Naver blog shared some exclusive stills of Ji Chang Wook’s in the first episode of “The K2”, which is set to air this Friday. D-day is drawing nearer!

In the stills, we see Go Anna’s (YoonA) first encounter with Kim Jae Ha (Ji Chang Wook) at a subway station in Spain. At this point in time, Anna has been living isolated from the world, while Jae Ha has been living as a fugitive, hence his disheveled appearance.

Go Anna, who seems to be escaping from someone, grabs his hand, asking for help.

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/09/19/drama-first-glimpse-of-ji-chang-wook-in-first-episode-preview-of-the-k2/

On 9/16/2016 at 11:24 PM, hrh77 said:

from the writer's previous works like Yong Pal, it was a good story, but the disaster in the end...  Hope not on K2...  

The director has such a high profile, one of his works nominated abroad...

@hrh77  The teasers are good. I like anything crime/ action/ procedural / thriller mystery genre. But looking who's at the helm of this drama......  the writer of Yong Pal  and director of Neighborhood Hero. Two dramas I drop after couple of episodes. YP was just  zzzzz and editing was badly weird. As for the director.. I drop NH as well.   It wasn't the crime  action genre I was looking for and got bored. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one. I like the story!

WOW!!!! The long preview looks so intense, intriguing and make me breathless. I like action, thriller, and such adrenaline pump movie. I like Song Yun-ah here. She's so scary but in elegant way. Her character seems have more layers.

But on top of that, I hope K2 would deliver nice chemistry between JCW and YN as the couple lead. And the storyline won't dissapointing (please writer-nim...). Looking forward to this.

20160920112005_piy_4752_99_20160920115103.jpg?type=w540

They have beautiful smile, are they? though I hope Yoona would gain a bit weight. She's so skinny that make her look so fragile.

Archived