✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

Kyo was wearing this necklace 

This necklace is part of Chaumet Jeux de Liens collection featuring the crossed link design and she was wearing the other designs (harmony with medallion ) for her Elle magazine cover but for her so called "everyday" photo she was wearing the one with Jeux de Liens pendant only and this particular design was promoted by Chaumet during Mother's Day ( posted on May 10) with this caption: 

"Happy Mother’s Day! Let’s celebrate the most important woman in our lives. The one who brings us joy and taught us everything. In these times more than ever and whether you have the chance to be together or not, tell her how much she means to you."

Just wondering if Chaumet gave this necklace to her as part of her endorsement deal or it is from someone who regard her as the most important woman in his life. BTW this collection have this description and take note of the meaning " symbolise the ties between two souls and celebrate life's unforgettable moments "

Jeux de Liens
The links in white mother-of-pearl, turquoise or lapis lazuli are studded with a little diamond. Set on rose gold, each one is available on a double-row bracelet or a pendant. Discreet, feminine and iconic, these skin jewels symbolise the ties between two souls and celebrate life's unforgettable moments.

THE LIENS COLLECTIONS
Today the story of Liens, from both a jewellery and watchmaking perspective, is written in five chapters. From passion to affection, love to friendship, each emotion has its talisman.

For now SHK is just wearing the necklace from the Liens Collection , we must watch out if she will be wearing soon one of the Liens d' Amour collection :wub:

lien-amour-856x0.jpg

Liens d’Amour are enchanting like a declaration, eternal like a promise, announcing the commitment of two people with unabashed fervour. Featuring the unfailing attachment of two people, the diamond-paved link reveals the sensual curves that express Chaumet’s art of lines. Pendants and solitaires come in all the shades of love, from the colourful intensity of fine gemstones to the precious sparkle of diamonds.

https://www.chaumet.com/en/stories-of-liens

Kyo was mentioned last night in It's Ok to be not ok. It said Mr Lee was dating a Song Hye Kyo look alike and that he is so lucky this time to date a very beautiful woman.

Kyo is always namedropped in Korea when talking about very beautiful ladies. 

Just last week I almost got heart attack reading a headline at Naver when I saw two words "Song Hye Kyo and baby" :sweatingbullets:

It turns out that a very beautiful lady whom reporters call Song Hye Kyo look alike has given birth. :foodie3:

The discussion with the armies reminded me with this:

Have I told you about the tension of opposites? he says. The tension of opposites? Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.

A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. And most of us live somewhere in the middle.Sounds like a wrestling match, I say.

A wrestling match. He laughs. Yes, you could describe life that way.

So which side wins, I ask?

Which side wins? He smiles at me, the crinkled eyes, the crooked teeth.

Love wins. Love always wins.

~Tuesdays with Morrie, Mitch Albom

world2-017.jpg

Please don't quote pic. 

*Even as a BinKyo supporter I feel this way sometimes

30 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Which side wins? He smiles at me, the crinkled eyes, the crooked teeth.

Love wins. Love always wins.

~Tuesdays with Morrie, Mitch Albom

the tag line actually reminded me of this gay couple i know, the other half is my close friend from college.  got to know their story during our mini reunion last december (my friend is secretive when it comes to his lovelife).  they met at work and they were each other's first love.  it became an on and off relationship as both of them were immature then and they were busy pursuing their careers. until they lost contact and dated other people along the way.  after more than a decade they are back together now. when asked when did they realize they still love each other... my friend's partner gave this analogy: you wear different types of shoes when you go outside and travel but at the end of the day, when you go home, you always look for your slippers.  he is like my slippers whom i am very comfortable with.  being with him is like being home.  he is my home.  

:please:

his analogy reminded me of bin's statement before of how comfortable he is with kyo.  him being an introvert but he felt comfortable opening up with kyo.  

:ohboy2:

@leek

Notting Hill scene:

William (Hugh Grant) Would you reconsider? 

Anna (Julia Roberts) : Yes I would. 

With caption:

The most romantic and sad scene become reality. The time has changed. From now on, what's unimaginable is possible. 

:heart2beat:

On 7/27/2020 at 4:40 PM, Phoenix26 said:

@leek

Notting Hill scene:

With caption:

From now on, what's unimaginable is possible. 

16 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

@leek

Notting Hill scene:

With caption:

From now on, what's unimaginable is possible. 

I want to sing 

"You say it best when you say nothing at all"

:getmygrooveon:

492-B4678-49-F2-46-A1-9664-57776238641-A

do not quote!  
-ctto

“It might take a year, it might take a day but what’s meant to be will always find its way.” 

We will not underestimate the power of love. What may seems to be impossible will be possible for two people who are inlove. :wub:

116241541-2037640403037900-6600089068320

Today, Hyun Bin sent a coffee truck to drama studio "Do Sol Sol La La Sol Sol" to support his junior Lee Jae Wook, Vast young actor. 

Jae Wook is the brother whom Bin has given to the most coffee trucks. Jae Wook's first debut was also in the drama "Memories of the Alhambra" with Bin.

Even last year this handsome brother attended to Bin's Fan Meeting in Seoul, just like an ordinary fan.

Archived