✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/22/2020 at 10:00 PM, KimSooHanMoo said:

I don’t consider this as shipping as shipping is about an imaginary couple but ours was once a real couple and perhaps one that lasted longer than what it was made out to be.

If this fiction in my head is true, then what has happened is that they both took a detour for whatever reason and now if the rumors that they are back together is true, then this is something that is really precious and should be protected. Both were not known to be in any other public relationship since their breakup except for that detour. And the support is all the more needed because that detour might have changed the public perception somewhat and finding ready support from the public isn’t going to be that easy.

Good

3 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Their official announcement said they only became a couple in 2009

But they were so sweet in Behind the Scenes and presscon in 2008 so maybe they had something already back then. If I may use the term in Encounter drama "pre relationship stage" :joy:

The some kind of relationship works . lol  notice the hand holding and not letting go was a dead give away. 

16 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

I have not seen/read about him talk like this about any other after the BinKyo 1.0 period. 

Super agree with you on this and SHK during that time is very happy and glowing!  Thanks for sharing everything you know about HB and happy to know that you knew more about SHK in the process.  Unlike you , i am more of an  SHK fan and came to like HB then during their WW days .Its nice that in this thread there are BinKyo fans, HB fans and SHK fans who are open minded and with the aim of discovering more about BinKyo  and wishing for their happiness whatever it may be BTW I may add also that it is only SHK that HB held hands with  in all of his movie/ drama presscon .:heart4:

Regarding the bracelets , i came across with a weibo posting about SHKs knack on bracelet/jewelry making , yes she has lots of talents .  Actually it was included on SHKs "Its Time for Hye Kyo" photoessay book which i am lucky to have one. I have the chinese version and luckily there was english translation from other SHK fan(Shanda of Songhyegyo.net) and here is the excerpt :

"WIGGLE"

I like making things with my hands whatever it may be

Perhaps , even preparing and eating food  is also included among others.

One day I went to my close unnie's house who makes handmade jewelry  and

while sitting next to her , I made several of my own .

As i thread the beads  or stones on the string , it is fun and i start to pick up speed 

Meanwhile , my head becomes clear 

There is no time for useless thoughts 

As i pay attention to the order and color of the beads , 

I just become preoccupied .

People like the moments that are simple.  

Just wondering if SHK has made any bracelet for HB ???? or she was able to make a couple bracelet for them????

5 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Re the question about the dog. The dog in Kyo’s IG in Dec appears to be a Basset Hound (perhaps not pure breed). The puppy that Binnie bought for her in that pic has the same brown fur as the dog in Kyo’s IG in Dec (but coz I can’t see the front, it’s hard to confirm if it’s the same dog. 

the puppy will have grown a lot since it has been almost 10 years and in dog years the doggo will need lots of care. And dogs remember the scent of people that love them. 

3 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Just wondering if SHK has made any bracelet for HB ???? or she was able to make a couple bracelet for them????

If Kyo made all these bracelets, then it's so sweet and romantic of Binnie to wear them for her.   I guess Kyo's thing was hand-made bracelets while Binnie's were watches, but one thing's for sure, they love couple things. :love:

yes they do love couple things ! so sweet of them if some of the bracelets were made by SHK herself  0084Llwrly1ggvgqoubkdj32o82o8b29.jpg

credit:owner of photo in weibo

BTW some fans are talking about their same style of promo/cf of drinking water with a luxurious looking glass 

10 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

So yes, that’s why I am here to show support. And I am doing this solely because I am and still remain a Hyunbin-only fan. I will show my love and support to whoever he loves. But if the perception of BinKyo 2.0 is not correct, I will definitely stop, but because I have learned more about Kyo in the process, she will remain dear to me. 

Chingu:) you had been very clear about this from the start and this is very well expressed. This echoes my sentiments too.  From this forum, I learned more about Kyo.  And more importantly, that there are many things that more than meets the eye....to never judge a person you don't know personally, especially celebrities; to think kindly of everyone (and especially them) and to treat everyone with the respect that you would want for yourself.

7 hours ago, zashibear said:

the puppy will have grown a lot since it has been almost 10 years and in dog years the doggo will need lots of care. And dogs remember the scent of people that love them. 

Yes the dog in Kyo’s post looked old (and sad - I was heartbroken when I saw the dog). By the way, in case some are not aware, Binnie is a dog lover.

9 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Regarding the bracelets , i came across with a weibo posting about SHKs knack on bracelet/jewelry making , yes she has lots of talents .  Actually it was included on SHKs "Its Time for Hye Kyo" photoessay book which i am lucky to have one. I have the chinese version and luckily there was english translation from other SHK fan(Shanda of Songhyegyo.net) and here is the excerpt :

"WIGGLE"

I like making things with my hands whatever it may be

Perhaps , even preparing and eating food  is also included among others.

One day I went to my close unnie's house who makes handmade jewelry  and

while sitting next to her , I made several of my own .

As i thread the beads  or stones on the string , it is fun and i start to pick up speed 

Meanwhile , my head becomes clear 

There is no time for useless thoughts 

As i pay attention to the order and color of the beads , 

I just become preoccupied .

People like the moments that are simple.  

Regarding hands, Binnie once said in a 2009 interview that he regards a woman’s hands as the most important   (when he was asked about the attributes he looks for in a woman.) I think this could also be because his mother is a sculptor. Since knowing more about Kyo, I can really see why they connect. Kyo is artistic - loves art, doing things with her hands etc, and he is artistic too, though he wouldn’t admit it but he did calligraphy from young and has accompanied his mom to exhibitions etc..

1 hour ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Yes the dog in Kyo’s post looked old (and sad - I was heartbroken when I saw the dog). By the way, in case some are not aware, Binnie is a dog lover.

And I know a certifiied dog lover also SHK.  Not only does she have her own pets. She is known to volunteer at animal shelters in her free time. She just shows up and starts helping out. Like  cleaning kennels and all. Another thing in common.

12 hours ago, Marso18 said:

do not quote!

The reason why her friends would advised her not to go on any variety shows is because she is too frank and honest. Hahaha :joy:

kyo is unpretentious and very honest that's why i love her. although she protects her privacy, she is very brave when it comes to love. same with bin. i'd pick them over those k-actors/actresses who avoid dating "scandals". one thing i've learned from all the recent scandals involving k-idols and actors is you cannot judge a person based on their clean public image. 

Archived