✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

53 minutes ago, fragola said:

kyo is unpretentious and very honest that's why i love her. although she protects her privacy, she is very brave when it comes to love. same with bin. i'd pick them over those k-actors/actresses who avoid dating "scandals". one thing i've learned from all the recent scandals involving k-idols and actors is you cannot judge a person based on their clean public image. 

She's courageous enough to left a marriage and start anew and no longer looking back. Imagine doing that despite knowing being shipped by several thousands maybe even millions worldwide. 

She is not someone blinded by fame and stay put to make fans happy even when she is not personally happy in reality. 

And because of this, I am preparing myself she might leave the Entertainment world behind if really needed in pursuing her own real happiness in lovelife. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, fragola said:

kyo is unpretentious and very honest that's why i love her. although she protects her privacy, she is very brave when it comes to love. same with bin. i'd pick them over those k-actors/actresses who avoid dating "scandals". one thing i've learned from all the recent scandals involving k-idols and actors is you cannot judge a person based on their clean public image. 

That is one of the traits that I like about her, she is very honest but at the same time a private person. Agree with you how she is brave when it comes to love, I guess she is also confident with the love and support coming from her true friends and family which is really important because at the end of the day you can’t pleased anyone.

That is why she deserved to be happy. 

28 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

2018 - Kyo @ Omega

2019 - Bin @ Omega

2018 - Hyunbin @ Milan Fashion Week

2019 - Kyo @ Milan Fashion Week

Can someone invite them as guests to attend event together next year? :lol: 

They’re the definition of star-crossed lovers, not only personally but professionally as well :joy:

But not for long, hopefully. 

21 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

2018 - Kyo @ Omega

2019 - Bin @ Omega

2018 - Hyunbin @ Milan Fashion Week

2019 - Kyo @ Milan Fashion Week

Can someone invite them as guests to attend event together next year? :lol: 

I would love to see them both together now all looking dashing, happy and contented in life. :) If you may add their cute dogs, as well. haha

TBH, if they are really talking friends right now or have rekindled their love, we don't even need to know. It's their lives afterall. We are just mere observers. All we can do is to be supportive of them.:) 

But my gut feel is saying, with all the coincidences mentioned in this page, it's not impossible for them to cross paths again.  So I do hope, sometime, somewhere in this crazy world that they live in, they will be able to fight for this beautiful "long and tiring" love they onced have before. :) Binkyo Fighting!

1 hour ago, beecabelle said:

TBH, if they are really talking friends right now or have rekindled their love, we don't even need to know. It's their lives afterall. We are just mere observers. All we can do is to be supportive of them.:) 

But my gut feel is saying, with all the coincidences mentioned in this page, it's not impossible for them to cross paths again.  So I do hope, sometime, somewhere in this crazy world that they live in, they will be able to fight for this beautiful "long and tiring" love they onced have before. :) Binkyo Fighting!

So true.  From what we have been piecing together it looks like theirs is a love story that is both beautiful and sad....so we hope for the best, wishing and praying they may find their happiness...

hello everyone ! its nice soompi is back though i have to switch my theme to candy to view posts and yes just in time for SHKs new photos courtesy of Ms Lee , great to see her again looking happy and blooming !  some fans notice her necklace 

6afb0f0cgy1gh3i5x8jgdj20u011i0z0.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1gh3i60bgdpj20u011iwje.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1gh3i5t0bhsj20u00ylq6y.jpg

credit:Ms Lee / weibo

Archived