✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Yes that's why Hyun Bin's head over heels over this girl.

Kyo is very beautiful but she does not do selfies. She seldom posts her own pics even.

She also dresses conservatively during events.

If you know Binnie, he is not a man who wants his woman to flaunt. Just like him, he is handsome yet just cool about it. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THAT'S WHY I SAID IT'S A TWIN. WE WERE JUST HAVING FUN AT THE SECRET HIDEOUT SOMEWHERE :Megalol:

3 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Maybe she is doing part time laundry business now while not having a drama yet and she wore the shirt she just washed. :tounge_wink:

Kyo dresses conservatively. She only wears that because she was indoors and after the official shoot. Which makes it more intimate and personal hmmmm. 

Seriously, she has a photoshoot hence the need to wear a shirt with front buttons for easy change of clothes and make up but why a man's shirt and whose shirt was that.  That's the first time I noticed her wearing such.

2 hours ago, leek said:

Yes that's why Hyun Bin's head over heels over this girl.

Kyo is very beautiful but she does not do selfies. She seldom posts her own pics even.

She also dresses conservatively during events.

If you know Binnie, he is not a man who wants his woman to flaunt. Just like him, he is handsome yet just cool about it. 

THAT'S WHY I LOVE KYO SO MUCH, THE MORE I KNOW HER, THE MORE I APPRECIATE HER HUMBLE AND CALM WAYS 

BUT DESPITE OF THAT, SHE'S ALWAYS NAMEDROPPED ALMOST DAILY IN DIFFERENT KOREAN SHOWS. 

#QUEEN

:glee:

Hi guys,

The reason why i attend to this ship because of you, we had the same idea that shipping was just for fun and relax after we had a long time work or study. And whoever Bin and Kyo end up with, we will support them with full of our respect. Im glad that we can continue keep our spirit like that. 

Today, someone just told me that another ship already help us clarify the hints. OMG you guys are so amazing. You can make another shippers left their ship and focus on our ship. They even help us to clarify the hints too and post them in their walls, where belong to their ship and not binkyo.  Im sooo impressive  guys. Hahahaha

I want to tell you more. Shippers are for fun and relax. So dont be pathetic on them. Hints always come with wrong and right you know. We are investigating. And One more important thing from my Kbiz experience, Celebs are the people who give us the hints whenever they want to confirm their dating news. If they want to hide, no ways we can find them. Even Dispatch publishes celebs's pictures with their agreement. So fans, you dont have to be worry or hurry, whenever celebs want to confirm their love, they will let us know. If they want to hide, none of us can release. :) 

The most important thing for Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo are non of their agency deny anything about rumors. They are just silent and bought all news in Korea. Unfortunately, their agencies cant control all Asia you know. Some anti fans can say that because of unimportant rumors, Vast doesnt want to waste time to deny them. => so that means, i just want to say in their logic, Denying 5 times mean very very very important and need to underline. :) 

So, God bless you and your family, my dear friends and even our neighbor ship. 

Let pray for all of them and us happiness and safety!

@JennyChang I agree with you chingu. Shipping should always be for fun and entertainment, it should make our heart be relaxed and fluttered not be filled with hate. 

And yes, if celebs wants to hide they have all the connections not to make it on public but if they are preparing us for some announcements they will give us crumbs. That is why we investigate further for if we think that we know everything in the world of entertainment then that is a dangerous thing. 

And yes, I hope shippers will learn to respect and enjoy shipping because again we fans should support our biases not to control them. 

BinKyo Fighting!!!

If you focus on BinKyo evidences, beware ;) because my online friend from a Kyo ship from her latest drama intended to debunk BinKyo and she made a research, she focused on BinKyo evidences...

The result, 

after more than a month of her research, she now believes her ship is delulu and BinKyo is real.

:highonflowers:

13 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

If you focus on BinKyo evidences, beware ;) because my online friend from a Kyo ship from her latest drama intended to debunk BinKyo and she made a research, she focused on BinKyo evidences...

The result, 

after more than a month of her research, she now believes her ship is delulu and BinKyo is real.

This is good. We're expanding without even meaning, too. Hahaha. 

Maybe we should post the updated list by @ImAryaStark minus the classified evidences.

:approves:

Shipping should be fun and shouldn't be treated like a court case where both sides has to present evidences subject to appreciation of the judge. 

Squirrel armies are here mainly for fun something to make us forget the problems brought about by the pandemic, but of course, anyone is free to scrutinize our evidences. 

We have different kinds of evidences by the way:

A. Circumstantial evidences - too many to mention 

B. Testimonial evidences - i.e., the 5 denials 

We likewise have CLASSIFIED INFORMATION not yet presented before the public. B)

We are so ready and waiting for D-Day. :hooray2:

Whatever will be, will be, we will always support them individually. 

Shipping is not a matter of life and death. It's for fun.

We have our respective careers outside fangirling world. 

:fiercebunny:

I started off more as a fan of hb although I've loved binkyo since WW days but having interacted with the ladies here, it has made me appreciate kyo even more. Even if binkyo 2.0 turns out to be untrue, both kyo and bin will still have my support.

Also, many things being mentioned here may be wrong, but what I do know for sure is that binnie will never lie. His true fans will attest to that. If still in doubt, the fastest way to debunk binkyo reconciliation rumours is of course by asking Vast directly.

Archived