✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

4 hours ago, ulap2 said:

@fragola The one with kyo is her photographer-friend. The armies are just having fun earlier with that post! 

yes i did my own checking after that’s why i posted the sc of bin and his assistant at the airport.  I already noticed it has the same logo but not exactly the same cap :joy:

:loolz:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BINKYO COINCIDENCES EXCLUDING SOME CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WHICH WE COULDN'T SHARE FOR NOW. 

2020:

1. PSM Posted WW OST and Kyo's like and laughing response.

Caption - Long and Difficult Love #Love #SongHyeKyo

Song title - Is It Love?

Line highlighted - If this is love, do not get out of my way again.

Lyrics meaning - Lovers who reconciled

Song Hye Kyo's simple activities such as comments and like in instagram of her celebrity friends always gets written into articles by KMedia but why the DEAFENING SILENCE OF KOREAN MEDIA on Park Sol Mi's post and Kyo's like and response?  

(You should be knowledgeable enough how it works behind the scene with media in Korea to get this hint ;)

2. Kyo and BK finally following each other. She has always avoided following her because of Hyun Bin's pics. Why only now? 

3. Squad camping pic May 9 Kyo's stylist sister lives in the same area where HB had CF shoot May 10.

Property owner of the HB CF shoot location is among the very few persons followed and able to follow Kyo's private account. 

4. EMIS brand spotted in CLOY. Kyo's BFF is the boss of the brand. She isnt following other stars of CLOY, so she may be able to access the drama thru HB. Chaumet was worn by 2nd lead too. 

5. Kyo's friends are now vocal in liking and commenting posts about HB these never happened in 2016-2017. 

6. Kyo's close dongsaeng posted a clip showing Hyun Bin from Kim Sam Soon. It has never happened before that her friends posted anything with Hyun Bin's face on their IG accounts

7. the cryptic Kyo and Panda IGS of stylist in January. With caption "Suddenly, too cute" June 2009 pics when Kyo and HB were dating and they were Panda and Squirrel couple. 

8. Kyo liked June 12, 2020 video of two courting squirrels - Hyun Bin's endearment to her before. She has avoided anything related to Hyun Bin before.

9. Kyo's photographer BFF is the photographer for many of Hyun Bin's CF this year. 

10.  Some of Vast talents follows Song Hye Kyo and newest one is very close also to UAA squad and Kyo's BFF YAI

11. Hyun Bin is the boss, the decision maker of Vast for his career, hence he has decision how to reply to rumors. Yet, DEAFENING SILENCE. UAA has debunked China rumors before, but for BinKyo rumors, DEAFENING SILENCE TOO.

12. HB spotted wearing sports attire March 21. Kyo pic wearing sports attire too March 22 (Jennie always post late) and the place has similarity to Hyun Bin's Spring Greeting.

13. Both are now using old pics from many years ago photoshoot as profile pics. SHK in IG and HB in Weibo. Hyun Bin's 2008 pics were used by Japan Magazine.

14. Jan 15 HB post caption "Be careful of the cold" his pic was a throwback on set and no snow, with his back to the camera, two hours later, Kyo posted IGS with her back also to the camera and a pic with their common friend out in the beach during winter. 

15. The cryptic IG of HB squad deleted only few minutes after uploading. Captioned "Nothing.." but showed blurry figure of a man and a woman whose heights were so similar to BinKyo.

16. MUA uploaded IG during their June 30 outing. We can recognize Kyo's voice and that of a man whose voice resembles HB what a coincidence again.

17. The mysterious white dog in the squad's outing that no one of them dared to mention nor tag the owner as they did the other dogs, including Kyo's Ruby. Who was the owner of that little white dog that can be seen in two pics? 

18. Long time Kyo fans know she loves wine and buying beautiful wine glasses. She gifted her bff Baccarat. Coincidence. Hyun Bin gifted his stylist Baccarat too!

19. While HB was required on quarantine in Korea, Kyo was also MIA. When she suddenly became active posting, some BinKyo supporters said maybe HyunBin  is now on his way to the airport. True enough! Airport pics come out a few minutes later. Hmmm

20. Kyo's stylist randomly used the word "Amman" on the caption the day after HB arrived there. What a troll :lol:

21. Kyo was definitely wearing a big man's white shirt as her ordinary wear while hanging out with friends.  ;)

2019: 

Despite being mentioned as one of the guys in Kyo's life by tabloid sued now by Kyo, Hyun Bin was brave enough to be seen with people closest to Kyo, sat and hang out with a person very close to Kyo like her second mother. When HB arrived, several seats were still empty but he chose the seat beside Ellen. They were also at the same table during the reception.

Kyo's vocal friend has captioned his Roman Holiday/ Notting Hill videos showing scenes of lovers seeing each other again. Time has changed. From now on, what was impossible is now possible.

Kyo posted W Korea June 2009 cover in Nov. 2019 wrote When I Was 28 but deleted the caption after Korean media wrote "Song Hye Kyo posted a photo from 10 years ago, what does it mean?

Kyo soundtrips December 2019 Especially for You, Try Again, True Love, etc., HB always on his phone at airport with drama partner just sitting near him (JDG once said during BinKyo1.0 that Hyun Bin cannot get off of his phone always calling and texting Kyo)

:ok:

Wayback in December last year, there was a rumor in Weibo when Kyo posted IGS of Try Again song. They said Kyo was back with exh and UAA (thru Dispatch of all media outlets)  immediately replied and debunked the rumors calling it ridiculous, they are totally separated already without any chance of reconciling.

Same scenario happened in May 2020, this time around with Hyun Bin. But we got no response. SILENCE.

Thoughts to ponder:

If you are Kyo and you are suddenly linked to an ex from long time ago whom you haven't seen for years and now having totally separate lives, wouldn't it be so awkward to comment and like on the post of your friend of a song from your drama? Wouldn't it awkward to be trending with him in China? Wouldn't you wanna reply immediately to debunk rumors just like what you did on rumor with the recent ex? 

Please research those newbies in KDrama world who say Kyo rides on his popularity hence the silence. Just check out the recently released Hallyu surveys from Korean Ministry and other legit and reliable institutions, Song Hye Kyo is the top Hallyu actress despite not having a new project. 

and

Why didn't Hyun Bin debunk the BinKyo rumors too? ;)

I am not 100% convinced with other coincidences in the list...but for me these are the most telling:

18 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

2020:

Song title - Is It Love?

Song Hye Kyo's simple activities such as comments and like in instagram of her celebrity friends always gets written into articles by KMedia but why the DEAFENING SILENCE OF KOREAN MEDIA on Park Sol Mi's post and Kyo's like and response?  

(You should be knowledgeable enough how it works behind the scene with media in Korea to get this hint ;)

2. Kyo and BK finally following each other. She has always avoided following her because of Hyun Bin's pics. Why only now? 

11. Hyun Bin is the boss, the decision maker of Vast for his career, hence he has decision how to reply to rumors. Yet, DEAFENING SILENCE. UAA has debunked China rumors before, but for BinKyo rumors, DEAFENING SILENCE TOO.

18. Long time Kyo fans know she loves wine and buying beautiful wine glasses. She gifted her bff Baccarat. Coincidence. Hyun Bin gifted his stylist Baccarat too!

2019: 

Despite being mentioned as one of the guys in Kyo's life by tabloid sued now by Kyo, Hyun Bin was brave enough to be seen with people closest to Kyo, sat and hang out with a person very close to Kyo like her second mother. When HB arrived, several seats were still empty but he chose the seat beside Ellen. They were also at the same table during the reception.

Kyo soundtrips December 2019 Especially for You, Try Again, True Love, etc.,

31 minutes ago, fragola said:

I am 100% not convinced with other coincidences in the list...but for me these are the most telling:

Explanations of other coincidences were on the club before and the hideout. I agree with the list but I will add the May photoshoot in Yangpyeong. For several reasons that cannot be posted here due to private persons involved. (But the leaves post of Kyo May 4 was not from Yangpyeong its from NYC identical with a squad's post at the Central Park, not an evidence :lol:)

and the sudden throwback of squad of Kyo's June 2009 pic in Jan 2020 with caption Suddenly too cute. Because there were no explanations and she did not have China event thereafter to explain it.

(June 2009 was what they said they became official and admitted it in August. )

15 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

But the leaves post of Kyo May 4 was not from Yangpyeong its from NYC identical with a squad's post at the Central Park, not an evidence :lol:

YES WE DEBUNK AND ADMIT DELULUS PROVEN NOT TRUE. 

:coolshades:

I will add the Amman coincidence. There's no "Amman" word in Korean except a City in Jordan so the Amman word used by squad last week was really something. 

Kyo also liking a Squirrel means something. It used to be the name of Hyun Bin's dog and his reel and real endearment to her. 

I never noticed her noticing any Squirrels posts before since she opened her IG. LOL

1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Why didn't Hyun Bin debunk the BinKyo rumors too? ;)

For a person who is tight lipped like Hyun Bin, to ensue denial several times was already astonishing.

Now the silence regarding Binkyo rumour is even more deafening.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

YES THE CAPTION WAS ROMANTIC HAHAHA. 

PERSONALLY I NEVER WOULD LIKE ANYTHING RELATED TO MY EX INCLUDING PET NAMES HAHAHA. 

4 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

And it was courting squirrels. :glasses:

She also liked it last June 12 after they were already rumored all over Asia (except Korean media) haha.

Instead of denying the rumors, she likes a post connected with BinKyo lovestory :7555_attack:

2 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

BINKYO COINCIDENCES EXCLUDING SOME CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WHICH WE COULDN'T SHARE FOR NOW. 

2020:

Song title - Is It Love?

3. Squad camping pic May 9 Kyo's stylist sister lives in the same area where HB had CF shoot May 10.

Property owner of the HB CF shoot location is among the very few persons followed and able to follow Kyo's private account. 

5. Kyo's friends are now vocal in liking and commenting posts about HB these never happened in 2016-2017. 

6. Kyo's close dongsaeng posted a clip showing Hyun Bin from Kim Sam Soon. It has never happened before that her friends posted anything with Hyun Bin's face on their IG accounts

7. the cryptic Kyo and Panda IGS of stylist in January. With caption "Suddenly, too cute" June 2009 pics when Kyo and HB were dating and they were Panda and Squirrel couple. 

8. Kyo liked June 12, 2020 video of two courting squirrels - Hyun Bin's endearment to her before. She has avoided anything related to Hyun Bin before.

16. MUA uploaded IG during their June 30 outing. We can recognize Kyo's voice and that of a man whose voice resembles HB what a coincidence again.

17. The mysterious white dog in the squad's outing that no one of them dared to mention nor tag the owner as they did the other dogs, including Kyo's Ruby. Who was the owner of that little white dog that can be seen in two pics? 

20. Kyo's stylist randomly used the word "Amman" on the caption the day after HB arrived there. What a troll :lol:

21. Kyo was definitely wearing a big man's white shirt as her ordinary wear while hanging out with friends.  ;)

2019: 

Kyo's vocal friend has captioned his Roman Holiday/ Notting Hill videos showing scenes of lovers seeing each other again. Time has changed. From now on, what was impossible is now possible.

Kyo posted W Korea June 2009 cover in Nov. 2019 wrote When I Was 28 but deleted the caption after Korean media wrote "Song Hye Kyo posted a photo from 10 years ago, what does it mean?

Kyo soundtrips December 2019 Especially for You, Try Again, True Love, etc., HB always on his phone at airport with drama partner just sitting near him (JDG once said during BinKyo1.0 that Hyun Bin cannot get off of his phone always calling and texting Kyo)

I am convinced with these coincidences.

What first made me curious  were the SNS activity of SHK Squad. They were never supportive of Hyun Bin's past projects but they fully support him in CLOY. 

I agree also with the courting squirrels. Other people may laugh at BinKyo's animal kingdom but having endearments and petnames are very much relevant in a romantic relationship.

Shipping activities is so hectic these days. One side is out of the country so MIA , and the other side is being handled by indirect means. It is hard work. Needs good investigative skills and really observing meticulously. Good thing we have a lot that here. Thank you for all who worked diligently.  

And so we shall continue, until something is said otherwise we can continue to see if there is something to talk about. right. 

Archived