✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, leek said:

BK posted a MoTA scene where Binnie was saying It’s not over yet ;) 

Yes :D For those who haven't seen MotA or didn't remember this scene, it's on Episode 11, around 20 minute mark. 

14-C654-B3-96-C0-4-A47-A001-A96-D9-CB60-

23 minutes ago, ttres said:

Hi. May I know what is wrong with soompi thread'? 

Can't access. Only saw rows upon rows of error messages. 

Hoping to get answers. Thank you

Change your theme. Use Dark Theme

Hyun Bin bought PEACH

He loves PEACHES 

Just like Kyo and in fact when Kyo first made a public IG before, she named it whitepeach1122. (now Kyo1122)

:sweet:

13 hours ago, HazSharai said:

Yes :D For those who haven't seen MotA or didn't remember this scene, it's on Episode 11, around 20 minute mark. 

another cryptic message from someone close to both Bin and Kyo ;)

14-C654-B3-96-C0-4-A47-A001-A96-D9-CB60-

12 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Kyo is glowing

Happy and in love :glee:

Kyo posted Baby R but immediately deleted lol

Oh I saw that post too. So that’s baby R. I wonder why she hid or deleted that post. Got so excited to see her update her IG.

8 minutes ago, Nona said:

I read that Kyo was named white peach because she has pale skin that turns red when feeling shy etc.

Comes to think of it, Bin has always surrounded by Kyo, from deer, squirrel, sunflower, panda, woodpecker, and now peach.

At this rate, they can create an animal and plant kingdom. LOL

Even in Encounter her character was also referred to as Peach lol

Finally soompi is back!

My mum saw me looking at her new pic few minutes ago and asked me  who is Kyo's new boyfriend.

She said Kyo has the looks of a woman in love. :D She is even happier now than 3 years ago (we know what time she's talking about).

My mum is a retired teacher now a senior citizen. She loves Song Hye Kyo since she was in her 40s. I knew Kyo because of her. She's the first to get interested in Korean dramas wayback when we were still living in our homeland. So she has observed Kyo enough to have this opinion. 

:winkx:

Wow we had a soompi detox. Did everyone enjoy the forced break. 

And while we were out of the loop there was a mother lode of new photos with friends  by Kyo. And it was good we could not post it because  you know the last time that happened...unhhmmmm

And someone was spotted in market and even gave an autograph. Care to guess the peach buying dude? 

I missed you all. 

24 minutes ago, beecabelle said:

Oh I saw that post too. So that’s baby R. I wonder why she hid or deleted that post. Got so excited to see her update her IG.

She is always protective of her Baby R maybe she was surprised fans were able to recognize Baby R, she is a special puppy B)

Since soompi was down, I rewatched binnie's old taxi interview. Just thought I'll share with some who do not know much about hb that he is that uptight, single minded man who has not changed much since young. He is the consistent and honest guy that his fans know him to be.

@8:00 - MC mentioned all his previous leading actress except shk even though she is older than him as well. (They were warned not to mention shk before shooting.)

@10:00 - HB persistently insist on being an actor despite major objections from his strict parents. (Shows his single mindedness and determination to do what he wants despite what others say.)

@1:36 - He is not afraid to admit it if he is dating someone (He was dating shk at that time.)

@12:00 - As a kid, he has always disliked being told what to do. He would try to get out of it in many ways. (He needs to be ready for all the tricks his kid is going to play against him in the future. Haha.)

@18:00 - He is being taught to look at the person who is speaking. He is not looking at that person because he has special interest in them. Do not misunderstand.

@25:00 - HB again showed his single mindedness in making decisions based on his own principles and reasoning.

@29:00 - HB acknowledged that popularity will die down few months after airing of drama/film.

Archived