✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luxurious Couple ,  super Perfect Match!  Yes its very true that Korean idols and actors dressed to impress and oftentimes wearing branded stuff from head to toe yet failed to radiate classy image but  there are stars who are just effortless but  they exude luxurious vibes and yes it is well deserved that HB and SHK were included on the top 5 K entertainers with the most luxurious and classy image . Do we need to say more ? 

hype.png

4. Song Hye Kyo

Actress Song Hye Kyo ranked 4th place with 9% of the votes.Both her natural, chiseled beauty and demure personality are what make her come across as so upmarket.

5. Hyun Bin

Actor Hyun Bin ranked 5th place with 7% of the votes.His natural opulence even earned him a endorsement for luxury car brand Lexus

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/netizens-rank-btss-jin-korean-star-luxurious-image-heres-rest-top-10/

56 minutes ago, Lola said:

@8:00 - MC mentioned all his previous leading actress except shk even though she is older than him as well. (They were warned not to mention shk before shooting.)

@10:00 - HB persistently insist on being an actor despite major objections from his strict parents. (Shows his single mindedness and determination to do what he wants despite what others say.)

@1:36 - He is not afraid to admit it if he is dating someone (He was dating shk at that time.)

@12:00 - As a kid, he has always disliked being told what to do. He would try to get out of it in many ways. (He needs to be ready for all the tricks his kid is going to play against him in the future. Haha.)

@18:00 - He is being taught to look at the person who is speaking. He is not looking at that person because he has special interest in them. Do not misunderstand.

@25:00 - HB again showed his single mindedness in making decisions based on his own principles and reasoning.

@29:00 - HB acknowledged that popularity will die down few months after airing of drama/film.

I am more of a Kyo fan, but I practically knew HB,  only I've missed some points in that interview, .... thanks @Lola :approves:

33 minutes ago, Nona said:

I tend to think it's how Bin calls her usually :phew:

Another one thing in common is their love for their birthdates 925 and 1122 ;)

49 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

Kyo opened Whitepeach1122

then she changed it to Kyoya_1122

she deleted and made Kyo1122 

IMG-20200726-144303-864.jpg

On 7/26/2020 at 2:31 PM, Phoenix26 said:

But, habits are products of usual/regular basis activities, so they can see their partner doing one thing and they'll imitate

Whew thank God soompi is back! I’m supposed to post this before soompi went down. 

On 7/22/2020 at 11:00 PM, KimSooHanMoo said:

First let me get this out of the way. I am and I remain a Hyunbin-only fan. As a Hyunbin-only fan, I support him in all of his projects and though he does not want his fans to focus on his personal life and choices, it does not mean that I won’t bother about them. But it is true that I should not speculate and should not impose my personal views about his private life and choices. Therefore I don’t question. But where I see signs then I will show my support until the official position goes the opposite way. When that happens, I will definitely not continue in this direction and will respect his choices and official position.

So as for why I am here, it is because he has said things about Kyo that shows me she has a different place in his life, albeit they were said in the past but the fact is that he has not said anything else to replace what he has said or change his position about her. I am a fan who has read almost all of his interviews that I can get hold of and watched anything that features him that is available out there. And the conclusion I can make up to this point in time is that he has not said so many things about any other lady in his life as he has said about Kyo. For an introverted man of few words, this speaks volumes. 

My coworker who is also a die hard fan of bin shares the same sentiment as you. After watching/reading all interviews of bin available online, she came into conclusion that kyo is bin’s greatest love. She told me about this when kyo was still married. She was actually a SSC fan but her view is based on her perspective as hb fan. 

As i have observed, individual fans tend to be more objective and have realistic perspective than shippers in general (but not all of course) when it comes to the love lives of celebrities.

I remember a few months before the divorce announcement, there was a fan war between ssc shippers and kyo individual fans. Bec the individual fans were very confident then in their hunch that ssc are already separated. And their hunch turned out to be right.

Fans should respect who their favorite stars like and should not dictate. 

Fans have this tendency to decide for their favorite stars but in our own lives we won't even want our parents to dictate us who to date. :sweatingbullets:

Kyo posted this song during her soundtrip in Dec 2019. Could it be someone sent her a message through this song?

As much as we
Spent time together
Our expectations went up too
Maybe that’s just natural
Even though we shouted out countless times
Without it ever reaching one another

So whenever you ask me again
How I feel
Please remember
My answer is you

Even if we have to go around a long way
I will still feel the same
We’ll be alright
I want to try again

Even if we fall apart
Over frequent fights
What’s important is us
So it’s not meaningless
It’s just taking another step forward
Our past tells us

So whenever you ask me again
How I feel
Please remember
My answer is you

We’ll be alright
I want to try again

Even if this repeats
You should know that
I’m always on your side
Please remember
My answer is you

We’ll be alright
I want to try again

We’ll be alright
Please try again

1 hour ago, fragola said:

my delulu someone gave this to her last mother’s day. After all she is a mom to ruby and her other furry babies. 

When is the mother's day in Korea?

Or international mother's day?

Archived