✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

7 hours ago, HazSharai said:

#InBinnieWeTrust 

... because he would NEVER LEAD PEOPLE ON,  not his fans, not the drama fans and any other fans.

:D

I think he has proven this time and again that’s why he has very loyal fans!☺️

For someone as established as him in SK, I don’t see the point of denying dating rumours if there’s really some truth to it. He’s not anymore a teenage idol trying to gain popularity or acceptance from the public. He’s a grown up man and I think it is but right to stand up for love! Love is a beautiful thing and should be celebrated.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. This is how buttons look in a woman's shirt. 

C46-D0-B20-3-A16-4212-9-F72-40-BC702-DE0

as compared to this:

IMG-20200728-122309.jpg

If you're wearing a men's shirt, the buttons are usually on the right. If it's a women's shirt, they're usually on the left. The same thing can be said about zippers on jackets.

Learn Fashion Basics here:

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.insider.com/why-mens-and-womens-shirts-button-on-different-sides-2016-11%3famp

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/heres-why-mens-and-womens-clothes-button-opposite-sides-1-180957361/

29 minutes ago, Nona said:

WOW, People! Kyo is such a tease :ph34r:

Why Kyo needs to wear a men's shirt? Doesn't she have a casual clothes for hangout with her friends? :phew:

I bet she must have missed "her man" very much for her to wear his belongings .... Aw, that's romantic, no?

Reveal hidden contents

Our detectives are at it again LOL

44 minutes ago, leek said:

I agree. This is how buttons look in a woman's shirt

If you're wearing a men's shirt, the buttons are usually on the right. If it's a women's shirt, they're usually on the left. The same thing can be said about zippers on jackets.

Learn Fashion Basics here:

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.insider.com/why-mens-and-womens-shirts-button-on-different-sides-2016-11%3famp

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/heres-why-mens-and-womens-clothes-button-opposite-sides-1-180957361/

KYO WAS REALLY WEARING A MAN'S SHIRT

:Twerkdatbutt:

AND

FOR SOMEONE WHO IS VERY FASHIONABLE AS HER, I AM SURE SHE KNOWS THE BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MEN AND WOMENS SHIRTS 

Spoiler

AWWW WEARING YOUR GUY'S SHIRT IS LIKE HIM ALWAYS HUGGING YOU EVEN IF HE IS FAR AWAY.

27 minutes ago, Nona said:

WOW, People! Kyo is such a tease :ph34r:

Why Kyo needs to wear a men's shirt? Doesn't she have a casual clothes for hangout with her friends? :phew:

I bet she must have missed "her man" very much for her to wear his belongings .... Aw, that's romantic, no?

Well, the smell you know... 2 months are really veryyyyyyyy long time.... :phew: 

4 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

AWWW WEARING YOUR GUY'S SHIRT IS LIKE HIM ALWAYS HUGGING YOU EVEN IF HE IS FAR AWAY.

Kyo? Did you happen to wash the clothes or just keep it as it is for you to feel that you are hugging someone? Hmmm Just curious :joy:

4 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

This is just a teaser. The full trailer will follow soon :glasses:

Im so excited for the full trailer. 

:gangnamstyle:

6 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Kyo? Did you happen to wash the clothes or just keep it as it is for you to feel that you are hugging someone? Hmmm Just curious :joy:

Haha i dont think so. She seem very clean. Just wash the clothes and spray his perfume on his shirt. Oppps I means someone's shirt. 

Since someone must be very tall so that the shirt Kyo wore look like oversize for her. However, It was beautiful as usual Kyo. :) 

11 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Haha i dont think so. She seem very clean. Just wash the clothes and spray his perfume on his shirt. Oppps I means someone's shirt. 

Since someone must be very tall so that the shirt Kyo wore look like oversize for her. However, It was beautiful as usual Kyo. :) 

Yes its oversized because she need not wear pants on ;)

C1151-F81-63-A7-450-D-ABF9-5-D7-C1810-B1

4-DDA0-CFA-3-DFF-4884-9403-31-D2-D5-ECFC

28 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Im so excited for the full trailer. 

Why are we not surprised? Binnie is still the same caring man who made sure his woman is being protected, just like sending his PA to China before.

3-F951960-8281-463-D-8-F5-A-EE3-E28-AD99

“Make sure to call me!” :glasses:

54-F55-DD6-F43-A-47-EF-A002-617-DD582865

#InBinnieWeTrust

#ButtonsDontLie

#YankeeCapIsOurWitness

Hi guys,

Do you think Hyun Bin is the type of jealous guy? 

I heard about he seem overtake care of his girlfriend. Jang Dong Gun used to say that He rarely met up with Hyun Bin recently because he has a girlfriend ( Kyo). He seemed spend almost of his free times for his love and not hang out too much with his friend guys. However i never heard about rumors Hyun Bin was jealous hehehe. 

7 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

Why are we not surprised? Binnie is still the same caring man who made sure his woman is being taken cared of, just like sending his PA to China before.

“Make sure to call me!” :glasses:

#InBinnieWeTrust

#ButtonsDontLie

#YankeeCapIsOurWitness

YES AND THE GUY WAS IN THE SAME CAR WITH HIM TO THE AIRPORT 

THEY CLOSED THE DOOR IMMEDIATELY WHEN THEY DISEMBARKED

HMMMMM 

I now understand this pic, Kyo's other elbow was on the edge of the table I encircled and we can see her legs. 

Either she's wearing shorts or not since it's an oversized shirt belonging to someone tall anyway. B)

IMG-20200728-135850.jpg

Maybe she is doing part time laundry business now while not having a drama yet and she wore the shirt she just washed. :tounge_wink:

Kyo dresses conservatively. She only wears that because she was indoors and after the official shoot. Which makes it more intimate and personal hmmmm. 

Seriously, she has a photoshoot hence the need to wear a shirt with front buttons for easy change of clothes and make up but why a man's shirt and whose shirt was that.  That's the first time I noticed her wearing such.

:getmygrooveon:

Archived