✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Since I have already put out the teaser, here’s find Wally. Courtesy of Chinese detectives.

Spoiler

B2lb6i1.jpg

FLKJSIs.jpg

BCWZ50U.jpg

Her : I see 2011, 2015

Him : I see 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2017.

Connect the wristband/bracelet dots and you may get a different picture from what is out there.

:approves:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re the question about the dog. The dog in Kyo’s IG in Dec appears to be a Basset Hound (perhaps not pure breed). The puppy that Binnie bought for her in that pic has the same brown fur as the dog in Kyo’s IG in Dec (but coz I can’t see the front, it’s hard to confirm if it’s the same dog. 

19 minutes ago, fragola said:

***Already One Year  by Brown Eyes  ( english lyrics )
Because it's the first time, I will be alright after a couple days
With the thought that it has already been one year
Sadness finds me with every anniversary that was made with you
I was so self-conscious the first time I confessed my love,
After the day we first met passed
On your birthday I celebrate with a cake of tears and lit candles
I Believe in you I Believe in your mind
A year has already passed, but after a year and another year on top of
That
I'll be waiting for you

I couldn't say that I want to see you so much, to please come back to me
Because the warm look in his eyes
Makes your face glow brighter than the ring on your left hand
Knowing you've started over, making memories without me now
Ooh~

The memories I think back on are always past laughs, talks, and wishes
There's only one new memory, the wait for you to turn into tears

Knowing you've started over, making memories without me now

A year has already passed, but after a year and another year on top of
That
I'll be waiting for you

Wait For Me"  by Sean Lennon
Please don't ask me why 
True as a sky 
Everyone is born to die 
So take your time 
But don't take mine 
Lose yourself but don't lose your mind 

Somewhere out there inbetween 
The moon and the sea 
I'll be waiting for you, my dear, 
So wait for me 

You can't regret what you forget 
If only you could forget it 
But it takes time and plenty of wine 
The weight of the world there in your eyes 
Nothing could ever come to you unless you try, try, try, 
You find yourself in trouble 
If you cannot tell a lie 
Its easy as pie 

The moon and the sea 
Just wait and see 

The moon and the sea 
So wait for me

So these are the songs she chose when she guested at the radioshow "Music camp" Oct 2011 hmmm

:please:

New Survey of Korean Tourism Organization reveals that Song Hye Kyo is the Most Influential KDrama Star in the Philippines! Hyun Bin is also in the List!  (Manila Bulletin) 

link:  https://mb.com.ph/2020/07/22/kto-hallyu-tourism-report-reveals-most-influential-korean-stars-on-social-media-in-the-philippines/  

In the Philippines, the overall rankings based on buzz generated and influence online showed that the top five hallyu stars are BTS, EXO, BLACKPINK, GOT7 and iKON. The report said BTS, for example, generated about 28 million buzz (posts or mentions online) and were mentioned in about 1,000 news articles in the country.  

Ranking sixth to 10th places are Seventeen, NCT, TWICE, Super Junior and actress Song Hye-kyo. 

Korean stars on the 11th to 20th places are Mamamoo, actor Song Joong-ki, SHINee, Lee Min Ho, boy band ASTRO, actor Ji Chang Wook, VIXX, Lee Jong-suk, Suzy and Gong Yoo. 

IU placed 21st followed by Park Shin-hye, Kim Soo-hyun, Infinite, Jun Ji-hyun, Ha Ji-won, Rain, Lee Byung-hun, Hyun Bin and Bae Yong-joon.

JSuM3EV.jpg

cvXual9.jpg

Binnie’s new CF. He has aged, now moving into health products :joy:

They both have the same fashion sense when it comes to bracelets :hwaiting2:

JUMRJAU.jpg

8xxnq1g.jpg

And it’s not Kyo. Don’t blame her. :joy:

Only she will amuse him :joy:

33 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

New Survey of Korean Tourism Organization reveals that Song Hye Kyo is the Most Influential KDrama Star in the Philippines! Hyun Bin is also in the List!  (Manila Bulletin) 

link:  https://mb.com.ph/2020/07/22/kto-hallyu-tourism-report-reveals-most-influential-korean-stars-on-social-media-in-the-philippines/  

In the Philippines, the overall rankings based on buzz generated and influence online showed that the top five hallyu stars are BTS, EXO, BLACKPINK, GOT7 and iKON. The report said BTS, for example, generated about 28 million buzz (posts or mentions online) and were mentioned in about 1,000 news articles in the country.  

Ranking sixth to 10th places are Seventeen, NCT, TWICE, Super Junior and actress Song Hye-kyo. 

Korean stars on the 11th to 20th places are Mamamoo, actor Song Joong-ki, SHINee, Lee Min Ho, boy band ASTRO, actor Ji Chang Wook, VIXX, Lee Jong-suk, Suzy and Gong Yoo. 

IU placed 21st followed by Park Shin-hye, Kim Soo-hyun, Infinite, Jun Ji-hyun, Ha Ji-won, Rain, Lee Byung-hun, Hyun Bin and Bae Yong-joon.

:exercice:

17 minutes ago, beecabelle said:

Are they already a couple during the WW presscon?

Their official announcement said they only became a couple in 2009

But they were so sweet in Behind the Scenes and presscon in 2008 so maybe they had something already back then. If I may use the term in Encounter drama "pre relationship stage" :joy:

1 hour ago, fragola said:

i was wondering if there is a hidden message behind those emojis  :ph34r:

Haha! Knowing her of course there is! Also the photos are throwback from their gatherings. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Oooops..I didn't check the uploading time/date of that clip for ad from someone though.

1 minute ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Their official announcement said they only became a couple in 2009

But they were so sweet in Behind the Scenes and presscon in 2008 so maybe they had something already back then. If I may use the term in Encounter drama "pre relationship stage" :joy:

I really thought that they are already a couple during the presscon because of how he acts toward Kyo and how he answered the interview questions back then. I think Hyun Bin's gestures are already a giveaway! he is so smitten! Haha

Now I get Hyun Bin. What you see is what you get. If there is really something, there's no point in denying because it is the truth. ;-)

2 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

No, bodyguards are not included as connections coz if so, then IU would be linked to him and LMH would be linked to her :joy: 

Daebak...such a witty remark, :grin: but not insinuating anything ha ha....way to go sissy!

46 minutes ago, beecabelle said:

I really thought that they are already a couple during the presscon because of how he acts toward Kyo and how he answered the interview questions back then. I think Hyun Bin's gestures are already a giveaway! he is so smitten! Haha

Now I get Hyun Bin. What you see is what you get. If there is really something, there's no point in denying because it is the truth. ;-)

like what he said in his recent interview “what I say it is, it is. I will not be ambiguous.

:happyshakes:

1 hour ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Binnie’s new CF. He has aged, now moving into health products :joy:

They both have the same fashion sense when it comes to bracelets

And it’s not Kyo. Don’t blame her. :joy:

Only she will amuse him :joy:

I’m sorry bin, those bracelets are so tacky :joy: You look like a man wearing pearl bracelets :joy:

binkyo what’s so special about those bracelets? They don’t have diamonds to be considered precious :emmm:

On 7/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, fragola said:

like what he said in his recent interview “what I say it is, it is. I will not be ambiguous.

Update:

Ruby IG added posts.

Since people associate me as a Hyunbin-only fan, and since there have been questions/allegations about my allegiance, after some consideration, I think it’s best that I stand up to scrutiny and give some explanation as to why I have appeared here.

First let me get this out of the way. I am and I remain a Hyunbin-only fan. As a Hyunbin-only fan, I support him in all of his projects and though he does not want his fans to focus on his personal life and choices, it does not mean that I won’t bother about them. But it is true that I should not speculate and should not impose my personal views about his private life and choices. Therefore I don’t question. But where I see signs then I will show my support until the official position goes the opposite way. When that happens, I will definitely not continue in this direction and will respect his choices and official position.

So as for why I am here, it is because he has said things about Kyo that shows me she has a different place in his life, albeit they were said in the past but the fact is that he has not said anything else to replace what he has said or change his position about her. I am a fan who has read almost all of his interviews that I can get hold of and watched anything that features him that is available out there. And the conclusion I can make up to this point in time is that he has not said so many things about any other lady in his life as he has said about Kyo. For an introverted man of few words, this speaks volumes. 

So, let’s see what he has said about Kyo. Won’t do a comparison with what he has said about others coz this is not a competition. I will just let the facts speak for itself.

Re Kyo and her influence on his acting 
I have learned a lot from her. For example, I have learned to focus on showing through my eyes. I put that into practice in FoL and showed my emotions through my eyes without words (Me: So his gaze and eye acting which he has received much praise for - he had at one point attributed it to Kyo).

Re Kyo as his confidante

i feel very comfortable to share about things with her. I have difficulty opening up to others but with her, I can share freely about anything such as my inner thoughts. 

Re Kyo as a friend

She makes me laugh a lot. She is a happy person.

Re his attraction to her as a woman

She is chic and cute. She has a sophisticated sense of dressing. She is like a baby. Everything about her is beautiful (this one (if I remember correctly) was said when he was asked at the Aritaum/Laneige CF and he sang the CF song “Beautiful” together with two others. Though it is CF related, he used it to show his appreciation for her inner beauty from his perspective.) 

Re Kyo as a person

She is sensible and has a good sense.

I have not seen/read about him talk like this about any other after the BinKyo 1.0 period. 

Though I became a fan only from SeGa days, I have dugged up every interview/everything I can find about him. His Chinese fans have a very comprehensive record (in those days it was Tieba and the resources are still kept by his long time fans from MNIKSS days and when he gained many many new fans after MotA they were all dredged up and shared with his new fans - though the BinKyo stuffs were no longer there because of their status then. So his new fans have not seen that much info from that period.

Since it is past, why am I here? I am here because despite the following, he has not released any official statement to correct the impression I am getting from certain signs:

1. Sudden avalance of reconciliation rumors in China and all over Asia - though most if not all of the gossip articles are no longer available.

2. Radio silence about the rumors. Would have been less stark if not for the fact that this radio silence is contrasted with active denials on another front.

3. After avalanche I think back to these connections:

a. I saw his interactions with Ellen Park at Belma’s wedding on 7 July last year. @fragola also shed some insightful perspective about the significance of his actions and that further reinforced the impression of how important Kyo is to him, even if it is as a friend. Then again, as it was just shared - is it possible for two lovers to become just platonic friends?

b. Kyo’s CFs being featured in his latest drama along the likes of his BFF JDG’s CFs etc - again, is it just a friend supporting an old time friend? Perhaps.

5. I have always wondered if theirs was just a breakup in 2011 March and no more or there was more than meets the eye because of the various coincidences some of which are uncanny if they were just coincidences. The most important coincidence is his Reply MV (the details including timing of filming and how it is reflected on VAST’s sns platforms make this coincidence even more uncanny).

6. And all of these pieces that I have collected due to my nosiness since the avalanche:

a. Park Solmi’s OST IG post and Kyo’s reaction to it. Btw PSM’s husband Han Jae Suk (hope I rem his name right) is Binnie’s friend.
b. The appearance of a dog in Kyo’s life that she looks after herself

c. Kyo’s liking of a IG posts about squirrels 

d. Baccarat gift for Belma (hhhh.. I can’t divulge the connecting dots for this one)

e. Quite a few other coincidences that are shared in the club, including Kyo’s activities on IG etc.

So yes, all of these led me to show my support here but this doesn’t mean I have turned into a BinKyo shipper. I have shared with club members that I don’t consider this as shipping as shipping is about an imaginary couple but ours was once a real couple and perhaps one that lasted longer than what it was made out to be. If this fiction in my head is true, then what has happened is that they both took a detour for whatever reason and now if the rumors that they are back together is true, then this is something that is really precious and should be protected. Both were not known to be in any other public relationship since their breakup except for that detour. And the support is all the more needed because that detour might have changed the public perception somewhat and finding ready support from the public isn’t going to be that easy.

So yes, that’s why I am here to show support. And I am doing this solely because I am and still remain a Hyunbin-only fan. I will show my love and support to whoever he loves. But if the perception of BinKyo 2.0 is not correct, I will definitely stop, but because I have learned more about Kyo in the process, she will remain dear to me. 

Haha..sorry for my long-windedness. 

I toggle between being long winded and being nonsensical haha..

Cheers

Archived