26.jpg

@willenette The 360 degrees Award

Spoiler

The 360 degrees award -

"for wholesome comments on every topic under the sun"

2.jpg

Congrats to all of our winners! :fullofhearts:

tagging:

@Lmangla @sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa @joccu @4evrkdrama @kokodus @Dhakra @gm4queen @confusedheart @agenth @Thong Thin @larus @WeunXK @sweetroad @partyon @willenette @liyahsbutterfly @Ameera Ali @Wuzetian @nohamahamoud2002 @SilverDawn @rocher22 @rocat @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Ernie 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon Wait, I thought I would win for AI Oppa category!

Nah, you came in too late with the AI Oppa concept. Your award had already been designed by the time you mentioned it :D

Btw, has anyone been following the Blake Lively / "It Ends With Us" movie controversy? Clips of interviews and commentaries keep popping up on my IG feed. Here, explained:

https://www.today.com/popculture/blake-lively-interview-controversy-it-ends-with-us-rcna166737

Btw, I can assure everyone that neither @Ameera Ali nor I were in the comment section of this article :smashes:

[instiz] SEEMS LIKE THERE'S REALLY A HIGH DEMAND IN MALE IDOLS REVEALING THEIR ABS (pannchoa.com)

"1. It shows that the fans' age group is also higher...
2. I also don't like it....
3. I'm fine if you can see it naturally but when they seem to be like "look at my abs!!!", it just feels uncomfortable. I guess it's up to your preference so it's not like we can say anything about it
4. I don't like it either. I don't want to see your abs, please
5. I don't like it... there are so many people who don't like skin exposure...
6. I just hate skin exposure in general"

One international fan wasn't lying though :D
"at least 2nd gen male idols are mature looking and muscular, 3rd gen not that manly compare 2nd gen, but 4th gen look so youthful looking and too thin to act sexy. for 4th gen, i always ask where is their muscles?"

ctto pannchoa.com

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon  I read finnish interview about Lee je hoon and the boys filming in Finland.  In the interview they said that they don’t want to tell be people where they are shooting.  So they  could be anywhere in the Lapland. 

best chances on meeting them are when they are flying back home. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, joccu said:

@partyon  I read finnish interview about Lee je hoon and the boys filming in Finland.  In the interview they said that they don’t want to tell be people where they are shooting.  So they  could be anywhere in the Lapland. 

Omo! Can you post the link to the article, please? :please:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

@joccu Thanks for the article. I asked my Finnish friend about it - and apparently no one in Finland knows where Kwakkie is

:crybaby:

@agenth @sweetroad Looks unlikely that we'll get to Lapland in time :criesariver:

Question. Who is watching:

1) Perfect Family?

2) Snow White Must Die (Black Out)?

3) Love Next Door with Jung Hae In oppa?

4) Romance in the House with Ji Jin Hee?

5) DNA Lover with Siwon?

These are the dramas I'm eyeing at the moment, but need your feedback if one is worth starting?

Don't want to start watching something that ends up a disaster 😒

-JMsSiBvWIvSrlysJHyg4jQCME_jXO8jJ-9S7MaB

raygun-break-dancing.gif

Btw, wonder if I can find her outfit anywhere? Would make a cool Halloween party costume :joy:

@confusedheart Are you planning on watching Pachinko season 2 which is starting next week? Saw LMH promoting it with his co-star this week.

pachinko-s2-photo-call-main-trio-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon  i watched first 2 episodes of Snow White must die. It is promising. Will see where it is going. Tried to watch perfect family but dropped it middle of the first episode. The family feels too fake. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, joccu said:

i watched first 2 episodes of Snow White must die. It is promising. Will see where it is going.

I wanted to watch too but I guessed the culprit after reading the synospis.  I checked to see if I was right and I was. 😆 Now the mystery is spoiled for me. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Checked out Love Next Door. The first episode was okay, am not sure if I'll continue with ep 2 or not.

I will watch too. I am tired of the childhood friends turned lovers trope but I like the cast and I will give it a try. 

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Did you do what I asked you to do....?

Not yet. 

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, larus said:

I will watch too. I am tired of the childhood friends turned lovers trope but I like the cast and I will give it a try. 

Trust me, you'll give up after ep 1.... :grimace:

1 minute ago, larus said:

Not yet. 

Movie Reaction GIF

Chingu, pali!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

16 hours ago, joccu said:

best chances on meeting them are when they are flying back home. 

:approves:I think that is the best option

I hope they can get to know Finnish food in Lapland, taste reindeer burger!🦌 🍔🇰🇷🇫🇮@rocat😅

====

There have been a lot of mosquitoes 🦟in Lapland, but luckily it was freezing last night and the filming of "Finland Rent a Room" can continue in much more comfortable conditions😇 Image

cto

===

Spoiler

"tvN's 'Finland Rent' is a program that captures the eccentric local life of city actors who end up renting a room in a rural village in Finland. Jehoon, Donghwi, Kwak and Cha Eunwoo experience the local lifestyle in Finland, which ranks first in the World Happiness Index every year, and present harmless joy and true healing. In particular, expectations are high as to whether these people, who are more active than ever in the metropolitan area of Seoul, will be able to adapt safely to a rural Finnish village where they can feel the pristine nature. PD Lee Seyoung, who is in charge of directing the program, said, “Jehoon, Donghwi, Kwak and #CHAEUNWOO will live in a rented room in a rural village in Finland, very close to nature. They will mingle with local hosts and their actual neighbors and help them with things, providing a variety of fun and unique community life that tourists cannot experience. We also plan to include various local life that will allow you to feel the strong local sensibility of Finland, so please look forward to it.” https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/609/0000883851

====

The filming conditions are simple in the "Finland Rent a Room" TV-series. The cabin is without amenities.

Spoiler

c. instagram

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Question. Who is watching:

1) Perfect Family?

2) Snow White Must Die (Black Out)?

3) Love Next Door with Jung Hae In oppa?✔️

4) Romance in the House with Ji Jin Hee?

5) DNA Lover with Siwon?

These are the dramas I'm eyeing at the moment, but need your feedback if one is worth starting?

Don't want to start watching something that ends up a disaster 😒

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Checked out Love Next Door. The first episode was okay, am not sure if I'll continue with ep 2 or not.

@partyonIt’s hard to act in comedy without looking cringe imo. Jung So Min is  good at romcoms. I started to 2eps.

:Megalol:

Spoiler

0eb01fcb6df0368047daeea01f706c59879e5914.gifv9f8c57e90d52f72a2841c7fc58e30b164c02b40b.gifv

cto

love next door had the casual touching and relying on one another and knowing the smallest things about the other person is just so🫠

Love Next Door 엄마 친구 아들 (2024)
Dir. Yoo Je Won – Ep. 2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

It’s hard to act in comedy without looking cringe imo. Jung So Min is  good at romcoms. I started to 2eps.

I was actually very positively surprised about the good chemistry between Jung So Min and Jung Hae In. Extremely natural interaction even in the first episode. Then again, both are good actors. :glasses:

My main issue is that the plot is so boring that I won't be able to continue past ep 1. Started on ep 2 but kept dozing off...

tired wig GIF

I might start on Snow White Must Die, but if @larus already guessed the culprit after 2 episodes, then I'll probably do it too. :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I might start on Snow White Must Die, but if @larus already guessed the culprit after 2 episodes, then I'll probably do it too.

It is worst that that. I guessed it after reading the synospis when they announced the drama. 😄

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just now, larus said:

It is worst that that. I guessed it after reading the synospis when they announced the drama. 😄

LOLOL - so you didn't even watch the first episode. :D Gold :D 

Scrooge Mcduck Disney GIF

I shouldn't read the synopsis then before I start the drama. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3