Add and Subtract Game

Admin

First Of The Month July GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

12 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hey, chingu! Thank you so much for always admiring my artworks. Sending virtual hugs! :ohboy2:

And yeah, you are so right. I love freelancing! :wub: You know, I myself is my boss. I get busier sometimes but I have the full control over everything so just love the freedom. And I am really satisfied with the results! I'll share more beautiful stuff with you guys from time to time! :heart:

@gm4queen that's the advantage of your the boss👍yes  I am waiting for your work art that you post🫶 next time👌

@rocat

Based on ep 14 trailer, I am  glad that the screenwriters chose this moment for Pei Wenxuan to have an existentialist crisis.

But this moment!

They are such mutual ride or die, even if she can’t figure out her feelings. But they are family.

Spoiler

-------

@rocat deserve🎊

2024 Cdrama Tiktok hashtag view

🥇#TheDouble- 1B

https://x.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1807720063509938286

====

adding:getmygrooveon:

23913ffb03e2efc28982fb24d88c123afa648fcd.jpg

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

:D

Rainy Morning GIF by QAP

Enslaved By Love

Happy Ending...   :highonflowers:   It is a well-made short drama and the pairing is very attractive.

Im glad the censorship didnt notice this drama...:D

GRTfjHqbcAAiw04?format=jpg&name=small

0:03...1:19...the slapstick humour...:lol:  btw, the ML deserved it...

the ML is pretty good looking...

GRKPM3Ja4AAWXxP?format=jpg&name=small

------

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

16 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Tanabata Festival by Ito Shinsui

So pretty! 😍

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Im glad the censorship didnt notice this drama...:D

🤫

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

the ML is pretty good looking...

He also looks good in costumes and long hair 😎

▪︎●▪︎▪︎○▪︎▪︎●▪︎▪︎○▪︎▪︎●▪︎

@CarolynH @rocher22 @WeunXK

Anan mag cover, on sale from tomorrow

Meme heading to the set via train, disguised as Natsu 😅

▪︎▪︎○▪︎▪︎●▪︎▪︎○▪︎▪︎●▪︎▪︎○▪︎▪︎

BFV23450_FB.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Now, Im a little confused about the rules on this thread.   :unsure:

How do you mean, chingu? Adding or subtracting? Or the topic that @gm4queen mentioned?

With regard to @gm4queen's comments regarding this thread, I think that she meant that it's okay to post any stuff you like here, but that it would be better to post updates about specific dramas / ships / groups / kpop / idols / actors / actresses in their respective threads in their own forum sections. Reason being that there might be other members on this forum who would like to join the discussions, but don't want to do it here on the +- thread as they aren't regular +- members.

Also, if it this thread becomes too focused on one specific topic/subject, it might cause issues that some people could feel left out as they don't feel like they have anything to contribute to the topic. This thread has always been welcoming any discussions - it's like a water cooler / coffee shop place where a wide variety of topics are being discussed. I have always felt that people are super nice on this thread, liking each and every one's posts regardless of topic at hand. 😘Personally I have always enjoyed being on this thread, and I have learnt so many things from all of you - even about topics I know nothing about. 😎 You guys are the best!

:fullofhearts:

@gm4queen Please correct me if I'm wrong with what you were trying to say.

In other news, I'm back, but I'm SUPER tired. :dead:I will go through the posts that I've missed tomorrow and like them, when I've regained some of my strength :D 

Manny Jacinto Nbc GIF by The Good Place

@kokodus @Dhakra @joccu I watched K.Will's new video, but also read that he is planning on releasing a third MV. Am here for it!

@sweetroad @larus @rocat @WeunXK @Ameera Ali @Lmangla @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @rocher22 @4evrkdrama Are you watching any kdramas? Am so behind....

In other news, the EOs and @gm4queen will launch a special +- event on this thread very soon! Please look forward to i!

:cutekitty:

Am I in Team Add or Team Subtract.....? Can't remember. 😬

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

21 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Now, Im a little confused about the rules on this thread.   :unsure:

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen Please correct me if I'm wrong with what you were trying to say.

Oh, no! I guess I put @rocher22 chingu in trouble with my opinion?? :bawling: Please don't take it too seriously. I just meant that other members will also love to have discussions if we have separate threads for J-pop land, right? :lol: Thanks @partyon unnie for describing it on behalf of me. And you know what?? I am a moderator and I have rights to meddle in everything. Ha ha ha! :joy: Just don't mind me lurking around, guys. Have fun as usual. :getmygrooveon:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@LeftCoastOppa Aigoo!!!!! @agenth has freaked out about the latest Air Europa 787 Dreamliner incident! :scream:

Please shed some light on how serious this incident was. Of course 30 people being injured from turbulence is horrible in itself, but the fact that a man AND a 2 year old got stuck in the ceiling has our chingu in a state of shock!

:crazily:

How is it even possible?

tn-turb.png

Could this have caused the plane so much damage that it could have caused even more serious issues? :scream: This damage looks super extensive to us. :scream:

flight-1068x561.webp

Also, why are people not wearing seatbelts? :Furious:

+2 ????

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Are you watching any kdramas? Am so behind....

Not Kdrama 🙂 I'm watching this tonight. 

Spoiler

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

why are people not wearing seatbelts

The only times I'm not wearing seat belt while flying would be if I wanted to use the restroom, or if I've to stand.

• Blob 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Are you watching any kdramas? Am so behind...

No, nothing has caught my interest so far and Cdramas have been hurtling straight at me - also, I think I caught a new Xiao Gege who is rather young. 
:hwaiting2:

Such a cute song about body image and the clever girl who wrote/sang it:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSYQegkf1/

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Are you watching any kdramas? Am so behind....

yea a few; there is actually a daily that might interest you -- not sure if it will be as barf as our lakorns but maybe a tamer version. so in short: guy seems to be headed towards a triangle with both mom and daughter! :lol:

other than "scandal", am also watching "sooji and woori" and the "sweet mobster". 

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

how did the op survive this...🫠

Spoiler

@rocatthe way they pronounced ''yes i do''was engaging😍

ThePrincessRoyal promotional event

Spoiler

📸 #ChaEunwoo on #YoonSanha's Instagram update

this reminds of their 1001 Nights show where Sanha was so pissed cuz his Eunwoo hyung can't take a good shot of him hahahaha he even complained that his hyung's phone screen was sp small. I hope this shot came out nice.

======

12 hours ago, rocat said:

No, nothing has caught my interest so far and Cdramas have been hurtling straight at me

second to that@rocat

https://youtu.be/6yBTlmrUYl0

Love that Yuko previews just completely spill which novel scenes are in each episode THEY KNOW WHAT WE NEED ,everything is being streamlined. and I’ll be honest that I’m not sure how the emotional points hitting for drama-only viewers when we’re flying thru them at this speed, but I’m enjoying that the screenwriter so far is trying to work in all the fav. scenes. (like PLEASE that entire tear down is GOLD, I hope they keep it all) LR writing daily letters to PWX and denying he could be dead! PWX getting his hero moment! SRQ being an entire circus.

====

13 hours ago, partyon said:

This thread has always been welcoming any discussions - it's like a water cooler / coffee shop place where a wide variety of topics are being discussed. I have always felt that people are super nice on this thread, liking each and every one's posts regardless of topic at hand

Sounds Good GIF by Leroy Patterson

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I am a moderator and I have rights to meddle in everything. Ha ha ha! :joy: Just don't mind me lurking around, guys. Have fun as usual. :getmygrooveon:

@gm4queen💝👌🤭

-------

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Have a nice day, everyone! :lol:

@gm4queen❣️lovely day art work🪷

cto

@MayanEchoMeguro been saying for ages that he want to go camping either by himself or with his friends. so thanks an** for make photoshoot of him doing it, at least he has a vision now

Spoiler

anan no. 2404

c.https://x.com/2416ix/status/1808185394707812388

===

pei wenxuan making sure to srq that he will fight to have li rong. no matter what happened. he learned from the past and won't repeat the same mistake. finally🤩ep 18 preview🥰@rocat

Spoiler

=====

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Meguro been saying for ages that he want to go camping either by himself or with his friends. so thanks an** for make photoshoot of him doing it, at least he has a vision now

He loves the outdoors, nature, fishing, and catching crayfish. 🦞 And oh, stargazing. 🌟

Watch him and his group catch crayfish pre-debut days. 😉

I just finished the first ep of Umi No Hajimari. 😭

All I can say is, the drama's premiere becoming a world trending topper isn't a hype. I'd post about it later in the thread. I'm still gathering my thoughts after watching, and it's better to write when I'm sure I can be as fair as possible. 🥹

Lobster-Rolls_7.jpg?resize=900,1260&zoom

ctto

Double-Lobster-Garlic-Butter-Pasta_3.jpg

ctto

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

ei wenxuan making sure to srq that he will fight to have li rong. no matter what happened. he learned from the past and won't repeat the same mistake. finally🤩ep 18 preview

Nice! I'm beginning to like ML more (pretty face aside) now that he's gone softer! kekeke! I am so glad he went running for FL in the rain when she was kneeling outside the emperor's study. Competitive!

What is with 2ML - I don't get good vibes with him but I think he's also reborn. 

I saw snippets of their promos and understand why ZLH's face has been plastered everywhere. It's always the ML who gets the most attention...

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

there is actually a daily that might interest you

Really?

Since when have I ever been interested or watched a daily, sweetie? :joy:

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

other than "scandal", am also watching "sooji and woori" and the "sweet mobster". 

How is Sweet Mobster? Am seeing so many fun clips online, but I'm really not a fan of the FL idol actress.

Should probably catch up Miss Day and Night with oppa. You're not watching it, sweetie?

I just saw that Miss Day and Night's ratings are increasing and it's now in the top 10 Netflix most watched series worldwide! :glasses: Am happy for oppa.

a09c8208c23fe4f6f98cc15bada6ea2c176c7a58

@sweetroad @Ameera Ali You guys aren't watching this drama? It's totally your style, though.

@Thong Thin How are you liking Thai Danish oppa in green? :love:

%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%84%E0%

Spoiler

813124.jpg

He was out and about doing promotions.

@gm4queen @joccu @rocher22 Pon oppa's trailer for Eight Count released! He looks so good in it with all the shirtless scenes. :yay:

I have no idea what this drama is about (as MDL doesn't have a synopsis for it), nor do I know when it will be released. I think it's partially a thriller.   @Ameera Ali @agenth no potbellies in sight in these Thai lakorns.

:cutekitty:

I like the FL. She's the one who played Ginny in Switch of Fate @Lmangla @joccu @LeftCoastOppa

+2 (I still don't know if I'm in Team Add or Subtract :grimace:)

EDIT: 282 (I'll go for Team Add since it seems to be losing)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

How is Sweet Mobster? Am seeing so many fun clips online, but I'm really not a fan of the FL idol actress.

Should probably catch up Miss Day and Night with oppa. You're not watching it, sweetie?

sweet mobster is just okay. I feel like if they stick to the more emotional sides of the story, it would have a stronger base but it veers a bit too much into candy comedy. still, easy watch when I have nothing else to do.

maybe one of these days will get to watching miss day and night. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1