Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Is that for real? That makes me laugh. It reminds me of deep-fried Snickers bars in Scotland. People will deep-fry anything.

even @JungAhIrin is confused, she may think I want to eat real chicken with ice cream , but @the_sweetroad

this crispy-looking piece of chicken is actually ice cream! These unique treats were created by talented Chef Cynthia Wong and are composed of waffle ice cream, a chocolate-covered cookie core, white chocolate and crushed up corn flakes :wub:

@sadthe1st it’s so expensive, I heard 9 pieces is $100 

:wut:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

not yet.. tomorrow hahaha

i'm eating kale with strawberries at the moment, and enjoying moments of peace before shipment problem strikes again..

+ 2

Kale with strawberries ??? ... never head before :huh:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

even @JungAhIrin is confused, she may think I want to eat real chicken with ice cream , but @the_sweetroad

this crispy-looking piece of chicken is actually ice cream! These unique treats were created by talented Chef Cynthia Wong and are composed of waffle ice cream, a chocolate-covered cookie core, white chocolate and crushed up corn flakes 

hahaha, not only @JungAhIrin gets confused... I haven't heard before.

Isn't it taste weird - the chicken is crispy from the outside and dip into cold ice cream - you tell me

what's the taste like @sadthe1st

14 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@larus @MayanEcho @Thong Thin As if there's not enough drama...These so called family members have a very dark past...Sigh... This can really be a drama instead...

they might come up with a drama soon in no time.. just like MH370... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Isn't it taste weird - the chicken is crispy from the outside and dip into cold ice cream -

It’s ice cream look like a chicken lol 

that is it , I will save my money , I will get 

367-B7-D83-E76-A-4047-8168-8187057-CB59-

7-C6098-B3-24-F9-4-E94-9-F98-B167-A8682-

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

it’s so expensive, I heard 9 pieces is $100

nooo 2pcs for around usd10.. pricey yes, but not at the price u saw!

No Way Reaction GIF by ezgi korba

8 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Kale with strawberries ??? ... never head before

i packed my own breakfast salad.. curly kale drizzled with evoo and topped up with  some korean strawberries lol

8 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

what's the taste like

its actually ice cream with cereal crumbs as the crust (chicken skin) you can choose from cookies n cream, sticky chewy chocolate flavor.. it comes with a solid chocolate center as the chicken bone

A satisfying bite into the impressively true-to-life, crunchy ‘Fried Chicken’ reveals a creamy and delightfully icy core of the brand’s Iconic Sticky Chewy Chocolate ice cream.  2pc of ‘Fried Chicken’ Ice Cream in Swensen’s signature pint. Handmade crispy ‘fried chicken’ featuring the unbeatable duo of cornflake & Iconic Sticky Chewy Chocolate ice cream with chocolate coating and a cookie ‘bone’.”

https://shop.swensens.com.sg/product/iconic-sticky-chewy-chocolate-fried-chicken-ice-cream-pint-2pcs/

i think i have my photos on ig somewhere

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CajzkyhJu35/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

+2

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

I'm super excited with our new upcoming film, the real truth of what truly happened during the the U.S. military's 1993 raid in Mogadishu and not what was potrayed in Black Hawk Down. Our Malaysian troops were the real force in saving the US Military team. 

CTO

Wave Reaction GIF

Saying hi to everyone!!!

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Knowledge of the Day in the Animal Kingdom...

Anal stylus : The stylus can accelerate more than 40Gs – 10 times higher than the fastest sportscars!

CTO 

Learnt something new today...

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, joccu said:

it´s been a really long day. 

Oh my. I agree, it feels like this week is crawling, even if today's already Thursday.

It's 86% humidity today in the sandpit! I hope I won't be saying later, "hello migraine!" Waah! 

Feeling so hungry too, so I'm now chowing down mutton pilaf and egg with a glass of milk for breakfast. :sweatingbullets:

Good morning everyone!

Sausage-Egg-McMuffins_4.jpg

ctto

Profiteroles_0.jpg

ctto

Mango-Ice-Cream-9.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 3
  • Blob 3

Greetings Chingus -

I got hit hard with COVID right after Valentines Day, and checked out for a bit. I have finally started to recover, still trying to shake off the last bit of this nagging cough though.

To all my foodie friends, I was checking in on and off, and saw your tasty postings, its just i still can't taste anything so all your wonderful food pics weren't as captivating as they normally would be ... but please continue :)

Oh and a correction for the record -

The Alchemy of Souls vs Thai Lakorn bet between myself and Noona @partyon  was my idea and I offered the bet to her, not the other way around. ( although Noona did create the conditions of the bet ie: rules )

She was threatening to drop AoS, and as she was always trying to get me to watch a Thai Lakorn, I offered to watch one so long as she finished AoS.

( fortunately for me Noona let chingu @Lmangla recommend a non-barf lakorn that I did actually enjoy ... except a certain unbelievable part of the ending :rolleyes: )

So here's my first +2 in awhile, and I'm back in the game ... sort of

Im-still-alive-but-im-barely-breathing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

30 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I got hit hard with COVID right after Valentines Day, and checked out for a bit. I have finally started to recover, still trying to shake off the last bit of this nagging cough though.

Ufff sounds like a rough case. Glad you’re feeling better! For me the worst was the sore throat and cough. Take care. :hooray2:

For those who saw Love to Hate You @partyon @sadthe1st and others: did you see that Teo Yoo is in an upcoming film that’s getting rave reviews? Looks interesting.

Teo Yoo’s English is so good!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

47 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Get-Well-Wishes-For-Covid-19-Get-Well-Ca

ctto

Classic-Speedy-recovery-quotes.jpg?resiz

ctto

Have some beef pho @LeftCoastOppa!

Beef-Pho_6.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Greetings Chingus -

To all my foodie friends, I was checking in on and off, and saw your tasty postings, its just i still can't taste anything so all your wonderful food pics weren't as captivating as they normally would be ... but please continue 

+2

Glad you are on the road to recovery, take care.

19-604-PPAQ_photos_recettes_1200x628_pok

cr owner

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

looks like there is a flu going around everywhere. @LeftCoastOppa -- if it makes you feel better, last week, I was also sick and down. these days, the flu comes and stays for more than a week. we all wonder if we have lost our immunity after lockdown or if we all got hit by covid but didn't know or if the flu is just stronger variant these days. who knows. it is kind of a bore though to be sick. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Am back sweeties! :dorakiss:

I have a lot of catching up to do.... :sweatingbullets: Will need to do some serious back reading.

Most important things first:

1) Yoongi cut his hair. :scream:@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @rocat @JungAhIrin @gm4queen

1677520264-fp-9qxyamaapog544.png

@agenth @confusedheart Not a RBF in sight. Just sayin'

2) Hobi is enlisting. @the_sweetroad are you okay? :kiss_wink:

3) @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, am sorry to hear that you've been ill. I hope you feel better soon. :heart:

4) @sadthe1st @Wuzetian I almost gagged last week when I encountered some fresh durian. That fruit is vile I tell you. Vile. 
:spitswater:

5) @joccu Saw that your country chose a Eurovision contestant. Congrats. I think your song will make it to the final - it has great energy and is funny.

Just heard one of Sweden's entries. I think this song will win the Swedish national contest, and has a good chance of winning the whole Eurovision song contest this year in the UK.

@larus @joccu @the_sweetroad @MayanEcho @Ameera Ali @agenth What say you?

6) @confusedheart Haven't watched The Glory Part 2 trailer yet. @the_sweetroad Behind on Brain Works too.
Will try to catch up soon! Problem is that I need to hit the road again this weekend. This spring is gonna be mental. :bawling:

7) @sadthe1st Where can I get kaya in Europe? I am inspired again after eating a few kaya toasts, but cannot find this delicacy anywhere. I need red bean buns too.
:crybaby:

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1