Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, partyon said:

I actually found this whole trial hullabaloo to be incredibly sad. Is this what the world has come to? That we are watching trials live like this?

I agree with you, which is probably why I didn't start watching it in the first place. Seeing people's private, dirty laundry aired feels intrusive and too peeping-Tom-like.

Now, with all the craziness that did come out of it (which seems to be more on AH's part than JD's), I can see why pop culture has changed to incorporate some of these things. I'm glad JD was vindicated, and I hope he can recover his relationships with his kids and his film career (which is secondary to family, of course).

All that to say - I agree with you, the whole thing is sad.

3 hours ago, agenth said:

the tmz witness and his interaction with elaine :D

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Some of JD's smirks when he was asked a ridiculous question, or when he was waiting for "objection! hearsay" were hilarious.

1 hour ago, joccu said:

going on vacation to Switzerland and Denmark  and the staying in our summer cottage.  that is all the planning I have done. Then just enjoying.

Congrats and enjoy! Do you have Netflix, and "Somebody Feed Phil" on it? He does an episode in Helsinki in the latest season.

@Lmangla I'm about to watch the rest of Episode 7!

5 hours ago, partyon said:

As proved with him ogling Doja Cat adjusting her panties on stage and even cheering her on 

Honestly, my mother would have such a heart attack if she caught me doing something like that on stage! So bizarre. :wacko:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

37 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Honestly, my mother would have such a heart attack if she caught me doing something like that on stage! So bizarre

Uhm. Yeah. No class what so ever :crazy:

Jin was definitely enjoying the show though lol

Was a bit surprised with Yoongles’ reaction as I thought he preferred ogling guys (judging from his shy encounters with foreign males and always unfazed demeanor around women + his comments on his sexuality). Guess he really does like both :glasses:

Schitts Creek Flirt GIF by CBC

@joccu Nice! Are you gonna do some trekking in Switzerland?

@confusedheart @Lmangla @MayanEcho MM and PH being booed at:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10882071/Harry-Meghan-met-mixture-boos-cheers.html

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Uhm. Yeah. No class what so ever :crazy:

Yeah. This.

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Jin was definitely enjoying the show though lol

He was very entertained. Plus they were so up-close-and-personal. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

On 6/3/2022 at 10:23 PM, the_sweetroad said:

He was very entertained. Plus they were so up-close-and-personal.

Wonder if any of the guys would date a non-Asian celeb? They would quickly become better at English in that case :D 

Jungkook’s English has improved a lot by the way. He has been studying English really hard and it has definitely paid off. Just saw him answer an interview question in English and I was blown away by his fluent answer. I think he might already be the best English speaker after RM. :glasses:

@joccu Nice!

By the way, Pon oppa’s new drama starts June 5th! :partyblob: @gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Awww… I am sure that dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl is very happy for Jang Nara! :wub: He has said before that he would hope that she would find someone special and get married. 

I was just really happy to hear the news. Now if we’d hear some good news from Ha Ji Won too…? 

That was the first thing I read in the morning. I was in my morning call, which as usual was very boring, so I open IG, see Jang Nara has posted a hand-written letter, and I knew it what it was about. Checked the caption's translation, and yup, she announced she is marrying! :piggydance:

I went to DM you and, yes, as usual you got the news earlier :joy:

Interesting Noona, how few months ago we talked about and were sure that she must be dating a non-celeb for sometime now, and turns out she had been dating that guy for 2 years! :hooray:

11 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

So happy for Jang Na Ra, but so sad for @Sleepy Owl chingu. :tears: If you're crying, that's perfectly normal, chingu. I cried as a teenager when my favorite celebrity got married. :( 

Not sad at all Chingu :heart4:

13 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Noona, I think its time for you ladies to pick up the mop ... it won't be drool mind you, just tears ...

At least 1 member of the +/- thread is in the throws of ultimate suffering ...

Lol Chingu, seems like someone will be super sad once his Noona will announce she is dating someone or announce she is going to get married :loolz:

I was waiting for this news, and I am happy that she is marrying :issohappy:

@partyon Noona, finally some good and positive news, given how most of the gossips were on a certain idol dating another one having cheated on her previous partner, or AH vs JD trial. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, we were right as usual! Like Noona - like Dongsaeng

:dorakiss:

Very happy news indeed!

But I have forgotten who @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng’s favorite noona is. :wacko:

If it’s Kim Hee Sun, she’s already married :D 

Sorry Oh No GIF by The Swoon

This article about Raccoon Oppa and Jennie dating is a mess:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/06/netizens-comment-on-dispatchs-silence-over-jennie-v-rumors-coincidence-of-the-earcuffs-and-instagram-posts-g-dragon-being-dragged-in-the-rumors-and-more

:crazily:

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

It's so long. :joy:

I couldn't get through it all. But I got enough. 

Knets get so detailed! And angry.

I skipped half of it too. :D 

• LOL 5

11 hours ago, partyon said:

This article about Raccoon Oppa and Jennie dating is a mess:

This article was like: 

Me: clicking, reading the title, skipping to read headlines, skipping some more, and more. 

Me then: I must get to the comment section already. Is it so short?

Me after: it's not a comment section yet. 

:facepalm:

Yep, curiosity wasn't enough in this case. 

• LOL 5