Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

@Lmangla will you recap it since the moment you ended last time? I remember Krit (names, uh, aren't my strong suit, sorry) was an douchebag, and FL realized who he was? Do I remember correctly?

yes ML name is krit and yada is FL. so starting from where I ended..

ooh, krit just did some corporate sneaky stuff and has become the highest shareholder to become the head of yada family's company. yada can read the legalities and knows it is real even if it is dirty. it is no nice to see a woman who actually seems she knows work and does not act like an airhead. now he is going to be pulling strings in the company. the family is upset!

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 4

kekeke... yada has come back to toss the heels krit gave her as gift for the game. it is not a nice pair of heels. looks uncomfortable. yea, better to return yada. 
all the employees are watching this drama over a shoe. arent' people supposed to be working? such dramatic music for an argument over shoe. hahahaha...  

@Idylla Kaizoku

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ooh, krit just did some corporate sneaky stuff and has become the highest shareholder to become the head of yada family's company.

It always look so good when competent people are taking actions. Sometimes is a bit boring when they delegate all their work on others in k-dramas. 

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

now he is going to be pulling strings in the company. the family is upset!

No wonder. Their must be furious, to recognize who it was that made it.

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

You were rocking it in BTS school.

Yay! If only they wouldn't look the same on every third photo...

:crazymad:

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yada has come back to toss the heels krit gave her as gift for the game.

That scene was in vids! I remember. There were creamy high heels, right? Nice shoes actually, to me? Hihi.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, Idylla Kaizoku said:

That scene was in vids! I remember. There were creamy high heels, right? Nice shoes actually.

yea, those shoes. it looks nice from a distance but closer peek looks rather uncomfortable. 

"today is your day; don't let my day come" --  ooh the dialogue that all leads should tell villains. instead, in most dailys, they are all crying and saying "but why are you doing this to me?"...so nice job yada, don't bother to beg.  though the girl should have an inkling that he is just getting started and is bent on revenge on her family. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Quite good line, actually. Strong and promising. Just one wrong step, and she will be there. 

yea she is in danger. :D 

bwahahahah... krit just turned to na and said na can have baby duck khem but yada is the girl for him. then walks off before nee (krit's sis) or na (the lawyer childhood friend) can say anything. 

• LOL 2
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

krit just turned to na and said na can have baby duck khem but yada is the girl for him.

Guy has a thing for dramatic exits, or something. He probably practiced them to be more intimidating (and it's working I believe!). 

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahahah... krit just turned to na and said na can have baby duck khem but yada is the girl for him. then walks off before nee (krit's sis) or na (the lawyer childhood friend) can say anything. 

:lol:

I watched this ep a few days ago but I can still see all these scenes so vividly. 

You were right about these two veteran actors playing off each other. They’re the best part of the whole ensemble. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

:lol:

I watched this ep a few days ago but I can still see all these scenes so vividly. 

You were right about these two veteran actors playing off each other. They’re the best part of the whole ensemble. 

they are good aren't they? in this case, you can really tell they have so much of experience that they don't overdo the scenes and how they play off each other's lines. there is a tight control over how dramatic they get and so it amps up the tension. 

yada asks about his revenge and krit just told yada that if he had met her first, she would have been his target. bwahahahah... I like how yada remains rather ice cold strong angry even when krit is ticking her off. this isn't the type of woman to just cry cry cry. that would be baby duck khem who is so stupid that even na's sister kwan who is actually rather ill has more sense and courage than that idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

krit just told yada that if he had met her first, she would have been his target

But would she fell for his trap as easily? Don't think so. He would need to work hard on convincing her of his fake feelings, maybe fell along the line too, who knows?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@confusedheart Yes! I plan to watch at least the first episode of K Money Heist. Look forward to seeing how Yoo Ji Tae will play the Professor. The man has not aged since Healer!

th?id=OIF.Xn4R8hftITl3OX8U89pZdA%26pid=A

@Lmangla I can handle all the other younger sisters but Khem drives me up the wall. I feel like she's alternately clingy, naive, and TSTL. She makes her family worry so much about her but they really need to be dealing with the hostile takeover that Krit just executed. And something about the acting is off - or her lines are bad. Can't tell which. :D

• Like 3
  • Blob 2