Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yay! :piggydance:

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I also got:

Your soulmate is Lee Ji An!

LOL. Double yay! :piggydance::piggydance:

Sounds like you should watch the drama, chingu.

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

LOL - only IU drama I watched was Bel Ami. Not sure if her character was even included in the poll

Surprisingly I've watched a few of hers. The Producers (hi-larious), Dream High (want to see her in a fat suit?), and My Mister. Still need to decide if I will wade into Hotel del Luna.

She's a wonderful actress, better than most idols.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Kwak Dong Yeon will be taking on the role of Lee Sang Sik, a difficult character working in the third branch of the marketing department for Gaus Electronics. He’s an extremely obtuse person who doesn’t shy away from speaking his mind when others, even his seniors, say things that don’t align with his views. He is a stickler for common sense, and because of his strong convictions in a reality where common sense doesn’t always work, he somehow becomes the center of conflict. It will be interesting to see how Kwak Dong Yeon, who previously delivered stellar performances in projects like “Monstrous,” “Vincenzo,” and “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,” will take on this troublemaker of a character.

He's gonna do so well! :glasses:

Happy for Kwak Dong Yeon!   Gratz! 

Now waiting for our Lee Soo Hyuk Soo-ppa !   
Praying GIFs | Tenor

4 Reasons To Gush Over Lee SooHyuk As Park JoongGil In "Tomorrow" - Kpopmap

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@joccu @partyon @the_sweetroad ~ the last movie I watched in the theatre was a few weeks back. I personally prefer watching local movies to english movies in the theatre. for whatever reasons, people are so quiet during english movies and just laugh quietly even if a comedy.

local movies? :joy: :joy: :joy: 

it is another experience altogether. it can be the dumbest of the dumbest movies but people laugh, whistle, clap, make hilarious comments..

I have even been in movies where everyone were singing out the lyrics and dancing to songs. it was hysterical. mind you, these are what we call "time pass" entertainment -- the plots don't necessarily make any sense. :lol:  re: @kokodus @Sleepy Owl  

it is like a raccous community experience that you remember even years later because they are so weirdly funny. :loolz: 

the only time people are quiet during local movies is if it is a total bore. you know if there is zero reaction from the audience, then it is a snoozefest. :lol:

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the only time people are quiet during local movies is if it is a total bore. you know if there is zero reaction from the audience, then it is a snoozefest. :lol:

OMG! Are you telling me that people talk during the movies? :scream:

I would be so upset - here people who speak are removed from the cinema by the guards :joy:

19 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Sounds like you should watch the drama, chingu.

Uhm...

no-suga.gif

• LOL 4

Just now, joccu said:

@Lmangla  I would love to go see a movie where people would react that way.  I mean yeah some people laugh if it a funny movie in here.  but mostly it is quiet.

Do the guards remove rowdy people over there too? :loolz:

• LOL 4

Just now, partyon said:

I would be so upset - here people who speak are removed from the cinema by the guards :joy:

+2

they give running commentary LOL in loudspeaker voice!!! :lol::lol:

so let me share one funny experience that me and my cousin sister still laugh about to this day. in the movie, this girl gets dumped by her boyfriend. then she is getting to know this other guy and they are friends. at one point, they hug and the camera zooms in. one guy from behind yelled "stop hugging! I just broke up with my girlfriend!" -- we died laughing. then later, she dumps her friend and goes back to her ex. he again yelled out "I knew it!!!" and someone yelled back "good luck next time buddy" :joy:

we still laugh about it. :loolz: 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

bwahahaha.... in that case, we would have disruptions every movie. no guards -- watching the movies is like a lively football match. :lol:

the only time people don't react is if it is a super serious or tragic movie. or incredibly boring. otherwise, the random comments can add to the entertainment and make a movie rather fun watching. 

I have never seen a "first day first show" -- those are supposed to be like parties! 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 5

@Lmangla  I like watching live sports matches but even those there are so much that I don´t like. Hooligans, people who decides that it is okay to Boo or throw stuff.   So now days I usually watch sports game´s at home or friends place. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

46 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

otherwise, the random comments can add to the entertainment and make a movie rather fun watching. 

One of my favorite movies is Bride and Prejudice - have you seen it? And there's a fight in the movie theater between Darcy and Danny Wickham - IIRC it's a Bollywood film that's playing and the characters onscreen are having a fight at the same time as Darcy and Wickham. The audience is enjoying it all. Sooo funny.

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

Do the guards remove rowdy people over there too?

That would definitely happen here, too. Lots of peer pressure to sit quietly, munch quietly, and not be disruptive to the show.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Uhm...

Then I would be banned from the cinema halls in your country. I myself shout a lot during my favourite hero entry and everything. LOL. 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3